Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,955 members, 7,956,598 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:53 PM

Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos (6465 Views)

BBNaija: Alex “I Won’t Trade Tobi For Anything, Deal With It!" / You Won’t Believe Who Don Jazzy Is Dating As He Shows Off His Girlfriend / You Won’t Believe How This Actor Grabs Bum Bum Of Anitajoseph In New Movie Shoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Engrobiorah(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
They Call This Iranian Lifter The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is.

Of course, the first time you saw 24-year-old Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson as the Mountain in the GOT series, you were like: What? This can't be real, right? Well, we've found his bigger and meaner looking Middle Eastern brother, that people around the world are referring to as the Persian Hercules - sometimes, more appropriately, the Iranian Hulk.

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Engrobiorah(m): 5:36pm On Jun 16, 2016
More

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by stolenstone: 5:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
ele ooooo!!! confusion ga di ma kwa!!! wharis dis??
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Pstlyecouture: 5:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
this is mean
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Raph01: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2016
Warris diz??

Eh!, I dorn run oo... #Miolewaku

11 Likes

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Engrobiorah(m): 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lalasticlala undecided undecided
Seun cool cool
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by nanauju(f): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
*Runz into thread...Ah..No six packs*

*Runz out with full speed*

1 Like

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Amiano(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na one gal dey carry dis one ooh
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by hummerwise(m): 6:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
EBORA IRAN... (iranian deity) grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bro bro...bros.

No be me o .. Abeg grin
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Flexherbal(m): 8:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
The guy has converted all the fat in his body to muscles.
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
Curious..
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by drewxx88(m): 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2016
chiddyok:
Curious..
what's curious ,pray do share your thoughts...Hope you weren't imagining how his woman copes tongue
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by dayjee: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dis 1 is strong(eleyi gidi gan)
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by OgaBossG(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
if dos one finger u eh.....u go fget 6 packs u c he finger??
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by amandina: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
he is too small for me na
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Idydarling(f): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
I don't want to say what's on my mind...
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Twizzy30(m): 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
If dis guy fingers our NL oloshos. Na Orgasm galore oo

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by viyon02: 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
this is songo(god of thunder) in human form
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Airborne02(m): 4:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Idydarling:
there is nothing bad in saying whats in d mind u know... Voice it out.. Btw lovely damsels @ dp.. Which is u amongst.
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by jrupa(m): 6:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Hope this guy is breathing very well??
Just look like person Wei dei swallow himself
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by educute(m): 6:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Idydarling:
...bad mind...#teammindreaders
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
As him big reach na ordinary fanta him dey drink mtcheeeew
Re: Meet The Persian Hercules & You Won’t Believe How Big He Is - Photos by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 17, 2016
drewxx88:
what's curious ,pray do share your thoughts...Hope you weren't imagining how his woman copes tongue
You said it.

(1) (Reply)

DMX Dead Body Carried With World Most Expensive Bikes At DMX Funeral in (video) / Twerking Lady Go Viral As She Steals The Show At A Nightclub In Edo State / Cossy Ojiakor’s Eternal Albatross…xclusive Pix Of Her Sex-with-dog Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.