Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) (624 Views)

Cultists Stab Man Who Tried To Save Lady From Molestation. Graphic Photos / Latest SCAM In Town. Ladies Beware / Latest Scam Alert!!! This Can Happen To Anyone, Please Read, Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) by Scatterscatter(m): 9:33am On Jun 16, 2016
I will keep this brief and precise.

My mum is a Lagos state pensioner and she already received her pay almost 2years ago.
She narrated her near ordeal to me this morning that a guy called her on phone yesterday claiming the government short-changed her of her pension arrears running to the sum of 1. 3million naira.
He then gave her the number of the supposed chief accountant of LASPEC; she went ahead to call him then he told her to pay the sum of #35,500 to a certain bank account that the money would serve as draft that will b attached to the cheque that will be sent to her bank for payment.
She suspected foul play and decided to call people in authority to confirm the development, there and then she was told noting like that is ongoing and that if the government wants to make any payment, it will be made without consulting the person and that the government will never request you to make any payment of any sort.
Mind you this fraudsters gave her full details, such as full name nd initials, year of retirement and the likes which means they have access to this information at the state level.
Please kindly pass across this news to your parent or anyone you know who has received his or her pension to disregard anybody telling them to make any payment of any sort. Please help save someone from losing her hard earned money. GOD BLESS YOU.

Below are the details of the fraudsters

MATHEW AYO - 08187288147

MR BENJAMIN (supposed chief accountant of LASPEC) - 08176899310

ACCOUNT NAME- JONAH KUKIGHIR
ACCOUNT NUM - 2088446486
BANK- UBA

Cc: lalasticlala, NPF, EFCC.
Pls. Move to FP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) by Coolgent(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Ok noted
Re: Latest Scam Technique (please Read To Save Our Parents) by blacktwist(m): 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Police DPO Whose Ear Was Chopped Off In Anambra / Should I Cry???? I Got Scammed Yesterday / Wife Gave Car To Pastor And Beats Physically Challenged Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.