Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? (27439 Views)

Aina, Troost-ekong And Lookman Make AFCON-11 Man Team Of The Tournament / Ahmed Musa Reacts As His Goal Is Nominated For World Cup Goal Of The Tournament / World Cup 2018: Musa’s Goal Nominated For Goal Of The Tournament - details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Tomorrow is the final of EUROs.
Who are you rooting for the Golden ball? For me, the best player of the tournament so far is Sterling. Closely followed by Insigne and Chiesa.

Dive or not, Sterling has been terrific.
Let me hear yours.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Nbotee(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2021
Damsgaard of Denmark has been a revelation but they are not in the Finals. Chiellini/Bonucci have been phenomenal

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by ambassadorgozie(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2021
Nbotee:
Damsgaard of Denmark has been a revelation but they are not in the Finals. Chiellini/Bonucci have been phenomenal

Damsgaard tried, even forsberg of Sweden. But they didn't reach the final.

For Chiellini/Bonucci, I don't think any of them can win it. They no too dey reason defenders

24 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Nbotee(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

Damsgaard tried, even forsberg of Sweden. But they didn't reach the final.

For Chiellini/Bonucci, I don't think any of them can win it. They no too dey reason defenders

Dis may b one of those years where a defender wins it... D last time Italy won a major tournament, their defender was the player of the tournament (Cannavaro 2006)

144 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2021
Pedri of Spain , for me
Kane can still win it if he scores in the final and win the cup

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nbotee:

Dis may b one of those years where a defender wins it... D last time Italy won a major tournament, their defender was the player of the tournament (Cannavaro 2006)

Yes, you are right. I really wish that Sterling would win. He did well at d back of his bad form last season

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by ambassadorgozie(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
majamajic:
Pedri of Spain , for me

Kane dey try but he no deserve am jare. I won't be surprise if he win it sha

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by majamajic(m): 12:35pm On Jul 10, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

All he need is a goal in final to be joint top scorer or win the trophy they will give him the award

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by WibusJaga: 12:36pm On Jul 10, 2021
Kane or Sterling if England wins & they play well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by paulolee(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2021
chiellini is a hot favorite to win it if Italy wins the cup because it means italy would be the new record holder of most unbeatable national team after 36 games because they are currently tied with the likes of brazil of 1995 n spain of 2007 dt went undeafeated after 35 games
i know dt pedri of spain have already won d best young player award, best keeper would also b d young donaruma n best coach mayb from d winning team..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by paulolee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2021
WibusJaga:
Kane or Sterling if England wins & they play well.
none deserves it even if they win or score....kane was quiet all through the group stage n dt last game sterling dive had already ruled him out..

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by paulolee(m): 12:49pm On Jul 10, 2021
ambassadorgozie:

he won't...consistency all through the competition is needed n kane was silent all through the group stage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by paulolee(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nbotee:

I agree with u.. one between bonucci n chiellini would win it even I england wins...england players only proved themselves against germany, their rest fixtures were won with some piece of luck unlike italy dt kept winning convincinglg since group stage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by cassidy1996(m): 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2021
England
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by DenreleDave(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
grin grin

I would have chosen Penaldo aka rapenaldo, tapnaldo failurenaldo but the guy is a failure... He did nothing spectacular in this tournament..

All he did was to wait for his team mates do the hard work and he takes the glory.
Imagine 5 goals with 3 or 4 penalties.. Losernaldo angry grin

Penaldo is such a loser.

Nairalanders pls let us all gather and pray for KING MESSI....

THE COPA AMERICA IS OURS... I IMPLORE PENALDO FANS TO JOIN US grin grin grin grin

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mount it jorginho

7 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by vickydevoka(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Mount or jorginho

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Orestino(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jorginho

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Flier: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
It should go to Sterling if English should win
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Carparts: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ciro Immobile or Lorenzo Insigne. These 2 players are the main reason Italy made it to the finals and are the pillar of the Italian strike force

Raheem Sterling or Harry Kane for England.

But as it stands now, unless Harry Kane scores like 2 goals, Ronaldo will win top scorer, since he has more assists than that Czech guy with 5 goals too.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by gaetano: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
Jorginho has had only one bad game and that's against Spain. If they win it he has a shot.

If not for the emergence of veratti, locatelli would have stood a chance.

If not for injury, spinazolla was a strong contender.

However as things stand now, sterling is the front runner

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by MJBOLT: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2021
cannavaro won because zidane messed up

Nbotee:

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by flinton(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
paulolee:

none deserves it even if they win or score....kane was quiet all through the group stage n dt last game sterling dive had already ruled him out..
FIFA has spoken, ppl sef

1 Like

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by temitope27(m): 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
Raheem Sterling is the best
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by SEGLIZ: 2:41pm On Jul 10, 2021
all the players who attend the tournament are players of the tournament. so they should win it.

4 Likes

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by money121(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Ok
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by pacespot(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
It seems this Euro 2021 is overshadowed by the Messi's Copa America final taking place the same day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by johnwegs(m): 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Steering!starting to see Sterling steal it to seal it.
Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by Blazing99: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
Italia all the way
Donnaruma their goalkeeper.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EURO 2020; Who Do You Think Should Win the Player Of The Tournament? by andrewbaba44: 2:42pm On Jul 10, 2021
majamajic:
Pedri of Spain , for me

Pedri of Spain will take the young player of the tournament as Renato sancho did 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine / Yetunde Odunuga, Army Officer At The Commonwealth Games In Australia / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Mikel Obi, Iheanacho Arrive Super Eagles Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.