Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,667 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? (1276 Views)

How I Became The Biggest Investor In Sao Tome - Jimoh Ibrahim / Loan: Jimoh Ibrahim Pays N3bn To Oceanic Bank / Who Is Jimoh Ibrahim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? by Gamine(f): 3:47pm On Nov 27, 2006
How credible is this guy? Buying up everything?

My friend says soon he will buy the presidential villa undecided

Where is this guy getting his money?
Re: How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2006
He came to a program I went to recently telling us how he owns this and that and how much he's worth. I wanted to ask him where he got the money to purchase all of these companies but I just decided against it. The typical Nigerian answer is to say he's investing on behalf on some politicians but who really knows?
Re: How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? by Gamine(f): 11:35am On Nov 28, 2006
On behalf of politicians , yeah
hes always the vice-president of the companies
so whose the president??
Re: How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? by babyboy2(m): 3:22pm On Nov 28, 2006
nor be my mouth you go hear say him and el rufai and some other politicians wey fear no go let me talk be paddy paddy.hope you understand
Re: How Credible Is Jimoh Ibrahim? by Rlst84sale(m): 12:13am On Jul 25, 2007
Is that not that lawyer that is buying lands all over places, and bullying people into selling their lands to him?. I might be wrong, I stand corrected if I'm.

(1) (Reply)

'Waste To Wealth' Project In Lagos / Business Opportunity In Lagos / Cbn Grants New Licences To 17 Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.