Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. (9760 Views)

Esut: Post Ume Result Check And Admission, URGENT PLEASE !!! / UNIBEN Post-UME Exam And Application Form / Post-UME Exam Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2009
On this day, 2 sept. 2009 Information reachin d governors (class reps) is directing 2  till d end of current exams,there be no screening exams and it now based on merit along side average jamb score is 160 for every course. Exception of medine and law. Moreover the delay was due to the ASUU strike. we all knw dat ESUT hav not achieved anything meaningful frm d ongoing strike action. D federal govt affaimed there is no agreement btw fed govt & state universities. Dat state govt should make provision 4 their state univerisity. There only consideration is on federal university lectures. Dat is 2 say the ongoing strike by state institution is to the advantage of fed university only.                                                                                  No positive effect on state institutions it effected them just negative all way. We the governors are suggested dat ESUT with it poor mgt should denouce membership of ASUU and face its internal problems which are monitization, poor mgt, nepotism, mode of admission and confusional conference btw esut vc & staff both acdemic & non acdemic. Info}  P.R.O Governor general mgt: ifeanyi 08039460088.                     Potential leaders,  Service to humanity
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 12:09am On Aug 31, 2009
News flash: Issues on Esut post screening exam: news from offices centers on 07 sept after the ongoing exam. Some banks wil handle sells of forms likely 2 be #4,300 while subjects wil be limited 2 english and maths only. Canindate shd check all accredited courses list in d jamb brochure. Venue will @ Agbani pem site.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by Okparaco: 6:31am On Aug 31, 2009
Pls i want to no de course of de stiker.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2009
Apart from ASUU strike they joined just year ago that have yeilded no advantage. The causes of the gone internal strike was dueto the breakdown of communication btw d state govt and vasity authority which include leactures monetization since 2007, election of deanship in various faculties, improper guildling for admission,relocation from old site to pem site, and accreditation thruma facing lots of dept. A more which the current V.C could not find solution for. That why if you join the war college search for the correct info and also from the right source. For ur information: check ur jamb brochure to check whether causes u selected on jamb and on coming post ume exam is still valid in the brochure. Cause if u apply for enginering, soci-science or mgt mind u some courses are not valid. Beware
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by fransois2(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2009
Pls I need urgent info about esut ume screening
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2009
As at today, lets wait untill we conclude the exams on friday this week. Till then aluta contiunea
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by Borat1: 12:14pm On Sep 01, 2009
Yuck! Such a bland face sad
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by fransois2(m): 1:22pm On Sep 01, 2009
@ Esut NYSC, please tell me the process for the screening and the exams details including the banks to make payment.
Thanks.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
pls i need d latest info on esut post ume. send to my box: scopyunn@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by dephenom(m): 12:53am On Sep 02, 2009
does this mean ESUT pume screening wil comence on 7th of sept 2009.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2009
The selling of forms shall start on the 7th sept. But some factor is stil on consideration. For exam requirement is just: exam photo card( computer print) two foto, writing materials and a smaller phone. Apart from dat location of exam hall is usually a problem though i'm always there for u.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2009
Newsflash: As at now, there will no post ume exam becos of the some certain reasons. I'm advice all and sundry looking for admission in esut 2 come down 2 enugu and search meet person that matters both in governmemt and esut offices.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2009
Is like taking our advice not 2 continue with the strike. Everytin is now running acordingly. Bravo war college. For assistance in admission call one of dept. president or class rep.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by EsutNYSC(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
Sorry Esutites, i went offline but back now its just cos of d exams inviligilation. But after friday we shall discuss. D game is now, who u know, where u belong in d society, what do you hav, 2 what extend do you have contact in government,Hod offices or to whom hav you given to. This is now the game in Esut admission.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by MrCrackles(m): 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2009
Topic
shocked shocked grin
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by destinedbr: 7:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
please my fellow Nairalanders, am making enquiries about the on going universities strike in Nigeria, I want to know if ESUT is effected currently. I will really appreciate your urgent response with better information.
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by chibuzineo(m): 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
i want to say a big big thanks 4 all the post on esut especially to esut nysc i never really put esut as my school of choice but i want to say dat enugu is my state and i no most things hapening in esut u see (esut nysc)for the past years now it has been confiremd dat esut realise huge amount of money from the so called pume screening exams and we all know dat esut is a school of the survival of the of the fitest and a school dat know notin else dan money do u now think dat esut will on earth canceel their pume exams 4 some reasons dat dont really borther dam lets see to it.not dat i have concluded dat the pume screening will hold or not but i am saying dat we should not be hundred percent sure that it wont hold cos i know esut as a school dat like money so much but does dat filled in esut should not relent but continue reading harder 4 it cos i tell u it will be better 4 u guis dat esut writes dat exams cos if they dont u will just be at home and here dat admission has been offerd to people who are ready to drop cash and not by brain or merit wish u guis the best especially to my friend obinna i pray u sister secures the admission tanx all MICHEAL
Re: Breaking news: Esut Post Ume Exam cancelled or suspended. by Obinoscopy(m): 7:20am On Sep 13, 2009
Thanks Michael.

chibuzineo:

i want to say a big big thanks 4 all the post on esut especially to esut nysc i never really put esut as my school of choice but i want to say dat enugu is my state and i no most things hapening in esut u see (esut nysc)for the past years now it has been confiremd dat esut realise huge amount of money from the so called pume screening exams and we all know dat esut is a school of the survival of the of the fitest and a school dat know notin else dan money do u now think dat esut will on earth canceel their pume exams 4 some reasons dat dont really borther dam lets see to it.not dat i have concluded dat the pume screening will hold or not but i am saying dat we should not be hundred percent sure that it wont hold cos i know esut as a school dat like money so much but does dat filled in esut should not relent but continue reading harder 4 it cos i tell u it will be better 4 u guis dat esut writes dat exams cos if they dont u will just be at home and here dat admission has been offerd to people who are ready to drop cash and not by brain or merit wish u guis the best especially to my friend obinna i pray u sister secures the admission tanx all MICHEAL

(1) (Reply)

Help My Primary Two Sister With Answers To Quantitative Reasoning / Unilorin Admission List For 2012/2013 Is Out Online - Check It Here / Unn Pre Degree Form Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.