Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide (921 Views)

Grabbing The Hot Gate ( A Paranormal Novel) By Akintayo Akinjide / A Dread In The Spine ( A Mystery Novel By Akintayo Akinjide) / The Necklace ( A short Story) by Akintayo Akinjide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 8:46am On Jun 16, 2016
This story will be running consecutively with Her beauty calls but will not by anyway be hinged on its storyline.

Introducing Peace Madojutimi...

If you have read Peaceless Peace then this is the fuller version.
Re: Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by SmartestPopQUEEN(f): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Hurriedly coming in through tha back door. Drags a chair, to tha front row. Please Divepen, no pausing no stopping. RIDE ON.
Re: Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2016
Peace was always a good girl until hunger became her problem. She used to be a good Christian. She used to have morals. She used to be gentle. Nobody had ever accused of her of stealing. Nobody had ever accused of ever fighting. So, when she killed someone later in her life, one would wonder if she trained under Annalise Keaton or she had the bravery of Wes Gibbons. Though, she wasn’t all that perfect. She sometimes grumbled behind her parent. She sometimes wished for more many things. She still was a good Church goer.

Her parents were the Founder of a great church in Nigeria. She left home for the University of Ibadan as a good girl, and was always the best students until she got to 200 level in the university, where she met Patricia.
Patricia had lost both her parent, and had been using her body to fend for herself.

Peace met Patricia on one of those days she had no money, when she couldn’t call home for money. They sent her monthly due some two weeks before. Patricia gave her some money to eat, thereby, incorporating her into the work of lust-feeder.

After some times, her roommates detesting her, because she-who didn’t put on earrings, short skirts, Trousers, see-through blouses, body-hugging clothes- now wore them. With the new contempt shown to her by her roommates, she was forced to live with her friend and teacher, Patricia.

Her parents, who so much trusted her, didn’t know she had become a changed person. They didn’t check on her. She presented herself as matured and spiritual whenever she went home for the holidays.

Peace knew she was as beautiful as a purified gold, that men flocked around her wherever she went. Now she loved it. She enjoyed the way men's eyes followed her, and those of some ladies who stole glances at her.
Later, Peace's life was became peace-less; any week without, her, having intimacy with at least a man would find her being sick. Her life changed because of this addiction.
One Saturday afternoon, when she had no one to meet for her usual escapade, she called one of her brothers from the Fellowship, Renew Students Ministery, and invited him to her house.
He was one of those Christian brothers who believed they were standing. He was handsome, and attended to any call from any fellowship ladies- he saw himself in the women ministry.
After they had exchanged pleasantries,
'Gbadebo, what are you doing now?'
'Nothing'.
Her heart glowed.
'You've always been promising to come to my room. Why not come now, I will prepare a good meal for you.'
'Hmmm! Why not make it amala?'
'Blimey!’ she jumped excitedly on her bed, on which she had been lying,
'I will do that'.
Peace knew he was a strong Christian, that there were only two ways she could get him, and she had the best one at hand, and would use it for him. It was the most potent and irresistible.
Before his arrival, she hurried to a local chemist to buy the things she needed to make him enjoy his stay.
As planned, he got there within 2 hours, which was the same time she finished preparing for him.
After talking for some minutes, she left his side to get the food for him. While dishing out the food, she dropped a drug (which arouses men’s feeling) into the soft drink she got for him.
The moment she brought the food to him, he got a reminder from the Holy Spirit that he was supposed to be on a fast.
'My God and I will fix it, later', he said silently to himself. He couldn’t allow another lady not hear the latest Rhema. He overcame his fear. His flesh told him not to go to her house. The bible said he had not being given the spirit of fear.
He rubbed his chin. The bible said blessed be the lord God who kept him from falling. Nothing could happen to him.
‘Have it Gbadebo', she said to him. He became suddenly aware of her blouse, which revealed her breast. And that made him marvel at how ladies dress erotically without worrying about men around.
Gbadebo quoted some bible verse to stop his lustful desire. The biblical medicine worked.
'Hmm, this soup is the best I've tasted in a long while', he said.
'Ah! Ah! Gbadebo. Don't you cook better soup? ‘She said, laughing. 'I remember the day we visited you, we ate a good soup.'

‘That is not my concern. You cook the best', Gbadebo said, pouring the drink into a cup. He saw some whitish things on it. But the foam on the drink, made him believe they were also foam.
A few minutes after he drank from the cup, he couldn’t explain what was happening, but Peace looked different, appalling. In fact, she to look at him . She came near him and offered to help him pour the remaining soft drink into the cup for him.
He told himself, he must hold himself. He used his mind to read Bible verses but his male organ remained erected. Besides, he could no longer withstand the smell of her body-spray which overshadowed his smelling organ; this made him moan silently, and his breathe become faster.
Yet, he held himself.

Peace left his side after arousing his feelings, moved toward the bed, and fell on the bed.
‘Yeeech’, she said as she moaned loudly.
Gbadebo was beside her within 20 seconds of her fall. The fall was painful; she had been practicing it since she called him two hours ago, but this one was painful. Yet, she must make him do it. The moment he tried lifting her, she swallowed his lip with his.
As if the machine had been activated in him, as he grabbed her tightly. They fell on the bed.
Re: Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 10:15am On Jun 16, 2016
SmartestPopQUEEN:
Hurriedly coming in through tha back door. Drags a chair, to tha front row. Please Divepen, no pausing no stopping. RIDE ON.

hmmm ..
what if police stops na
Re: Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by joanee20(f): 12:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Hmmmmm...
Re: Unleashed - Akintayo Akinjide by Divepen1(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2016
I must sincerely say I'm sorry for this is a real bad time. My phone got spoilt, so I won't be able to continue this story in a long time as I'm limited to a phone without internet access. God bless. Remember that no matter what life is one and should be lived so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Other Side Of Love / Nigerian Superman / Writers Looking For Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.