Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud (32211 Views)

Npower Recruitment 2017 Names Shortlisted candidates – www.Portal.npower.gov.ng / 2019/2020 Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment Portal - Apply Here / Solve npower.gov.ng registration Issues Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by networkrecharg: 10:58am On Jun 19, 2016
[size=20pt]THE WWW.NPOWER.GOV.NG WEBSITE LOOK POORLY DEVELOPED AND PRONE TO SCAMMERS...
I NOTICED THAT THE WEBSITE EASILY REDIRECTS APPLICANTS WHENEVER ITS CONGESTED ...
[/size]

opson2016:
How to avoid npower registration fraud in Nigeria

Handing over your username, password, bvn, and other personal details to someone you don't trust could be risky just as registration requirements contain vital info about your financial details.

A lot of links are out there directing you to use the link to register for npower, pls disregard any shortened URL or any hidden link. Because fraudsters are going to also use this opportunity to get BVN, and other personal details which might be used against you later.

If you are unable to register now, try later in the day.

Don't drop your email address on public forum to avoid unsolicited messages targeting your personal details.

If all what you got on npower.gov.ng is NGINX close the page and try again later.

Also........

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

However, you might not get congratulatory email immediately.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for any updates.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Though, the contact us page of npower has been removed some days back.

Even when it was there 8 out of 10 applicants who had complaints alleged that they didn't get response to their complaints.

However, if you still want to reach out to the admin you can do so by sending email to info@npower.gov.ng
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by larmzy: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2016
Someone pls help me out. I got a message saying some of d informations I supplied for applying (e.g my email and BVN) has been used after clicking submit. Does that mean my application has been submitted.?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by deenonline: 11:50am On Jun 19, 2016
Npower registration is not submit please any assistant for the submission.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by felibrain: 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
This npower thing is a colossal failure. After filling the form and hitting the SUBMIT BUTTON all you get is a blank page.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by jaydee87(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

I believe your application has been received, but due to some hitches on the website you're taken back to the first page, or you get some link error or you see blank page.

Wait for 48 hours!

If you're able to get to the final stage: submission page of npower portal, you clicked on it and you're taken back to page 1, close the page, it means your application has been received.

However, you might not get congratulatory email immediately.

One of the applicants just told me she just got acknowledgment email today Thursday containing her registration number having submitted on Monday .

If you're facing the same issue, please be patient and keep checking your inbox and spam folder for updates.
good work u doung here bro, I registered today after submitting the form which is a 1 page form unlike when I first tried it lastweek. after submission it brought a blank page like u said so I tried to reload and it show a message saying I av submitted. but will wait for the congratulatory message like u said..

1 Like

Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by jaydee87(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
folks4luv:

I registered with email,username n password,but when I wanted to proceed later, it didn't ask me to login with email n password, just took me straight to register my info n upload certificates. is this normal? wanted to register for n-power creative
same thing here too
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by jaydee87(m): 12:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
uncle005:
I have tried to use my phone to register but could not see any thing. I only saw Feed there, which i don't understand can someone enlightened us on how to go about it.
use a laptop or system...
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by freemanjay: 1:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
UNIPORT Post UTME / Admission Screening Form is Out 2016-17 http://gisttrack.com.ng/uniport-post-utme-admission-screening-form-is-out-2016-17/
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Mav4blast(m): 1:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls what are the qualifications necessary for applying..? Somebody!
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by stephinnoyewole(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
sallyopy:
I got to stage four but tried to proceed, it takes me back to stage 1. what should I do? I hv tried several times, repeated the process and still d same
Please which one is stage four?

I created an acct and d login info was sent to my mail, login wit it, den complete all d info on dat page, until I saw a submit button, I finally clicked on submit, and d page disappeared without any msg. But wen I tried login in again I takes me back to d page to contains info abt my cv,qualifications and d rest...
I did dis on Friday noon, no msg yet on my mail.
Pls wats d next step?
Thanks
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by JerryJJZ(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please I ve done for 5 people, none received confirmation message, am worried coz i ve collected money from them, and they are damn disturbant,,,,, what should i do?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by opson2016(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
JerryJJZ:
Please I ve done for 5 people, none received confirmation message, am worried coz i ve collected money from them, and they are damn disturbant,,,,, what should i do?

You're on your own ooooooooo

Let them know that not everyone gets the acknowledgement email
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by tobby1987(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
The same thing happened to me...got to 80% on 3 diff occasion's, but d last tym I got to 80% I clicked submitted but got 404 response... Was angry n had to keep on backing n nexting but d same 404 promoted out...but to my surprise 2 days later I got an email saying my registration was successful n sum Info's were given to me..so my advice is once u get to 80% n u r bout filling d last page n u get a 404 response , go back and click next, but if d same response keep coming den ur registration myt v been completed...just hold on for like 2 daysto c if u gonna get an email..thanks
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by JerryJJZ(m): 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

You're on your own ooooooooo

Let them know that not everyone gets the acknowledgement email

Brotherly u are too mean na,,,,, Am not that settled with the whole issue because they are my close palz, the most frustrating thing is that, I just finished registering one now, still no confirmation mail was received.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Nafizzey(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm yet to register up till now due to problem from the site, any idea on when the registration will end?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by EFEJU(f): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls help me out I ve succesfully registered but am finding it difficult to summit d form. The form i filled already has Nysc call up no I tried to delete the no n write mine I couldn't so I skipped n then submitted but i couldn't submit how can I delete the Nysc no in the form n write mine?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by zakstar(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls after clicking the submit button it either goes blanc or it takes me to the home page or it sometimes tells me documents are not acceptable pls am confused what do i do
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by KehindeOmololu: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello.....pls what's the different between congratulatory message and acknowledgement message?
I only got a message about my user name and password..pls which one is number cuz I read people saying they were sent numbers?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by stargift: 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
opson2016:

Fill the form again and see what happens
I ve done that over and over again. Or could it b d browser I'm using? I'm using uc web browser
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Sman37(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
smog1:
Seems the npower site has been redesigned and no where to register or login, how do I go about that?
goto www.npower.gov.ng/login
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Sman37(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
I did mine today in d morning, The total size of my files on d form is 1.33mb den i summit and upload up to d 1.33mb den d page show all does kind of web error pls does dat it successful summited
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Sman37(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
I did mine today in d morning,
The total size of my files on d form is 1.33mb
den i summit and upload up to d 1.33mb
den d page show all does kind of web error
pls does dat it successful summited cryI did mine today in d morning,
den i summit and it upload full up to d 1.33mb
pls does dat it successful summited
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Stevosty: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
KehindeOmololu:
Hello.....pls what's the different between congratulatory message and acknowledgement message?
I only got a message about my user name and password..pls which one is number cuz I read people saying they were sent numbers?
you need to go back and finish your registration, until you receive a congrat mail with a reference number.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Brightgem(f): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
zakstar:
Pls after clicking the submit button it either goes blanc or it takes me to the home page or it sometimes tells me documents are not acceptable pls am confused what do i do
If u are using a system. re - save ur documents in word Microsoft word (doc) format and try again. find a way to change the format of what ur uploading to anoda of the accepted format they want. I hope u get what I mean.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Brightgem(f): 9:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
KehindeOmololu:
The acknowledgement is what I believe most of us are waiting for. user name and password are normal to register and fill form in the first place. After a week now with the screen showing me I was successful I still havnt got any acknowledgement mail.
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by mattyboy007(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
larmzy:
Someone pls help me out. I got a message saying some of d informations I supplied for applying (e.g my email and BVN) has been used after clicking submit. Does that mean my application has been submitted.?
Check ur mail box ur application has already been summited dat was Hw mind happened.. All d best to us
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by mattyboy007(m): 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sman37:
I did mine today in d morning,
den i summit and upload up to d 1.33mb
pls does dat it successful summited cryI did mine today in d morning,
den i summit and it upload full up to d 1.33mb
pls does dat it successful summited
Keep trying to summit it wunt summit twice it will only tell u d phone no and BVN no has already been use which means ur application has been summited jst check ur mail for d congratulatory massage
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by mattyboy007(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Crystalclara:
Please can I register with my phone?

Yea I use my phone to do it
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by Crystalclara(f): 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
mattyboy007:

Yea I use my phone to do it
Ok thanks. Please which site did you use?
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by mattyboy007(m): 12:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Crystalclara:

Ok thanks. Please which site did you use?
Portal.npower.gov.ng

I use Firefox browser and it was during early hour of my morning 5am
Re: Npower.gov.ng Registration Advice and How To Avoid Scam/fraud by zakstar(m): 2:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Brightgem:
If u are using a system. re - save ur documents in word Microsoft word (doc) format and try again. find a way to change the format of what ur uploading to anoda of the accepted format they want. I hope u get what I mean.

Tnks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls I Heard Union Bank Is Recruiting Presently / Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.