Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner (57015 Views)

Mark Okoye Welcomes Child With His Wife (Photos) / Mark Okoye & Mohammed Sani, Youngest Serving Commissioners Who Are In Their 30s / Obiano Swears In Mark Okoye As A Commissioner! (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by emmanuelbrown26: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
MrMcJay:
Gowon was President at 36 years.

Senator Ndoma Egba was a Director of the Cross River Basin Authority at 24 years old and a Commissioner at 27 years.

Abacha was involved in his first coup while he was 23 years old.

Nice one from Obiano, but it's nothing new.
chai bros u just reminded me history of yester years, they dont know
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Koboland(f): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Anambra My Anambra

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
amtaken:
Shatapu! grin

I am married to one o but I won't stop dissing my in-laws aka brown roofies till they stop dissing my people. grin cheesy
yes that shows that we are more attractive than them if not why would u leave ur so called attractive brothers to marry 1 of us??
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by amtaken(f): 4:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
There was no tribalism in my school. We all rolled and balled like one. There's only tribalism in here.

RIZLER:
yes that shows that we are more attractive than them if not why would u leave ur so called attractive brothers to marry 1 of us??
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Angoni(m): 4:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
What are his qualifications? He has an important portfolio, the relevant question should be is qualified for the task apart from being you.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by flokii: 4:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lovely.. Young + hardworking
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by youngest85(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
investnow2013:
In Anambra State The Youth Leads,but Nigeria Is For Aged And Old Politicians!

Youngest Commissioner in our Time... 30-yr-old Mark!

... Obiano empowering Youths

Mark Okoye II is the newest and youngest Commissioner in Anambra State.

Mark, a young man with good history, quality and class was yesterday confirmed as the Honourable Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Development by the Anambra State House of Assembly.

Hon Mark is one of the numerous hardworking youths appointed by Africa's Most Youth-friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano who's government comprises over 55% of Young People.

Congratulations to Hon Mark!!!

2nd Pic: Mark and Wifey.

30yrs?

Na him football age?
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Rockstar07: 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
I've never extend much interest to other state affairs except southwest. But it seems i admire this man Gov Obiano. I just likes his doings naturally i just know why.

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
investnow2013:
In Anambra State The Youth Leads,but Nigeria Is For Aged And Old Politicians!

Youngest Commissioner in our Time... 30-yr-old Mark!

... Obiano empowering Youths

Mark Okoye II is the newest and youngest Commissioner in Anambra State.

Mark, a young man with good history, quality and class was yesterday confirmed as the Honourable Commissioner for Economic Planning and Budget Development by the Anambra State House of Assembly.

Hon Mark is one of the numerous hardworking youths appointed by Africa's Most Youth-friendly leader, Chief Willie Obiano who's government comprises over 55% of Young People.

Congratulations to Hon Mark!!!

2nd Pic: Mark and Wifey.
the guy has been in government since peter obi
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Catastrophe1: 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
meshacha1:
If not connection will he get there?
If he doesn't have a god father will he be there?
Was he voted in there? Is it not by selection?
We have lots of ppl who are well qualified and can do better than him.
So make em enjoy the preveldge of royal family. Good luck!!!
Just Try and live a good life for heaven sake!
bros stop crying. wipe ur tears, work hard and pray for ur turn to shine. Stop sulking
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by onstelly(f): 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3846636_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Ladies..

Anambra Guys Amaka..

Grab your copy whilst stock lasts.. grin

Oganiru Anambra State
Are you from anambra
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by A7(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Built2last:
nice one

every achievement Nigeria boasts of today were all achieved by our leaders when they were young...unfortunately, their analogue brain is still ruling us in a digital age.

imagine telling Augbu Ogbeh to read GPRS and drive with it.

Its a pity

It's GPS, take note.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Built2last: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
A7:

It's GPS, take note.

Yea, thanks
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by sharonbaron(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mark okoye's father the late chief mark okoye was elected to the house of reps in 1979 at the age of 28. In February 1982 he was appointed minister of state for fct under the shehu shagari's administration like father like son

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by sharonbaron(m): 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mark okoye's father the late chief mark okoye was elected to the house of reps in 1979 at the age of 28. In February 1982 he was appointed minister of state for fct under the shehu shagari's administration he was the youngest minister in shagari's government like father like son

2 Likes

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 6:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
More pics of fine boy of Anambra State!

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
The boy is also brave!..... Here swimming in one of the rivers in Anambra State!

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by MadCow1: 6:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
onstelly:

Are you from anambra

Partly.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Debaddest:
This is good news. I now believe in leaders of tomorrow
Just look @ more of his Wedding pictures!

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
Mark Okoye another Budget planner From Anambra State!.While others think about Violence,We Umu Omambala think Economics and real economic empowerment!

1 Like

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ndi be anyi ekenem unuoooo!!!!!

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Skybee1(m): 7:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Laycan:
pls how much is gari in ur area?
na one cup #100 oo
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by chandler05: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
NICE ONE !!!!
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by geo4c: 8:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
see the guy head grin
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by patola080(m): 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
I love all ur questions becos u talk true
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by obiaguna(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Did he get in on merit? Cos if I check properly,im sure he is the son/grandson of somebody. Not that it is entirely bad anyways.
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Mykelpato(m): 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
He's from Ifitedunu here .... Kudos 2 him
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by judondasylva(m): 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
nice one
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by Nobody: 3:36am On Jun 17, 2016
you are supposed to celebrate his achievements, not his appointment
none of this means anything

we had dimeji bankole young, british educated - we can all see how that ended up

let the guys future achievements speak for him. all i can see for now is a naija privilege pretty boy
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by oma19(f): 6:27am On Jun 17, 2016
nice one, hope n place for the youth to join in the leadership of these country. I pray he will not be too involve with d so called godfathers
Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by investnow2013: 6:36am On Jun 17, 2016
oyb:
you are supposed to celebrate his achievements, not his appointment
none of this means anything

we had dimeji bankole young, british educated - we can all see how that ended up

let the guys future achievements speak for him. all i can see for now is a naija privilege pretty boy
This guy no be Dimeji Bankoleoooo!!!..... This guy is very intelligent and articulative!. He is very resourceful!..... He is now with Anambra govt for Atleast 3 to 4 years!. His contributions is immerse!.

Re: Mark Okoye, Anambra Youngest Commissioner by McDarela(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Mc Darella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Rotimi Amaechi Escapes Car Fire Accident After Plane Incident. Photos / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.