Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,972 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles (4625 Views)

Nairaland Artiste Andy Blaze drops Two New Singles " Put Call" And "Pikachu" / Do You Know? Frank Edwards Has Been Releasing Brand New Singles To Mark Birthday / D Xpen6iv Drops Two New Dance Free Beats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Isaacpyo04:

Anytime you are planning to work on the visuals..., please don't hesitate to call on IP-STUDIOS (we are great musical videos) Ipstudiosng@gmail.com
You really are lol grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Opiletool(m): 6:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

Okay sir ..... Thank You Very Much .....
Nice reply. It shows that you will go far. keep on keeping on the good work.
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:

Y r u thankin him?.. he shud av said wat exactly is wrong wit d song(s) (like d production or vocals) instead of typin "WASTE OF MB"..that is wat i call "BLIND" criticism...some people wil just decide to be an antagonist. undecided

hakym, sometimes not everyone will agree with your view... But as long as you know that you are putting out good work, you should realize that anyone with negative opinion is actually entitled to their opinion..

Just do your best and focus on positive vibes. Bless
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2016
StepTwo:
OP, why Hausa Language now?
oga StepTwo, Hausa language for where ?
Cc hatux, 2dice,marieolae,Danbrownmf,2dice01,Softvio,Lilshorecords,Chanchit ...
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by SAEJO: 7:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

Hello Nairalanders.

After the release of Afro pop Otubante and Trap styled Telemundo last year,Multitalented Artiste Synord (ClassCaptain) comes through with two new singles

1) Tonight - RnB and Pop Flavoured Feel Good track with a distinct style and Lovely delivering with soothing vocals that is sure to be on your repeat list

DOWNLOAD HERE

2) Loke Loke - A Gospel like anthem and thanksgiving dance track for all and sundry and is sure to make you dance.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Twitter @iamsynord..

Your Reviews and Criticisms are highly welcome..
well done, more grease to your elbow

1 Like

Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Toyade888(m): 7:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Totally love tonight... Gud work bruh
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Airforce1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
My Nigga .... Wass up now ,just forget us grin
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Airforce1(m): 8:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

My Nigga .... Wass up now ,just forget us grin
I dey bro

Your songs are dope

God bless you plenty
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Airforce1:
I dey bro
Your songs are dope
God bless you plenty
AIRFORCE1 endorsed my songs .... God win..
Baba how far your next track.....
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

hakym, sometimes not everyone will agree with your view... But as long as you know that you are putting out good work, you should realize that anyone with negative opinion is actually entitled to their opinion..

Just do your best and focus on positive vibes. Bless
Hmmn... ok
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by GIYAZZ(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

Okay sir ..... Thank You Very Much .....
Don't mind him. Your songs are nice. But like I said before, you can always improve and be better. Don't mind these negative comments. You're good! Take it from me. wink
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2016
GIYAZZ:
Don't mind him. Your songs are nice. But like I said before, you can always improve and be better. Don't mind these negative comments. You're good! Take it from me. wink

thanks baba nla. Pls send mr the link to your hit track Good Life
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Codedrock(m): 12:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
toonzay:
Banger !!! Nice song Bro

nairalanders, kindly check out my new single titled Life, an afro beat satire patterned after the great Fela and addresses salient life issues yet inspiring us to still have hope in face of all tribulations

....enough talk

https://my.notjustok.com/track/download/id/50104

Nice song and cool beats.. Pls how much did the production cost u??
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Codedrock(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

Hello Nairalanders.

After the release of Afro pop Otubante and Trap styled Telemundo last year,Multitalented Artiste Synord (ClassCaptain) comes through with two new singles

1) Tonight - RnB and Pop Flavoured Feel Good track with a distinct style and Lovely delivering with soothing vocals that is sure to be on your repeat list

DOWNLOAD HERE

2) Loke Loke - A Gospel like anthem and thanksgiving dance track for all and sundry and is sure to make you dance.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Twitter @iamsynord..

Your Reviews and Criticisms are highly welcome..
Nice songs and cool beats. Pls how much did the production cost u?
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by GIYAZZ(m): 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Iamsynord:

thanks baba nla. Pls send mr the link to your hit track Good Life
http://lokcitymusic.com/giyaz-good-life
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=Opiletool post=46677661] Nice reply. It shows that you will go far. keep on keeping on the good work.[/quote ]

thanks bro... Appreciate a lot. How your side.
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Opiletool(m): 11:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=Iamsynord post=46697562][/quote]

Tight bro
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by youngmann: 7:02pm On Jun 23, 2016
You wrote an epistle criticizing Olamide and this is the shit you come up with?? Wack songs!!!
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
youngmann:
You wrote an epistle criticizing Olamide and this is the shit you come up with?? Wack songs!!!

lol,,Thank you boss.. E dey happen .,....
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2016
[size=32pt]good[/size]
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
You really are lol grin
Pardon me, it's a typographical error... We produce great musical videos...
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Isaacpyo04(m): 10:43am On Jun 24, 2016
HarkymTheOracle:
You really are lol grin
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Chanchit: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
I came in late not too late though. got the two tracks, nice work @ iamsynord.
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Isaacpyo04:

Lol... ok.
Re: Nairalander,iamsynord Drops Two New Singles by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:47pm On Jul 01, 2016
@Iamsynord. Nice songs, boss. Don't relent!

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Dee – Trust No One Ft Dablixx & Debbydee Sugar [ Music ] / Morachi-hapuya Lyke Dat / Top 10 Nigerian Music Downloads For May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.