Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner (57013 Views)

Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / Mark Okoye & Mohammed Sani, Youngest Serving Commissioners Who Are In Their 30s / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
g

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by ademega(m): 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
he must be a child of rich pikin just like lagos state youngest sole administrator

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Rotty32: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Correct!

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by murphyibiam15(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
investnow2013:
In Anambra State The Youth Leads,[b]but Nigeria Is For Aged And Old Politicians!
[/b]

Youngest Commissioner in our Time... 30-yr-old Mark!

... Obiano empowering Youths

Mark Okoye II is the newest and youngest Commissioner in Anambra State.

Mark, a young man with good history, quality and class was yesterday confirmed as the Honourable Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Development by the Anambra State House of Assembly.

Hon Mark is one of the numerous hardworking youths appointed by Africa's Most Youth-friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano who's government comprises over 55% of Young People.

Congratulations to Hon Mark!!!

2nd Pic: Mark and Wifey.
@bolded,is Anambra not in Nigeria? bw we've already heard about the 28years old local council chairman in Lagos,still in Nigeria....God bless Nigeria and help the youths take over leadership

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Digiflex(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anambra breeding the future Technocrats. Foremost the Technical ability and the creativity to forge ahead. Fresh ideas from a fresh viewpoint. Change.
hucienda:
Mark Okoye II
Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Development, Anambra

Bro hope we no go hear stories that touch about of padding cheesy Just kidding.

Yut ti take Ova! (gradually sha) cool

Congratulations. Wish him successful service.

3 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by cnwokike(m): 2:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hope some people from the south West will not come and start bashing this move by a South Eastern Governor.

Anyway ....... Osun State Governor on my mind..

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by spencekat(m): 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Janet101:
Good start...but wait o 30yrs is young ke! Strong backbone I guess.
In the murky waters of Nigeria form of politics,30 is a young age.Just take the average age of our active politicians and you will understand.

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Anambra and Akwa Ibom boys are the finest!
but girls still prefer dating yoruba boys grin
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by gloryman91: 2:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
This one still displaying how hre dey romance with woman you better get to work sharp sharp....... Congrats sha.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
but seriously?? 30yrs and it's smthin to celebrate
smh I weep for mah dear country
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Onyiido: 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:
nice one

every achievement Nigeria boasts of today were all achieved by our leaders when they were young...unfortunately, their analogue brain is still ruling us in a digital age.

imagine telling Augbu Ogbeh to read GPRS and drive with it.

Its a pity
ur mouth bad oooo
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by tunergy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
Warning Warning side chics Alerted
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by mrkings84(m): 2:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
In bubu's:..... This is unacceptable. Yuts are leaders of tomorrow and not today.... Sai b....
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by babyoy(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
This is a step in d right direction.

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by cstr9: 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emeskhalifa:
but seriously?? 30yrs and it's smthin to celebrate
smh I weep for mah dear country
When your president is 74, and the average age of your federal lawmakers is 55, then this is an achievement.

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Smartanthony:
thats were i came from

Where are you from now?
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
sauceny:

My friend, 20yrs is a youth

And what have those politicians under the ages of 45yrs+ achieved since Nigeria got Independence?

Much more than you have achieved for sure
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by cstr9: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
RIZLER:
but girls still prefer dating yoruba boys grin
In which school of thought and which country is that?
Or maybe you mean yoruba boys are serial womanizers. If it is that, then you are very correct.
I hope you know there is a difference between a serial womanizer who kiss and tell, and a ladies man.

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by crazymod: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
investnow2013:
In Anambra State The Youth Leads,but Nigeria Is For Aged And Old Politicians!

Mark, a young man with good history, quality and class was yesterday confirmed as the Honourable Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Development by the Anambra State House of Assembly.

Hon Mark is one of the numerous hardworking youths appointed by Africa's Most Youth-friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano who's government comprises over 55% of Young People.

What are his achievements? as par his legacy so far for the past 1 year in office?..............His age doesn't matter.
OP. is better to list his achievements so far not his age.

America, Russia and most Asian countries are still parading old cargo and still moving forward.

I LIKE HIM AND WISH HIM WELL........... BUT IS BETTER TO ADVERTISE HIS CV AND ACHIEVEMENT INSTEAD OF AGE WHICH IS MERE NUMBER.
IF YOU CHECK HIS BACKGROUND HE MUST BE CONNECTED TO PAST POLITICIAN THAT PUSHED HIM FORWARD.

I CAN BET ANYTHING THAT HE IS RELATED TO ONE GOD FATHER. ANTHONY ANENIH'S WIFE IS THE YOUNGEST FEMALE JUDGE IN NIGERIA.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by izzou(m): 3:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymod:

What are his achievements? as par his legacy so far for the past 1 year in office?..............His age doesn't matter.
OP. is better to list his achievements so far not his age.

America, Russia and most Asian countries are still parading old cargo and still moving forward.

I LIKE HIM AND WISH HIM WELL........... BUT IS BETTER TO ADVERTISE HIS CV AND ACHIEVEMENT INSTEAD OF AGE WHICH IS MERE NUMBER.
IF YOU CHECK HIS BACKGROUND HE MUST BE CONNECTED TO PAST POLITICIAN THAT PUSHED HIM FORWARD.

I CAN BET ANYTHING THAT HE IS RELATED TO ONE GOD FATHER. ANTHONY ANENIH'S WIFE IS THE YOUNGEST FEMALE GEORGE IN NIGERIA.

What's the meaning of GEORGE

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
cstr9:
When your president is 74, and the average age of your federal lawmakers is 55, then this is an achievement.
hahahhhaha lips sealed lipsrsealed cry
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by kenlinzo(m): 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
investnow2013:
In Anambra State The Youth Leads,but Nigeria Is For Aged And Old Politicians!

Was he appointed for d purpose of insulting Nigeria?
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by greggng: 3:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
That is why Donald trump said that u Nigerians re only good in sex and love making. He has just been appointed a commissioner instead of him to face him job na woman e go dey kiss

3 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by xquireworld(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Let us help publicize your business or what you do on the internet for free. Add your business by clicking here http://www.tradby.com/be-part-of-the-network/
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by DaV8King(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Double congrats Mr Mark Okoye. wink grin grin

I believe he will do very well in this assignment. He was my senior in secondary school and even then he was a whizkid! grin cool
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by nkemdi89(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ararume junior and uche nwosu falls within his category, commissioner and present chief of staff in Imo state.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Austin234(m): 3:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Very commendable by Gov Obiano. Time to checkmate these recycled politians

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by amtaken(f): 3:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shatapu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by amtaken(f): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
I think Buhari should hand over to any other person. I mean any other person at all, even Mr. Ibu! grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Emmanueledu(m): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
ANAMBRA always in the news for the right reasons!

4 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by emmanuelbrown26: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
meshacha1:
If not connection will he get there? If he doesn't have a god father will he be there? Was he voted in there? Is it not by selection? We have lots of ppl who are well qualified and can do better than him. So make em enjoy the preveldge of royal family. Good luck!!! Just Try and live a good life for heaven sake!
the guy en papa na don, en papa na confirm godfather,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Arthur Eze, Elumelu, Obi, Ikwechegh Make List Of Top Influential Igbo People / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.