Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. (909 Views)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / This Electric Car Prototype Is Built For Africa’s Rural Roads / WARNING!!! Don't Put Your Feet On The Dashboard Of Your Car (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
It's my first post on nairaland and I'll just leave this here.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1024029091021245&id=275229625901199

Check it out and you'll be amazed the untapped talent in this country.
They are called IONS GROUP.
www.fb.com/ionsgroupng

Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by colossus2: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by colossus2: 7:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
So where is the digital dashboard?
What material was used in making the body of the car? Looks like carton grin
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Namzy(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2016
Digital dashboard?
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 6:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Yes yes, digital dashboard, they'll release a full video soon enough.
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 6:40am On Jun 17, 2016
colossus2:
So where is the digital dashboard?
What material was used in making the body of the car? Looks like carton grin

Which one have you done? Instead of you to encourage innovation. How will Nigeria prosper when you talk down the little things people do to help the community.
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Monaira:

Which one have you done? Instead of you to encourage innovation. How will Nigeria prosper when you talk down the little things people do to help the community.

he just a simple question he never said anything bad about the car

remember the is aint to have a digital dashboard

do you see any digital dashboard
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2016
ZIMDRILL:

he just a simple question he never said anything bad about the car

remember the is aint to have a digital dashboard

do you see any digital dashboard

Ok. Anyways they promised to release the video for that one. I've been at a live exhibition at the Nigerian Society of Engineers conference in Port Harcourt where it was demonstrated.
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by ZIMDRILL(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2016
Monaira:

Ok. Anyways they promised to release the video for that one. I've been at a live exhibition at the Nigerian Society of Engineers conference in Port Harcourt where it was demonstrated.

how do you demostrate a digital dashboard?

i have seen the video of the car the dash aint digital

they only mentioned that the car can be started a mobile i guess they use an app thats not digital dashboard but thats a smart car
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 7:42am On Jun 17, 2016
ZIMDRILL:

how do you demostrate a digital dashboard?

i have seen the video of the car the dash aint digital

they only mentioned that the car can be started a mobile i guess they use an app thats not digital dashboard but thats a smart car

There's a single windows tablet there that controls things like ignition and stuff. I saw it demonstrated at the exhibition. So it's not like the full dash.. it's a small tab.
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by colossus2: 11:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Monaira:

If only you know what innovation means undecided
Re: KX100 Car Prototype With Digital Dashboard Made By Uniport Students. by Monaira: 11:52am On Jun 17, 2016
colossus2:

If only you know what innovation means undecided
LOL

(1) (Reply)

How To Do An Handbrake Turn With Your Car. / Automobile Programming / Vespa Plus : The Next Generation Of Italian Electric Scooter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.