Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (32238 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2016
How to avoid npower registration fraud in Nigeria

Handing over your username, password, bvn, and other personal details to someone you don't trust could be risky just as registration requirements contain vital info about your financial details.

A lot of links are out there directing you to use the link to register for npower, pls disregard any shortened URL or any hidden link. Because fraudsters are going to also use this opportunity to get BVN, and other personal details which might be used against you later.

If you are unable to register now, try later in the day.

Don't drop your email address on public forum to avoid unsolicited messages targeting your personal details.

If all what you got on npower.gov.ng is NGINX close the page and try again later.

Also........

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

However, you might not get congratulatory email immediately.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any updates.

All the best!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by segebase(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
na wa oo.....God go save person for this country..
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by slizzyvera(f): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Thanks
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by comffy(f): 7:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Is dis link authentic? Portal.npower.gov.ng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 8:22am On Jun 17, 2016
comffy:
Is dis link authentic? Portal.npower.gov.ng

YES!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 8:23am On Jun 17, 2016
calys247:
yes...i click on the submission botton and it went straight to home page

I believe your application has been received, but due to some hitches on the website you're taken back to the first page, or you get some link error or you see blank page.

Wait for 48 hours!

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for updates.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by comffy(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:

YES!

Thanks very much
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by sallyopy(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:

I believe your application has been received, but due to some hitches on the website you're taken back to the first page, or you get some link error or you see blank page.

Wait for 48 hours!

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for updates.
I got to stage four but tried to proceed, it takes me back to stage 1. what should I do? I hv tried several times, repeated the process and still d same
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by giles14(m): 10:27am On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:

Wait for 48 hours!

mine stopped wen I was asked were I would like to serve and I choosed my home state. d site den took me to d first page.Thu wen I checked my email I saw an acknowledgement receipt with the unique ID number. but my wahala is dat dey said within the next 7days I will be called or sent some test.and dis is the fifth day. still no test
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 10:45am On Jun 17, 2016
ATTENTION: A certain person now charge #1,500 to register for applicants: npower fraud!

Please, be aware that every applicant on npower portal is trying his or her luck.

Those who have applied successfully were only fortunate and lucky

Please disregard any claim by anybody on this thread or any where that he has the tricks of registering on npower portal.

For somebody to register for you he'll need your BVN, your email address, your email password , all your academic qualifications , your cv which contains your full details and background.

All the above data is too risky to leave in the hands of the unknown.

Watch out for npower fraud!

Watch out for npower scam.

Protect your details from fraudster

Npower registration will end one day, but your data in the hands of strange persons will continue to be used against you.

All the best

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Lifehack: 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by smogup: 9:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
opson2016:

Handing over your username, password, bvn, and other personal details to someone you don't trust could be risky just as registration requirements contain vital info about your financial details.

A lot of links are out there directing you to use the link to register for npower, pls disregard any shortened URL or any hidden link. Because fraudsters are going to also use this opportunity to get BVN, and other personal details which might be used against you later.

Don't drop your email address on public forum to avoid unsolicited messages targeting your personal details.

If all what you got on npower.gov.ng is NGINX close the page and try again later.

Also........

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any updates.

All the best!
I got to d last page and clicked on submit, I didn't see anything DAT tells me my application has been accepted, I tried to do it again BT was told my details have been use BT up till now I've nt gotten any confirmation message
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 10:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Enter the same info again, lets c what u get
smogup:
I got to d last page and clicked on submit, I didn't see anything DAT tells me my application has been accepted, I tried to do it again BT was told my details have been use BT up till now I've nt gotten any confirmation message
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by smogup: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
opson2016:
Enter the same info again, lets c what u get
still the same. They said my phone number, Bvn has been used previously
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by stargift: 11:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
I clicked on submit and nothing changed. I wasn't taken to the home page. The application page just renained there and no congratulatory message
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 3:28am On Jun 19, 2016
stargift:
I clicked on submit and nothing changed. I wasn't taken to the home page. The application page just renained there and no congratulatory message

Fill the form again and see what happens
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by looseweight: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Thanks OP
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by tbaba1234: 6:28am On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by mccoy47(m): 6:33am On Jun 19, 2016
Why is the "create account" & "login" no longer available on the homepage?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Crystalclara(f): 6:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Please can I register with my phone?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 6:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Crystalclara:
Please can I register with my phone?
Yes
You can use uc browser
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 6:40am On Jun 19, 2016
mccoy47:
Why is the "create account" & "login" no longer available on the homepage?

It's been redesign

Those have been removed
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
stargift:

Refill
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 6:41am On Jun 19, 2016
stargift:

Refill with the same info
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opius: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2016

this exactly what happen to me , thanks
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by greggng: 6:49am On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

Also........

All the best!

I ve a problem I registered the first day of they opened the site but I tried everything possible to edit the nysc section but it couldn't edit so I submitted it just like that. Also I didnot see any provision were I can attach my nysc certificate. I got acknowledgement but I am not happy that the site has no section were one can make corrections online. I ve contacted them via there form but no response yet. Again can I register for another section? My first one was on teacher. Can I go for like Agro?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by jamex93(m): 6:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Scammers making use of every chance they can get

Just be careful

Na do dem withdraw one woman 250k

Her eyes RED

Like tiwa RED album
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2016
nothing works on the npower portal anymore. i feel they are working on the site.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by smog1(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2016
Seems the npower site has been redesigned and no where to register or login, how do I go about that?

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by eteforlor(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2016
pls help, is it posible to view and edit profile after successful registration.

hw do i go abt it. urgent!
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Drenix(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2016
woa.. tnx 2 God 4 addin a new age 2 my years..

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State / Join Me Praise Jesus I Got My Desired Job!!!!!!! / I Got A Job Without Knowing Any Senator, Minister Or Anybody In Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.