Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,837 members, 7,828,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You (805 Views)

In Need Of Simple Business/contract Proposal Template / I Am Developing And Giving Out 30 Simple Business Websites FREE-OF-CHARGE....... / Understanding The Basic Principle Of Generating Income Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You by fxid10(m): 6:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
When you move to the business and investment sections of Nairaland, what questions do you usually see? Have you seen something like “what can I do with abcnaira?”, “I have xyznaira in my account presently, what should I invest it in, that will bring me good returns?”. Have you seen questions like these before? I believe yes. That goes to show that a lot people still do not know what business to do with their money. The amount you have, wether small amount or big amount, is not always the problem. The problem is always, knowing what to do, with what you have.
Well let me start by saying that all businesses are good. All businesses can make you money. If the business you are doing presently is not making money, do not blame the business, blame yourself. The reason I say so is because, that same business that is not making you money, is making somebody money somewhere, am I correct? Let me be practical now- if you are selling akara, and the akara is not bringing you profit, what will you blame? The business? Or yourself? Of course yourself, because akara business is bringing somebody money somewhere. So blame yourself because there is something you did not do before you start, or you are not doing, after you started. If you sell dog meat where you have hausa’s and yoruba’s, will that business grow? No. but people are making good money from dog meat business in cross river and Akwa ibom. So don’t blame the dog meat business, blame yourself for taking it to wrong location. Do you understand?

There are a lot of businesses you can start with the little you have. Let me share this experience with you.
A lady who lost her banking job about 4 months ago, decided to start selling Tokunbo gowns for women. She will go to a popular market in Port Harcourt called oil mill market( A day in a week market). She will go very early in the morning and buy neat and well arrange tokunbo gowns at #300 each. Once it is 9am, the sellers are gone because of space. So she will go very very early in the morning and gather very nice gowns before the sellers will close by 9am. What she bought at #300 each, she will end up selling it at #1,500 each. Is that a good business? The last time I spoke with her, she told me she is making more money now, than when she was working. And listen to this;
She started the business with just #5000, and made a profit of over #15,000.
She succeeded because she knew what to sell, where to get it, and where to sell it. Think along this line as you are thinking of what business to go into. If you have any questions for me, you can drop it. or better still check my signature for many more business ideas, and how to run them. You will see also, real life experiences of people who have become successful in different businesses. You know what? you are smarter than these guys. If you have 1head,2eyes,2hands and 2legs like these successful guys, you too will succeed.
Re: This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You by otunbacarter(m): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can you share some of the business ideas you have here
Re: This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You by Eyinimofe22: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
Check out this great post for 101 Nigerian business ideas you can start. https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/13/101-nigerian-business-ideas/

Re: This Simple Business Idea And Principle Will Surprise You by ezechueze(m): 10:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wonderful write up

(1) (Reply)

Any Interest In South African Rand? / Opening Domiciliary Account Without Referees / Piuni Pays You For Transferring Funds, Mobile Top Up, Chatting, Browsing And Lo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.