Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? (27956 Views)

What Is Special About Infinix Phones? / What’s So Special About This Infinix Hot 4? / What Is So Special About Windows Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ormurburlarji(f): 7:26am On Jun 18, 2016
I am having issues with infinix hot3 pouch, it's not working on the phone. I can't receive calls with the pouch in place, any solution pls?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by 3verblazing(m): 7:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Some previous hotnotes came wit 2gb RAM. I wonda wats so special abt its spec.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Enkyl(m): 7:32am On Jun 18, 2016
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Toks2008(m): 7:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Mobileman829:
I received the Infinix Hot 3 from a friend and genuine gadgets lover. My initial thoughts were, “Wow! (Umm! is a better word) Another android device.”
The first thing that excited me was the massive options of apps available to me. Every search I made provided countless options and tried to link me to something else I may be thinking of downloading. Just like how a man who had just spent the last ten years of his life in a cave would feel in a mansion, I felt excited and began downloading. That was when the thought hit me: “You will soon run out of space!” Believe it or not, I panicked.
You see, my last few experiences with android were an earlier version of Samsung Galaxy (one of those that birthed the series) and a Tecno. In both cases I felt frustrated because I ran out of space. I have never been a man for expensive phones and like any member of my thrifty species, I want speed, efficiency, slickness, and space – lots of it – all mixed up in the soup of affordability.
The Hot 3 did not disappoint me. With its 16gb ROM and 1gb RAM (not to mention that it is expandable to 32gb), it hit those high notes. This meant my needs could be easily met. In addition, its Octa-Core, 1.4GHz processor makes it faster than its predecessors. Although not the fastest phone on earth (lest I sound too greedy), it is faster than a lot in its class.

My daughter loves pictures… well I also love them – but she loves them more. Whenever her crave for selfies and wefies come up and she commands, “Daddy, znap me!” I can always show that I have the world of photography in my pocket pulling out my Infinix Hot 3, which is built with 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front. When you check the shots you’ll agree that the engineers at Infinix did a great job of optimizing these cameras for taking wide and yet sharp shots. The pictures are empowered with a bigger 720 × 1280 HD resolution and a display of 5.5 inches. Again, the pictures aren’t necessarily the best in the world, but at its price point? Colour me impressed.
Lastly, I’ll comment about its battery life. Who wouldn’t? Save, of course, if you are still on Nokia 3310. Infinix Hot 3’s 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery actually delivers what it boasts – 2 days of basic phone use if you stretch it! Keyword “basic” which means the phone is left idling with the data off a lot between calls, emails and the occasional Twitter and Facebook. If a power user were to use it, battery life will probably hold up for somewhere around 7-8hrs. Thankfully, I’m not a power user.
Get details of my review here [url][/url]http://www.techsuplex.com/2016/05/24/infinix-hot-3-review/[url][/url]

I bought it last month but only used it for 40 minutes before my lady took it for me.

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Orikinla(m): 7:34am On Jun 18, 2016
My Mi4 offers more space with longer battery duration and does more 24/7.

See attached photos taken by my Mi4 and videos on https://www.instagram.com/orikinla/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Rushtec(m): 7:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Samsung Note 3....... all d way

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by oshiokpu(m): 7:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Team infinity all the way

Btw check my signature.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ChiefCommander(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2016
The guy reviewed the phone, reviewed his daughter and reviewed himself! Bros, what of Madam? Your not mentioning her makes the review incomplete! Pls adjust!

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Orikinla(m): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2016
ChiefCommander:
The guy reviewed the phone, reviewed his daughter and reviewed himself! Bros, what of Madam? Your not mentioning her makes the review incomplete! Pls adjust!
grin
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Bishops10(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2016
amiibaby:
Waste of money....rocking my Nokia 3310
Baby,you look good
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Ademoore07(m): 8:26am On Jun 18, 2016
Infinix Zero 3 is the best I had even known. Infact, it better than those criminous samsung Galaxy S6
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Jok3r(m): 8:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Mobileman829:
I received the Infinix Hot 3 from a friend and genuine gadgets lover. My initial thoughts were, “Wow! (Umm! is a better word) Another android device.”
The first thing that excited me was the massive options of apps available to me. Every search I made provided countless options and tried to link me to something else I may be thinking of downloading. Just like how a man who had just spent the last ten years of his life in a cave would feel in a mansion, I felt excited and began downloading. That was when the thought hit me: “You will soon run out of space!” Believe it or not, I panicked.
You see, my last few experiences with android were an earlier version of Samsung Galaxy (one of those that birthed the series) and a Tecno. In both cases I felt frustrated because I ran out of space. I have never been a man for expensive phones and like any member of my thrifty species, I want speed, efficiency, slickness, and space – lots of it – all mixed up in the soup of affordability.
The Hot 3 did not disappoint me. With its 16gb ROM and 1gb RAM (not to mention that it is expandable to 32gb), it hit those high notes. This meant my needs could be easily met. In addition, its Octa-Core, 1.4GHz processor makes it faster than its predecessors. Although not the fastest phone on earth (lest I sound too greedy), it is faster than a lot in its class.

My daughter loves pictures… well I also love them – but she loves them more. Whenever her crave for selfies and wefies come up and she commands, “Daddy, znap me!” I can always show that I have the world of photography in my pocket pulling out my Infinix Hot 3, which is built with 8MP Back camera and 2MP in front. When you check the shots you’ll agree that the engineers at Infinix did a great job of optimizing these cameras for taking wide and yet sharp shots. The pictures are empowered with a bigger 720 × 1280 HD resolution and a display of 5.5 inches. Again, the pictures aren’t necessarily the best in the world, but at its price point? Colour me impressed.
Lastly, I’ll comment about its battery life. Who wouldn’t? Save, of course, if you are still on Nokia 3310. Infinix Hot 3’s 4,000mAh Lithium Polymer battery actually delivers what it boasts – 2 days of basic phone use if you stretch it! Keyword “basic” which means the phone is left idling with the data off a lot between calls, emails and the occasional Twitter and Facebook. If a power user were to use it, battery life will probably hold up for somewhere around 7-8hrs. Thankfully, I’m not a power user.
Get details of my review here [url][/url]http://www.techsuplex.com/2016/05/24/infinix-hot-3-review/[url][/url]

wow you killed it... I tot I was the only person using hot 3 Infinix...

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Bishops10(m): 8:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Orikinla:
My Mi4 offers more space with longer battery duration and does more 24/7.

See attached photos taken by my Mi4 and videos on https://www.instagram.com/orikinla/
at what rate did you get it bro??
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by sladimeji(m): 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
1gb ram,8mp 31,000+ infinix is a liar
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Weirdman: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Go and buy Tecno l8 plus abeg
Pros over Hot 3
Battery:5050mAh
2GB RAM

Cons over hot 3
1.3GHz
Quadcore

U can get from jes 35k below

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by bobogee007(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
pachman:
Thats what i am going to buy soon, by month end. Its 3000mah battery. I just love d phone. I had d earlier hot 2, i am a confirm infinix fan..
Y not hot note or Hot note 2
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ekensi01: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
phonedaddy:
I heard it is a great phone, yet to use it though, but this your black hand sha grin shocked
how the hand carry affect you?
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Davoski222: 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
U forgot to add "this is a sponsored post".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ekensi01: 9:30am On Jun 18, 2016
did they permit any of u to bring your own phones? pls try to follow the right part.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Drizzle007(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
I use Infinix hot note .believe me there is no difference between the two.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by oloet: 9:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Mobileman829:

@op please don't let me come for you, infinix what?? with the sege they are showing me at present..... 8mp and u say it is very sharp... okay, continue doing the work you are paid to do or maybe u don't know what the word sharp means... do you want to compare that 8mp of hot3 and Samsung s3 8mp

1 Like

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by safas20(f): 9:40am On Jun 18, 2016
LOL, see bad belle ooo and your comment is not a paid avert? OP just sated his reasons for liking the Infinix Hot 3, feel free to say the contrary
airsaylongcon:
Sounds like a paid advert. I'm I'm the mobile device market and while I won't use the Hot Note 3, I can tell y'all that there are upcoming mobile device financing plans were u can spread your payments over a period of time after making an initial deposit. You can also get insurance as well as extended warranty. PM me for details
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 9:47am On Jun 18, 2016
It is 30k. But you know how they sell these things online, you will be seeing N29,655 grin
phonedaddy:
Please how much is the phone sef
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 9:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Yeah very affordable
Pyno30:
The cost is the special thing about it
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 9:53am On Jun 18, 2016
When did 30k become expensive? see wetin Buhari don cost
TDonald:
Nothing, just another piece of an expensive crappy device
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Gio gini? grin grin grin
lordizak:
Nothing to compare with my Gionee M3.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by tdemo(m): 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
how much does it cost presently
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by ikenwa4lyf: 10:23am On Jun 18, 2016
All these infinix, tecno bla bla bla. I use a Gionee Marathon M5, i press heaven and hell, blog with smile WiFi, use a Bluetooth headset amd yet my battery last two days. This is the best phone for now. The Camera is very very sharp

2 Likes

Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by CICERO09(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
D phone is not different from hot 2 or hot 1 just d same bullshit
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Pay?? See how low you think. so i cant talk about my experience again? na u be Seun?
adrianstylez:
Them pay you for this review?
Anyway 1gig ram. I'd pass up the offer anytime anyday.
Team 2gig ram and above.
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:32am On Jun 18, 2016
And you are expensive?
chimah3:
It's cheap
Re: What Is Special About The Infinix Hot 3 ? by Mobileman829(m): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2016
yes oo, you can say that agiain
zeeudenwa:
Wonderful looking device

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How MTN Lied About The Airplane Promo[Picture] / HELP Can't Make Calls On With My MTN Sim / Which Phone Can I Buy With A Budget Of #35,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.