Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Writers Looking For Work - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Looking For Work (921 Views)

Do You Need A Ghost Writer Available For Work ? Click / Ghostwriter Available For Work!!!!!!!! / Fiction Writers Needed For Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Looking For Work by Everstorm: 10:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
I'll keep this post short. If you are a writer looking for work, hit me up on this line 08084080419 and let's talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writers Looking For Work by olaleke2(m): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
Everstorm:
I'll keep this post short. If you are a writer looking for work, hit me up on this line 08084080419 and let's talk.

A phone call or a WhatsApp message?
Re: Writers Looking For Work by Everstorm: 12:27am On Mar 12, 2022
WhatsApp will be fine.
olaleke2:

A phone call or a WhatsApp message?
Re: Writers Looking For Work by Lucrativress(f): 11:27am On May 16, 2022
Everstorm:
Please don't be annoyed Sir
Ejor emabinu Sir
Se it is writing Job?
I am in need of a freelance writing Job
Mon wa wo
I am very good
I've got an impeccable skill for rich contents with projects void of plagiarism.
A lover of Literature and a penchant for good words.
If your pay is not small like the type of Ant doing the work of an Elephant, I'll be very grateful to work with you.

I've got a lovely charisma and an aura that goes with me into my writing, creating just the perfect soul into the words to give the bond between the writer and the readers.

Please make your work worth it cry
I need money.

Thank you.
Re: Writers Looking For Work by papaking1(m): 1:55am On May 20, 2022
Lucrativress:

Ejor emabinu Sir
Se it is writing Job?
Mon wa wo
I am very good
I've got an impeccable skill for rich contents with projects void of plagiarism.
If your pay is not small like the type of Ant doing the work of an Elephant, I'll be very grateful to work with you.

I've got a lovely charisma and an aura that goes with me into my writing, creating just the perfect soul into the words to give the bond between the writer and the readers.

I need money.

Thank you.

chat me up
Re: Writers Looking For Work by yebo36(f): 3:59am On May 20, 2022
If you can write quality e-books and deliver on time send PM for an urgent work
Re: Writers Looking For Work by Everstorm: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2023
Lucrativress:

Ejor emabinu Sir
Se it is writing Job?
Mon wa wo
I am very good

I need money.

Thank you.

Can you write YouTube scripts?

(1) (Reply)

Photo Comic Adaptation Of Valentino / Ishmael Beah: Former Sierra Leonean Boy Soldier: A Long Way Gone / You Are The One!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.