Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

I Am Developing And Giving Out 30 Simple Business Websites FREE-OF-CHARGE....... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Developing And Giving Out 30 Simple Business Websites FREE-OF-CHARGE....... (1366 Views)

SIMPLE Business You Can Start With 30,000 Or Less (let's BRAIN Storm) / In Need Of Simple Business/contract Proposal Template / This Christmas! Yeapyapp Is Creating Websites Free 4 Any 20 Lucky Enterpreneurs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Developing And Giving Out 30 Simple Business Websites FREE-OF-CHARGE....... by Pearl2010: 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
I am developing and giving out 30 simple business Websites FREE-OF-CHARGE to 30 Owners of small and medium scale businesses in Africa.This begins from tomorrow 19th August 2017-19th Sept 2017. Entrepreneurs interested in this offer will have to have to buy a Domain name e.g www.yourbusinessname.com + Hosting Server which i can help you order.Websites will be delivered within 5 working days of submitting all required information.
My name is Collins Osabuohien Uzamere a Website Designer and Inbound Marketer.
The above offer is my contribution to the growth of Small and Medium Scale Business in Africa.
Anyone interested in this offer can reach me on Whatsapp 09051417552

(1) (Reply)

The Future Of Crude Oil As Energy Source / Pls Suggest Me Any Good Platform To Sell Ebook In Nigeria / Learn And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.