Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,941 members, 7,845,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Buhari! Where Is The Intergrity? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari! Where Is The Intergrity? (409 Views)

Buhari Where Is Northwest In Your Budget(s)? / The Intergrity President/ Anti Corruption Presodent. Must Read / Walk for Buhari - Where are those who walk to Celebrate Buhari's victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari! Where Is The Intergrity? by UjGina: 5:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why arrest certificate forgers at the Police recruitment execrise when the president is the number one culprit of certificate scam. My Late Father was born in 1950s and even after his demise I still have his WASC certificate which he sat for in 1965 before the famous Civil war. Add to that; my own certificate from WAEC all with me.
If you ask me to come for interview today, i'm likely going to present close to 4 Certificate to you.
Why do you want me to believe that one Mallam is able to recover Billions of Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euros and Trillions of Naira for this country when Ordinary WASC certificate he can not recover or present with all the State Apparatus at his disposal?
And for those of you who said that it didn't matter if he does not present his certificate before election as the law requires, hope you have all dropped your children from school and the economy is better for it?

1 Like

Re: Buhari! Where Is The Intergrity? by kenny987(f): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
There never was any integrity. It was one well executed hoax, a grand heist that netted them d highest office in the land because they succeeded in fooling those who were already too dumb anyways.

Even his date of return from ordinary 10-day leave, there's no honesty about it and now it's extended without any explanation to d dolts that put him in office.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Seals CWAY, Others Over Public Safety / : Oyo Privatisation Of Schools: Time To Make Common Sense By Omolere Omoetan / Governor Dickson Vows To A.P.C Economic Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.