Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? (958 Views)

Which Engine Oil Is Perfect For ML320 Mercedes Benz SUV In Nigeria / Would You Pay N22m To Service Your N570m Bugatti Veyron Like Floyd Mayweather? / What Type Of Engine Oil Do You Use In Your Car And How Much Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? by barule: 10:34am On Jun 16, 2016
I bought a Tokunbo 1999 Camry some months ago and I need advice on which oil is the best to service the car.

Also how many liters do I need ?
How much is the oil fitter ?

I Think that is the 2 things I needed?

Help ! Urgent
Re: Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2016
barule:
I bought a Tokunbo 1999 Camry some months ago and I need advice on which oil is the best to service the car.

Also how many liters do I need ?
How much is the oil fitter ?

I Think that is the 2 things I needed?

Help ! Urgent

Dont u have a mechanic, use any oil. grin
Re: Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? by Crixie(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2016
If you can afford it get synthetic or semi synthetic...if not buy 20w50.There are many grades of oil filters in the market,however Oem oil filter will cost you 3k upwards now ...
Re: Which Engine oil Is The Best To Service 1999 Camry ? by darkchoice(m): 2:03am On Jun 23, 2016
engine oil have specification for each engine model and year of manufacturer for the camry 1999 is the API that matters cos all Camry don't use the same type of oil , engine oil are produce base on the year of manufacture engine of that car so for the 1999 Camry the required oil with the recommended engine oil is API SJ 5W30 or 15w30

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean Ford Galaxy Auto For Sale / Checkout This Mercedes-Benz Themed Office That Has Got People Talking(pics) / Important Lessons Every Car Owner/user Should Learn From Brake Fluid Reservoir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.