Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,375 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street (48063 Views)

2face Celebrates His Son, Innocent Idibia Jnr's 6th Birthday / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Having A Street Named After Her, Shares Braless Photo / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Godisfaithful: 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story

The will of God shall be fulfilled in your life and ours too!
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Destined2win: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Godisfaithful:

The will of God shall be fulfilled in your life and ours too!
Thank you
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Jahbles93: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Thank you so much. I also pray that God makes you an integral part of my Presidential success story
Remember me when you get there. ..As minister of information smiley.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Waiting for barry wonder street $ kwam 1 street cool
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by gbaskiboy: 10:24pm On Jun 16, 2016
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...
crazymommy me nko? Abeg prophesy concerning me nao, na beg I dey beg o
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by numericalguy(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Blackface will not be able to sleep again.
Belle go just dey turn blackface.

2face should never in his life ever badmouth Lagos again.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by kenoz(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one

Oh Lord bless my hustle
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by seyiojomu(m): 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:

Me, I just want to be your special adviser on anything
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by akpos98: 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Thunderlicious:
People living there should be educated about condoms for their own good
Haba na Bros.. so what you insulating
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
crazymommy:
...hmm should I be honest with you??I see you standing among five different presidents cheering you,I do not know what u were doing among them,you kept waving at a very massive crowd cheerfully same way they waved happily at you,I don"t know why.....I saw this....forget my moniker and personality on Nairaland and take this spiritual message extremely seriously......I don't know you,I don't know your family ,i don't know your status but i repeat take this message very seriously and pray concerning it,I can see the fulfilment......

write this message down like a note if you can,infact write the date and time,and even add to it that the message was delivered by one random crazy woman I saw on Nairaland with the moniker "crazymommy"... keep it as a record....so in the future you can remember these day and check the note which you wrote today...
[/s]

U successfully derailed this thread with your useless and ogogoro induced prophesy. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Skelewu: 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
nanauju:

Me nko... What did you see

Babe, I wan marry you.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by whalesu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Destined2win:
My name will go down as the President that brought incredible prosperity and deafening peace to the land.

So Help Me God!!

pray and wish your dreams come through... shalom!
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Olivialight(f): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
He actually lives there,likewise couple other celebrities... Very cool estate too.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by vanpetre(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2016
just as ur name implies you are destined to win...
just wait n let God do his magic...
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by HarryNerd94(m): 12:43am On Jun 17, 2016
kiss
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by MrOODS(m): 1:06am On Jun 17, 2016
Destined2win:

The Land where no prophet exists, perishes! - keep believing Bro and keep chasing your dreams #Bless_up!
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by nanauju(f): 1:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Skelewu:

Babe, I wan marry you.
Lol. For real?
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Lilimax(f): 4:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Destined2win:
My name will go down as the President that brought incredible prosperity and deafening peace to the land.

So Help Me God!!
It shall come to pass in Jesus name.Amen.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Skelewu: 6:22am On Jun 17, 2016
nanauju:

Lol. For real?

For real babes. You blow my mind.

I'll adore, cherish, love you forever. Promise. smiley
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by whitelondon: 6:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Olivialight:
He actually lives there,likewise couple other celebrities... Very cool estate too.
You are right he was among the first celeb that secured apartment in that very estate about 3 years ago he owns 2 building side by side, Ay the comedian lives couple of blocks from him
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by ba7man(m): 6:41am On Jun 17, 2016
Last time I enquired, it costs N250, 000 to get to name a street in Lagos. undecided

No big deal if you've got the cash.
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 17, 2016
Destined2win:

So Help Me God!!

Add me up, my dream is to be Nigeria's future president or the wife of the president. Thanks
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by emvico(m): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Life4Varnity:
. Your request already granted.
AAAAA.MMMMM.EEEEE.NNNNN
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by abizo(m): 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
yes o DAT is my broda from dsame village. Okpokwu(Benue) boy representing the nation.I still remember his past song. " for instance say abi d one wey them give chance"
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by coolguyone(m): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
crazymommy:
nothing....am not a prophet neither am I a pastor...I just saw that prophecy concerning that guy,how it happened even me myself don't know...I just saw the message...I can't explain....
me nko wat did u c ma
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 17, 2016
That is a great achievement congratulations my prayer is that we all get to build our homes
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by oluadex99(m): 12:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
asodeboyede:

that should be Richmond estate na... dude lives there with other celebs na

Yaa dats Richmond estate i worked in almost d building der,hmmm u remind me elegushi beach

1 Like

Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Niyinficient:

Heheheheheeheheheh!wonders shall never end, u no ddey guy? U don see him face before? Hw u take merge d face wey u see for ur 'vision' with d face wey u neva see before?

End time prophetess/prophecy

Na true o
Re: Street Named After 2baba In Lagos: Innocent Idibia Street by milky3(f): 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
thk God he can live to witness this. if our hero/legend could live to witness d reward for their labour what a good idea.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Weeps As She Completes Thesis At Oxford University / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / Regina Daniels Shares Her Transformation From child Actor To Adulthood (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.