Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To (17937 Views)

How Nigerian Churches Are Taking Advantage Of Technology To Make Global Impact / Different Kinds Of People You Will Meet In Nigerian Churches (Meme Collection) / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Nasa28(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2016
When I saw this I was like
Oh My God!!!!

I am very Guilty.

My church folks over to u.......

Who is guilty!!!!!!!!! ??

Don't Lie tongue tongue tongue

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Dreal11247: 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
I was thinking it is The most excellency is Jesus. I'm guilty of this too .

22 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by iheanyi40(m): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ouch, m guilty too cry

4 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Iamlordgee(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Honestly. I Would not like to lie.. Everybody is guilty.. But is it our fault?? .. We met it like that

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Amakortee: 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am guilty too
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by ixora3(f): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
I just want to know if the English the most excellency is wrong if is not wrong then I will still sing the most excellency. Must we change everything?

40 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by CaptainBomb(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Both Old are young will be guilty of this. Naija i hail thee

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by yunglivochi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
chai i'm guilty too
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Maycher(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol....and back then i would sing it at the top of my voice..

5 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Harvigh(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am guilty o grin
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by oairhunmwunde: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
The most excellency is jesus, shout aleluyah amen

13 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by amandina: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
pls someone should explain what the op posted there

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by chiefboomite204(f): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
I am also guilty
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by ominiriches2016(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ignorance of the highest order. God forgive us. You are the Most Excellent King.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by cornel994(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
ixora3:
I just want to know if the English the most excellency is wrong if is not wrong then I will still sing the most excellency. Must we change everything?
lol u jst made my sunday. Tanx a bunch

13 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Wolexdey(m): 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice one.
Thanks
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by eleojo23: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
What?!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Obiohai: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
I still can't sing the most excellent king ...
Has always been the most excellency ...

3 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Odunharry(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol.. true

1 Share

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Deejavuu(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
ixora3:

grin grin

I support!
Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by phollybee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Na lie joor... The song still remains the same i grew up to it

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by englishmart(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
I deserve to be in jail.

5 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by kikies(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ahhh I die
No mind dose my choir....na to dey shine teeth dem know
Excellency kooor.......supremacy ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Kbraims(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Now dat is Church song tinz...u wnt see lot of commnt,bt if na Buhari matter now,den u see wl see wailers displyn grammar for hia now

3 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
forget it na dformer one dey sweet for mouth

8 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by kikies(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
ominiriches2016:
Ignorance of the highest order. God forgive us. You are the Most Excellent King.

N he's also THE MOST EXCELLENCY
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by ERF: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thought it was.." THY MOST EXCELLENCY IS JESUS..."

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
The most Excellency is Jesus

Shout hallelujah, amen

The most Excellency is Jesus

Shout hallelujah, amen

Amen, hallelujah

Amen, hallelujah, amen

Amen, hallelujah

Amen, hallelujah, amen

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Amen!!!!

Amen, hallelujah, amen

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Peejayybold(f): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lols.....guilty. Infact we all are guilty

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Phi001(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abeg most Excellency and most excellent king are the same jorh! All of them join.
When I get kids, I will still teach my son,' most excellency'

2 Likes

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
All my life cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To by fippycbk(m): 2:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
ixora3:

A swear...
They took "Sandalili Sandalili
They took "jangolova epi motor"
They took "o singo singo"
Now they want to take this.
We will not accept it... angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paganism And Catholicism: Sun Worship Symbols / Which Bible Verse Is The Most Quoted By People? / Who Were Those Wise Men From The East?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.