Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage (27428 Views)

Onazi Ogenyi And His Daughter Step Out For The First Time / Onazi Ogenyi Pounding Yam For His Mother (photos) / Onazi Ogenyi Releases Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Conjugal bliss.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by shadrach77: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
And Onazi is 24 abi? Okay oh cry
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by robosky02(m): 6:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ogenyi Onazi is 23 years

and the babe just finish NYSC

ok let me check her AGE...

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by EJanni(f): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
wow! congrats to them. who is next?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by nerodenero: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dude needs to comb is hair undecided.

Happy married life. Pls stay married.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
ejosh4:
Mod delete this guys above me and make me ftc... do it and u wud wake up tommorow in d greatest joy of ur life

Oboi, see BrIbInG.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Louiscutedude(m): 7:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
fresh
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Sunglass20(f): 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Afrok:
How boss? shocked please tell me more

He was/is a keyboardist and Engineer in Synagogue, also belonges to TB Joshua's football club...'my people football club'. They had a Match with the Nigerian Team and that was how he was picked and moved to the National Team.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by spencekat(m): 7:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
[url][/url]
tomsniel:
A 23 year old guy getting married in Nigeria ? grin

Wonders shall never endend grin
He has enough money and it's his decision to settle down.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Newstrack:
Having continued to enjoy a successful career with the round leather game, Football, Nigerian Super Eagles player, Onazi Ogenyi Eddy, is set to have a blissful union with his long time lover, Sandy.

The Player is currently on his way for his traditional marriage and has fellow player, Jude Ighalo, accompany him down there.

Onazi, who is so deep in love, has not stopped gushing about his woman as he has just had about two pre-wedding photo shoot already one in Italy, where he ply his football trade and another in Nigeria.

He recently released some pictures sharing quality moments with his wife-to-be as a symbol of his undying love for her.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/40850/7/wedding-alert-super-eagles-player-onazi-ogenyi-ste.html

And this 40ish yr old+ looking man is who's claiming to be 23yrs old?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by biafranrealson: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
have a happy one
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by silversonuc(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=missstella post=46635692]God bless their union....I always feel like getting married whenever I see pre-wedding pictures undecided[/quote

ok oooooo continue feeling like
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by lozanni(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
See as security full ground in the 4th pic because of Onazi; any area boy wey try anything na hospital him go wake.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Theoflux(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
dason4life:
The girl family don HAMMER!!!
shocked shocked shocked

Abeg make I add my own join the list

Congratulations. Just pack those oyinbo people make them come see wetin be wedding.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by ogwucheveekee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 16, 2016
Tonimario45:
A great move for onazi wish him all d best.
Whi part of the country does he even come from self?
he's oyi benue state idoma.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by goldbim(f): 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
fiftynaira:
Only goldbim knows this could be us!
grin grin..in jenifa's voice*how's youuu? .

1 Like

Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by missstella(f): 10:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=silversonuc post=46638139][/quote] ok
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Afrok(m): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sunglass20:

He was/is a keyboardist and Engineer in Synagogue, also belonges to TB Joshua's football club...'my people football club'. They had a Match with the Nigerian Team and that was how he was picked and moved to the National Team.
Really? shocked I didn't know this... thanks boss..
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Emmyemmy1: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
God bless the union ....and remember us ooo
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Deepfreezer(m): 12:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Been following their journey too. My home is so excited. Congratulations brotherly.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Obowian: 1:08am On Jun 17, 2016
Vickyydera:
He who finds a wife, has found a good thing wink
I have found you baby
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by JagaLove: 7:51am On Jun 17, 2016
@1st pishure. I think say a man 1st kiss with him wife nah wen pastor say "u may now kiss d bride" for white wedding?
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by alexov(m): 8:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Afrok:
How boss? shocked please tell me more
he started playing at tb Joshua's club where he was discovered for the under 17 world cup.
Re: Onazi Ogenyi Set For His Traditional Marriage by Emmatdayo(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Vickyydera:
He who finds a wife, has found a good thing wink
some women are bad things o lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ballon D’ Or 2018: Samuel Eto’o Reveals Player To Win Award / Maradona: "Teams No Longer Fear Argentina.. Nigeria Disgraced Us" / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.