Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,654 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks (6429 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Ceejaylol: 12:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Asides Jenifa herself, my favorite character was Kiki; in fact, I could say I had a big crush on her person.

Kiki being a calm person, there was almost nothing not to like about her in the series.

Even when she cut her hair and was on a low cut, I remained a loyal fan.

Jenifa's diary was the first movie I ever saw her act in, but I've seen many of her works in "every sin."

Recently Kiki dropped stunning photos of herself doing a tedious workout and looked hot as hell.

Compared to the innocent girl we saw in Jenifa's diary, Kiki indeed has changed and is now even more charming.

Many of you must also have noticed her beautiful acting in the song's music video by Reminisce titled "Ponmile" her acting was top notch.

SEE MORE PHOTOS HERE https://gistceleb.com/kiki-lota-chukwu-good-girl-gone-bad

2 Likes

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Bahamas95(m): 1:53am On Sep 05, 2020
OP come here!

Why are you crushing on my crush?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Bluntguy: 3:12am On Sep 05, 2020
She really looks hot with the way she is sweating in that picture.
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by janedonez(m): 3:13am On Sep 05, 2020
She looks fit
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by JimmyDarmody: 6:57am On Sep 05, 2020
coolThis is an after gym photo. This is an after gym photo.
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Good sight.

At least she doesn't have 7 colours on her face and body

70 likes

4 Likes

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by sacajawea: 9:20am On Sep 05, 2020
I want to drink kunu, I wanna lick Milk yoghurt, mo fẹ mú feeder, yọrọn yọrọn aiyé Oh! **Licks lips**

1 Like

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by KingAzubuike(f): 10:51am On Sep 05, 2020
Looks like someone who just finished receiving a very good, big and and sweet kondo.
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Openbusiness: 11:46am On Sep 05, 2020
Madam sign here pls.... grin

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by Tmb78(m): 12:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
But Funke Akindele has made many people popular sha .

2 Likes

Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by kode12: 5:02pm On Sep 05, 2020
This chic has a very soothing beauty. Crushing on her and another chic that was in Bovi's "it's her day".
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by iamphilips(m): 9:05pm On Sep 05, 2020
Hmm
Re: Remeber Kiki (lota Chukwu) Of Jenifa's Diary, See How Hot She Looks by SIONKPO1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 05, 2020
she was so exceptional in Ajoche

(1) (Reply)

Flavour's Babymama Anna Banner Shares Pictures Of Her Baby Sofia. / Facebook Girl Called Her Self A Virgin And Her Facebook Fu*ck Mates Exposed Her / 2face Idibia's Second Son's Screensaver Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.