Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air (27900 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Liamm(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:
This is hard to believe undecided
dude you're such a dummy.... "Cogito ergo sum" means "I think therefore I am" you dunderhead grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by emmalexabl(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
EmojiDdata02:
Cheapest Data
Plan JUNE 2016: Get 2GB, 4GB, 6GB,
5GB, 10GB, 12GB, 18GB, 24GB at
very low price

Confirmed Scammer !!!

This guy will forever remain a pauper in this his miserable

and short life..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Rilwayne001: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
Liamm:
dude you're such a dummy.... "Cogito ergo sum" means "I think therefore I am" you dunderhead grin

What is your point exactly? Are you calling me a dummy because of my siggy grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 16, 2016
CHANGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Liamm(m): 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

What is your point exactly? Are you calling me a dummy because of my siggy grin
the sentence you put there does not correlate with the actual meaning of "Cogito ergo sum".....

cheesy
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by amakenny: 11:46am On Jun 16, 2016
deantimes:
THE dreadful terrorist group, Boko Haram, has reportedly set up an FM station broadcasting on 96.8 frequency, Voice of America (Hausa service) is reporting.

The report said habitats of the Tolkomari village in the far north state of Cameroon confirmed they were able to tune into the channel.

According to them, the station is an open air where Boko Haram’s propaganda is freely challenging statements from authorities claiming that they are winning the war.

http://.com/boko-haram-launches-radio-station/

Boko Haram doesn't need to broadcast its objectives in northern Nigeria.

Boko Haram objective is to have a country to be governed through sharia criminal codes.

But before Boko Haram emerged, twelve northern Nigeria states had adopted the use of sharia criminal codes.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by marv1: 11:50am On Jun 16, 2016
jhydebaba:
The technically defeated BH has technically relocated to Cameroun.
If they are not technically defeated in nigeria why should they technically relocate to cameroun.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by alobright17(m): 11:51am On Jun 16, 2016
philGeo:
Buhari is developing his Boys for further mission, But why Killing the real owners of oil? And people who want to leave Nigeria and start a new life? Buhari why.

Why did previous Government held by the Father,Brother and Son,no let the same people that wanted to leave Nigeria go?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by willyo(m): 11:55am On Jun 16, 2016
Vshock:
This one is strong
Etu boi grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by danxzy: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
like seriously

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by dustmalik: 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2016
Some people can't read to save their lives. This is in Cameroon, not Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by bobaustin(m): 12:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
ł $EE BłG GØBE EMλ₦λŦł₦G
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by dprince042(m): 12:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
[size=18pt]bloody rebels!![/size]
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by ozodimgba(m): 12:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Bokoharam refused to go on air when they were occupying over 75% of Borno,Yobe and Adamawa..cool

Now they are occupying less than 5% they've opened a radio station to psych the minds of Northerners grin cheesy.

It's now left for northerners to believe in bokoharams propaganda or not...cool

But with the population of aAlmajiris in the North. hmm....... cool
like cows they will follow?
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Rilwayne001: 12:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Liamm:
the sentence you put there does not correlate with the actual meaning of "Cogito ergo sum".....

cheesy

Lool! Mumu, and who told you the sentence was meant to translate the English meaning of "cogito ergo sum"?

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Mr3loader: 12:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nawa oo! This is the worst attack, cos with radio, dey will brainwash an average almajiri who is half educated or zero educated
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Mr3loader: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Proffdada:
Dumb move undecided
Now they're easy targets
Now just locate the transmitter and interrogate any criminal found
lol look @ u, u cant locate such tin! It depends on the sophisticatedness of their equipment, if its easy why havnt Buhari located Radio Biafra?
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Mr3loader: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2016
Abagworo:
Sounds like PDP spondored modus operandi. They've been defeated on the battlefields and pushed oit of Nigerian territory but just like tge other PDP sponsored IPOB they've adopted propaganda broadcast.
uselessness is ur surname
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by nkemdave(m): 12:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jokerman:
Huh.. how can? wen dey are technically depeated?

Before you what's going on, they will technically continue killing the masses
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by nkemdave(m): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
San2ski:
Abeg do they transmit in/with English language?

I dnt understand u, I thought it should have been "do they translate in English Language?"
No disrespect intended.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Cityguy: 1:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
The imams will now have their hands full. They will more than before need to keep their followers from being misled by propaganda of the boko guys. They should enjoy support of all in a bid to stop the spread of evil messages while the federal government 'technically' roots their transmission capabilities.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Buhari4dullard: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
They want to islamtize Nigeria by all means.

If they are in the Forest how do they power the transmitters? shocked
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by dimieprincess(f): 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Vshock:
This one is strong
eleyi gi ni gan
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by mescan(m): 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is scam everybody should beware
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Lol Bokoharam refused to go on air when they were occupying over 75% of Borno,Yobe and Adamawa..cool

Now they are occupying less than 5% they've opened a radio station to psych the minds of Northerners grin cheesy.

Don't you get it under Gej news about BH wer all true and everything that went on there was broadcasted tru all media channels but under the zombie our military are being slauterd everyday but 97% of the media channels can't say nothing because they ate the rice and stew ,BH now got a new way of letting the world know what's really going on.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Hahahaha

Good for them
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by adwem2003(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Very soon, they will have tv station. cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by NellyGhenghen(m): 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
First question y'all should ask is how boko haram got the equipments to set up a radio station. I wonder when the dust will fall off y'all eyes.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
dimieprincess:

eleyi gi ni gan
. You dey feel am??
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
willyo:

Etu boi grin
baba watin etu con mean Na
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by tianshie(m): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
nkemdave:

I dnt understand u, I thought it should have been "do they translate in English Language?"
No disrespect intended.

He meant, "Do they broadcast in English?" You fell into the same pit you pointed out.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by alaskido(m): 3:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Buhari, please arrest the leader of Boko Haram and join him with Kanu o. Afterall na radio station Kanu open una charge him for treason. Boko Haram don kill, occupy some part of Nigeria and now open radio station but no arrest.

The world is watching you o BUHARI.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Local Government Chairman And What Does He/she Do? / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Sanwo-Olu, Hamzat And Others Inspect Ikeja BRT Terminal, Igando Housing Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.