Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) (1575 Views)

Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze / Types Of Churches That Are Doomed To Fail (2) (3) (4)

Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
The rate at which religion tends to find its way into virtually all that we do, has become very alarming!

However, the issue is not with the various religions, but with those who believe and follow these diverse beliefs.

It is not no news that everyone is free to practice whichever religion suits him or her, but it is sad to note that freedom has been abused and to a great extent has become man's captivity.

Talking about names of churches and themes of church programmes, here are some photos you must see! Enjoy below:

htt://www.naijgossip.com/hilarious-names-of-churches-you-will-find-in-nigeria/
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
Aka test analysis miracle centre.. Lol

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by bolt000(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Humbly Following!!
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Occupy till I come minstry cheesy

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dem sey run for your life, you still dey wait.. Lol

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Jesus is truly Lord!

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Oya, who are you to Jesus?

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Who say I will leave Lagos empty handed... Lol

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Shey na like this we go dey dey?

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
STV nko?

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Prison break (season 1), season 2 nko

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
I must drive my car... Lol

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 4:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na wah oo undecided

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by bolt000(m): 4:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Haha grin.. Do U Want To Bust My Rib? I Cant Stop Laughing!!

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by urahara(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Loooooooooooooolz grin grin. I no fit lafff.

Bunch of unserious clowns
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
bolt000:
Haha grin.. Do U Want To Bust My Rib? I Cant Stop Laughing!!
My dear I c am laugh no gree me I sey make i sharam na so d@ una go follow me laugh smiley
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 4:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Naija churches sef undecided

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by urahara(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
annnikky:
Naija churches sef undecided

Chaiii . bunch of clowns
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 4:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

Chaiii . bunch of clowns
Cos of moni undecided
D tin tire me no be small oo sad
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by bolt000(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
annnikky:

My dear I c am laugh no gree me I sey make i sharam na so d@ una go follow me laugh smiley
Why Laugh No Gree You.
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by urahara(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
annnikky:

Cos of moni undecided
D tin tire me no be small oo sad

No be only u d tin dey tire o. grin seeing grown men and women make caricatures of themselves
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
bolt000:
Why Laugh No Gree You.
Bros mi u no go undastnd@all grin
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
urahara:

No be only u d tin dey tire o. grin seeing grown men and women make caricatures of themselves
Is d quest 4 moni, they want to be rich today 2mao undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by frubben(m): 7:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
Chai!!!! Wahala dey oooo, serious wahala Hahahahahahahah

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by ValentineMary(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is this for real this is serious grin
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Christians are very funny
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Business offices

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by muhyeenisce(m): 5:17am On Jun 17, 2016
annnikky:
The rate at which religion tends to find its way into virtually all that we do, has become very alarming!

However, the issue is not with the various religions, but with those who believe and follow these diverse beliefs.

It is not no news that everyone is free to practice whichever religion suits him or her, but it is sad to note that freedom has been abused and to a great extent has become man's captivity.

Talking about names of churches and themes of church programmes, here are some photos you must see! Enjoy below:

htt://www.naijgossip.com/hilarious-names-of-churches-you-will-find-in-nigeria/
who loose that goat nko?
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2016
muhyeenisce:
who loose that goat nko?
Maybe d pastor will loose it during prayer undecided
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by annnikky(f): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2016
muhyeenisce:
who loose that goat nko?

Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by ksynya2015(f): 1:41pm On Jun 18, 2016
Religion tends provide finding own way in life. Gets rather alarming. Thought, issue is not various religions, but the believers, followers such diverse beliefs. Everybody is free in finding religion suits him. Its sad notice - such type of freedom abused and great extent makes captivity of people. Here church names, church programmes, hilarious photo : https://www.naij.com/862243-see-nigerian-churches-need-run-away-photos.html
Re: Hilarious Names Of Churches You Find In Nigeria (photos) by Thobiy(m): 10:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
Endtime churches

Why Would An Atheist Not Engage In Pre-marital Sex / GOFAMINT 2017 Annual Convention "A New Beginning" / Victory Over Self 2017 RCCG CONGRESS TALK 1