Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? (2764 Views)

why Middle Belt Is Not A Threat To The Core North / ‘no Fulani Herdsman Jumped Into Benue River’- State Government Reveal / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Godjone(m): 7:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Having read almost all the national dailies and some online information medium concerning the daily attacks by the fulani herdsmen, i am yet to read a news about how fulani herdsmen were engaged in a clash with core-northern farmers.

From the plateau end near Bauchi to the whole of the Middle-belt, the fulanis have strategically wrecked a high magnitude of carnage on unsuspecting farmers. Killing, pilfering, raping, destruction of farmland and taking over of territories.

The herdsmen unanimously extended their attacks down Eastern Nigeria and are steadily and rapidly spreading across the South and West in droves .

And the big question is:
why are fulani attacks unnoticed in the core-north? Or is it that there are no farmers again up North? Or could this, be an intentional act of unleashing mayhem on a race or segment of the country

Lala,
mynd44,
Tonye. B,
omenka,
thruckpusher,
chukwudi,
pidggin,
ngeneukwuenu,
etc.
Make una shook mouth for this matter na

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Applaner: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Ask Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Benikuuse(m): 7:41am On Apr 19, 2016
I know they will start insulting buhari for that, i wonder what this old man has done. Is Taraba not core north? Was it not few days ago Fulani clash with junkun? Or is benue not in the north(north central) ask yourself why is it that boko haram is only in the north? Your useless southern youths are bombing pipelines now which is causing electric supply and drop in fuel production all over the country not only in the south.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Benikuuse:
I know they will start insulting buhari for that, i wonder what this old man has done. Is Taraba not core north? Was it not few days ago Fulani clash with junkun? Or is benue not in the north(north central) ask yourself why is it that boko haram is only in the north? Your useless southern youths are bombing pipelines now which is causing electric supply and drop in fuel production all over the country not only in the south.
taraba is no more north

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Benikuuse:
taraba is no more north but middle belt
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2016
Benikuuse:
Taraba and Benue you called Core North? Just return your college fees plzz.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by DaBullIT(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2016
Probably because they are not wailers and maybe it's because you read what you want to read

Type " fulani raids village" into Google search

The first result is

Fulani in Jos say STF raided villages, destroyed over 100 houses ...
www.premiumtimesng.com › top-news
Mobile-friendly - The Fulani settlements in Jos allege that men of the STF raided their villages, killed their cows and burnt their houses.

Among others, so before you make the next post remember everybody is being menaced by fulani
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by chidekings(m): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2016
Fedayeen:
Taraba and Benue you called Core North? Just return your college fees plzz.
young man,take it easy with the boy,he is only saying what he was taught.lolz

9 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by EdCure: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2016
I believe there are. But it is not reported because Hausa no dey complain against their fulani lords.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Godjone(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2016
Benikuuse:
mr boy, apply brake small and withle down this ur vituperation. When i say core-north, i am refering to areas where we have a complete fulani inhabitants. Let me educate you. Benue is just a stone throw from taraba. So therefore, geographically, taraba can't be core-north
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Pidggin(f): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2016
Godjone:
Having read almost all the national dailies and some online information medium concerning the daily attacks by the fulani herdsmen, i am yet to read a news about how fulani herdsmen were engaged in a clash with core-northern farmers.

From the plateau end near Bauchi to the whole of the Middle-belt, the fulanis have strategically wrecked a high magnitude of carnage on unsuspecting farmers. Killing, pilfering, raping, destruction of farmland and taking over of territories.

The herdsmen unanimously extended their attacks down Eastern Nigeria and are steadily and rapidly spreading across the South and West in droves .

And the big question is:
why are fulani attacks unnoticed in the core-north? Or is it that there are no farmers again up North? Or could this, be an intentional act of unleashing mayhem on a race or segment of the country

Lala,
mynd44,
Tonye. B,
omenka,
thruckpusher,
chukwudi,
pidggin,
ngeneukwuenu,
etc.

Isn't it obvious? Where were the Fulani herdsmen in the 16 years of PDP rule? How come they suddenly resurrected with this administration and have suddenly over taken Boko Haram? grin

Were the herdsmen not grazing their cows during Jonathan's administration but we all know that they were not on killing rampage like this, suddenly they have transformed into a killing squad from May 29th 2015. My brother, we know what is happening

5 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
their brother is in power, and so they got back up.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by ayzTIGER: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2016
There is bro but unfortunately any attrocity the Fulanis commit up there the Hausas see it as allah's will...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by PIPPROF(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2016
lalasticlala fp

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2016
Define core North
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by mackhunter77: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
Define core North
North West....North East.

oya give us ur tru opinion
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by mackhunter77: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Godjone:

And the big question is:

Lala,
mynd44,
Tonye. B,
omenka,
thruckpusher,
chukwudi,
pidggin,
ngeneukwuenu,
etc.

u no copy (cc) dominique, abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by obailala(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Pidggin:

Isn't it obvious? Where were the Fulani herdsmen in the 16 years of PDP rule? How come they suddenly resurrected with this administration and have suddenly over taken Boko Haram? grin
Were the herdsmen not grazing their cows during Jonathan's administration but we all know that they were not on killing rampage like this, suddenly they have transformed into a killing squad from May 29th 2015. My brother, we know what is happening
The fulani guys were on a killing spree under Jonathan but it was never reported. If you doubt, ask a typical middle-beltan and they would narrate their age long plight to you even as they were left to bear their cross alone. The only reason the killings is getting more attention now isnt necessarily because it has increased much, it is purely because of politics, the killings is now being used as a suitable political tool against Buhari; a good development though cos it would force the authorities to finally attend to the menace.

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2016
mackhunter77:
North West....North East.

oya give us ur tru opinion
I believe the core of anything should be in the center
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Frankiss44(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Benikuuse:

Taraba core north?? Lord have mercy
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 19, 2016
Why would they attack,when bubu nd other Fulani's who are basre in d core north are the ones sponsorin terrorism.aboki's would ignore this thread,but a day is coming when d whole nigeria would dtand agaisnt nd destroy foolanis's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by mackhunter77: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
I believe the core of anything should be in the center
here we mean the location where they are mostly found

we know they are everywhere but where are Fulani's from?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by shaddoww: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2016
Because d green area where there grazing activities is done is in d south cos of our green vegetation
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by seunny4lif(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2016
Na thier land now grin grin
You need to see how cows dey use lane for this area angry
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:48am On Apr 19, 2016
mackhunter77:

here we mean the location where they are mostly found

we know they are everywhere but where are Fulani's from?
The question says why is there no attack in core North, not why is there no attack in core hausa or fulani states.
I think geopolitical zoning has caused more problems than solving any
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Godjone(m): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

The question says why is there no attack in core North, not why is there no attack in core hausa or fulani states.
I think geopolitical zoning has caused more problems than solving any
lets look at it on geography bases. I don't give a hoot to any political geographical Nonsense. In geography, taraba can never be core-north. Taraba is only a stone throw from benue
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Anasko(m): 9:05am On Apr 19, 2016
About 50 persons have been killed on
Saturday night by a group of unknown
gunmen suspected to be Fulani herdsmen.
The armed bandits who besieged Kwanar
Dutse community under Maru local
government area of Zamfara state also
razed half the number of houses in the
community.
“I rushed to the main entrance and peeped
through a hole and spotted many
motorcycles, each loaded with three persons
armed with heavy rifles”
This was followed by sporadic gunshots and
horrible wailing sounds of men, women and
children being killed in cold blood. The
gunmen operated till dawn without the
intervention of the military, the police or any
other security organ.
About 50 persons have lost their lives in the
attack.’
A witness, Hamza Bula, said he was awoken
by the sounds of gunshots all over the
community.
“I quickly realized that our community was
under house to house attack by insurgents.’’
The insurgents moved from house to house
in a highly coordinated operation, killing
everyone in sight.
It was gathered that the death merchants, at
the end of the deadly operation, left
unchallenged with an unspecified number of
cattle.
The state police command, spokesperson,
DSP Sanusi Amiru, confirmed that only 12
people were killed in the attack, adding that
police and military squads have been drafted
in the area to restore peace and provide
security for the com.

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/fulani-herdsmen-kill-50-in-maru-lga-zamfara-state/
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2016
Godjone:
lets look at it on geography bases. I don't give a hoot to any political geographical Nonsense. In geography, taraba can never be core-north. Taraba is only a stone throw from benue
Neither can Niger state be called core north, yet they have not been attacked.
The herdsmen are a nuisance and their issue should not be politicised.
I was surprised to see them in my community in abia state albeit peaceful for now.
Their mentality is different from ours and that is what the government should be working on.
That being said anyone of them found guilty should be treated as criminals
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by bigtt76(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2016
No grass there naaaa grin The fulanis travel down from there during the dry season down south in time to meet up with the rains and graze along the way. When it is dry season fully down South the move on in search of grass.

They actually do attack in the North too just that the Northerners are united to the core ...they understand each other better.
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by naijagobetter(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2016
there are, though very few but they always find a way to settle without fighting or kiipllings, you know why? THEY ARE ALL MUSLIMS while the other are NOT. Take it or leave it
Re: Why Is There No Fulani Attacks In Core North ? by Caseless: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2016
Before the arrival of boko haram, we had that in the NW & NE. It's is stil there in bauchi , gombe, taraba etc. Maybe it is because of how they handle them in the core north; they are not seen as outsiders like you do to them in the south...they are 'incoporated' into the society and identities known.
I was at a border town in katsina (between nigeria and niger), the came fully armed, and were all masked in their turban asking me to describe a certain town to them, but I told them I knew not. With the look on their faces, I knew they were going to ransack a town. 'It took God's grace and the heart of man that day that I was not harmed''

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is Helping Buhari To Continue The Mass Murder Of Biafrans -IPOB / BREAKING: APC Expels Suspended Rep, Jibrin / 30 Undeniable Achievements That Shows President Buhari Is Really Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.