Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air (27899 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Ipob Has Launches Radio Nigeria Hausa Service / Bendel Separatist Movement Launches Radio Bendel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Propaganda undecided
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by jagbajantus: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
fkpboss:
They purportedly fight against western education and now they are making use of its product? SMH

Na BOKO FRAUD
That was a very good one. Yes o, Boko Haram na one big fraud.
You say you are against the Western values and education but you drive around in western cars and jeeps, you use western mobile phones and computers and now, a radio station? You are using western-made guns, ammunition and bombs. You even use western-made internet and technology. You take western-made medicine and drugs. You wear western-styled clothes and shoes. And you say that you are Boko Haram (You claim that you are Anti-West). You a re a big fraud, Boko Haram. Idiot jokers. Fraudsters. Rapists. School-girl abductors and child-molesters. In Arabic, Boko Haram means against all types of Western education, Western values and Western ideas. So why don't you just walk around naked and use only your spears and bows and arrows? grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by fkpboss: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
jagbajantus:

Na BOKO FRAUD
That was a very good one. Yes o, Boko Haram na one big fraud.
You say you are against the Western values and education but you drive around in western cars and jeeps, you use western mobile phones and computers and now, a radio station? You are using western-made guns, ammunition and bombs. You even use western-made internet and technology. You take western-made medicine and drugs. You wear western-styled clothes and shoes. And you say that you are Boko Haram (You claim that you are Anti-West). You a re a big fraud, Boko Haram. Idiot jokers. Fraudsters. Rapists. School-girl abductors and child-molesters. In Arabic, Boko Haram means against all types of Western education, Western values and Western ideas. So why don't you just walk around naked and use only your spears and bows and arrows? grin
Lol, you got me laughing there
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by holyword: 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
They will gain more members after preaching in this station as far as north is concerned.
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Liamm(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Lool! Mumu, and who told you the sentence was meant to translate the English meaning of "cogito ergo sum"?
see your life? I don correct you now you no wan take correction.... You dey form prof.... grin

But that's none of my business though... cool
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Bullet1234(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na thunder go fire all those polithiefians wey they use innocent citizens life win election while them go send theirs own abroad. Those involve in this act will rip what they sore... and so shall it be! Gbam!

Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Rilwayne001: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Liamm:
see your life? I don correct you now you no wan take correction.... You dey form prof.... grin

But that's none of my business though... cool

Goat! Since you are too blind to see that the word 'cogito....' in my siggy is embedded with a link to my diary where the meaning of cogito ergo sum was revealed, instead, you just pop up and started calling me all sort of names. Well, I pardon your stupidity. Would you now go back and click on the link to educate yourself?

Yo-yo grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Liamm(m): 12:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Goat! Since you are too blind to see that the word 'cogito....' in my siggy is embedded with a link to my diary where the meaning of cogito ergo sum was revealed, instead, you just pop up and started calling me all sort of names. Well, I pardon your stupidity. Would you now go back and click on the link to educate yourself?

Yo-yo grin
my bad.... But guess what? I'm not gonna return your insults. You may be right but I ain't clicking on that link..... So, read alone. I can tell without opening that thread what is contained in your "cogito..." thread. It will be a difficult task reading your so called diary...... Some statements there would be extremely fallacious judging by the already misleading translation you gave the three Latin word grin

Still doesn't change the fact that you're an APC dunderhead. grin
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Ademusiwa1: 12:13am On Jun 17, 2016
I can't laugh, northerners have become like igbo people
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Rilwayne001: 3:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Liamm:

Still doesn't change the fact that you're an APC dunderhead. grin

And so in the pithy aphorism, you didn't attack me because you find fault in my signature-you know clearly there was not-but you attacked me because you suppose that I am an apc supporter... Lol.

I know doofus like you. I will sure pass. cool
Re: Boko Haram Launches Radio Station, Goes On Air by Liamm(m): 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rilwayne001:

And so in the pithy aphorism, you didn't attack me because you find fault in my signature-you know clearly there was not-but you attacked me because you suppose that I am an apc supporter... Lol.

I know doofus like you. I will sure pass. cool
how have you been coping with the harsh policies of this administration? Have you for once bemoaned the nonchalant attitude of the president and his aides? We warned you guys but you wouldn't listen.... When last did you chant "Sai baba"?

I feel sorry for you bro cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Work, No Pay Principle Now Applies During Strike - FG / Why Buhari May Not Attend Presidential Debate — APC / Siege To Kashamu’s Residence Within Confines Of The Law – AGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.