Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout (46934 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Denies Rejecting Bail, Pledges To Meet Conditions Within 48 Hours / FG Releases N375m To Feed 700,000 Pupils In Five States / States Meet To Consider Fresh Revenues Sources (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by ABSOL10: 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
Aregbe olosi u had better be among before thunder fire u and ur household
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by ABSOL10: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Aregbe olosi, u had better be among before thunder fire u and ur household
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by UbiIsaac(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Why is this Government always not wanting to realise list
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:31am On Jun 17, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
so give us list of the state, why must it be hidden. I hope my state is also among the five, aregbe should better shey normal.

Yes! We need the names
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by greatman247(m): 3:39am On Jun 17, 2016
I know they will hurriedly meet the conditions because they have hidden agendas to syphon the money again and again and then owe more workers salaries and come up with fake excuses again. The truth is, the states owing refused to use their heads in generating funds internally from their states not because of dwindle oil prices or the FG monthly allocations to state is reduced. If their claims are true, so how come the other 9 states that are not owing manage to scale through? Are those states exist in the planet Jupiter or Mars? They are all here on Earth, so don't let us keep deceiving each other.

I sincerely think Buhari govt is spoon-feeding the governors. If you keep giving them bail out they will keep syphoning and owing and then running back to govt through monthly Nec meetings. Because, as far as this is concerned, its Bailout no matter the name you call it. Its Bailout in disguise.

I know Ekiti state will be number one to meet the conditions, even when the conditions are very strict. Once the fund is release to Fayose, he will fly to Lagos to lodge in expensive hotel in Lagos to Bleep some beautiful damsel. That's how he squander the state fund and come back to give his people fake excuses. After all the good the Buhari led govt have done to him, he will go to the public to open that his dirty mouth to criticise the govt again and again to stay relevant. The truth is he is not working.

Mr. Fayose work to stay relevant not talk. Foolish man.

2 Likes

Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by sammhi(m): 4:02am On Jun 17, 2016
scam as usual...
Kemi is lying..... no state..within two days?
except it is northern states which whether they meet it or not PmB just decide to give them
if not tell me one state which has publish its budget details on line and implementation on line
those conditions cannot be met within two days
scammer govt
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by amtaken(f): 4:04am On Jun 17, 2016
Buhari tapping from Udom Emmanuel's wisdom since 16 BC.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by holaralph(m): 4:47am On Jun 17, 2016
sammhi:
scam as usual...
Kemi is lying..... no state..within two days?
except it is northern states which whether they meet it or not PmB just decide to give them
if not tell me one state which has publish its budget details on line and implementation on line
those conditions cannot be met within two days
scammer govt
......... Am sure you always fail comprehension passages during your school days...... What I figured out is that hates as turned you to what you don't suppose to be........ Am sure when they call reasonable people you will pull up your hands abi?

2 Likes

Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by aademola11: 5:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Osun state will be no 1.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by maadman: 5:39am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=virginboy1 post=46640677].I have a feeling that Benue state is among]

How now..? Even in a million years Benue will never qualify.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by virginboy1(m): 6:10am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=maadman post=46645919][/quote] why do you think so?
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Dreadful: 6:31am On Jun 17, 2016
EazyMoh:
Ekiti, Bauchi and Bayelsa should be among. Those states' salary backlog na die!
Could this N90B be for each state or for the entirety?
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by oluwasegunolade: 6:37am On Jun 17, 2016
Osun state and Ekiti state should top the list, all things been equal.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by henrycfc: 7:26am On Jun 17, 2016
1trillionlikes:
I pray ondo state is among
Mimiko can't request for it because of the condition stated .
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by EazyMoh(m): 7:59am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreadful:
Could this N90B be for each state or for the entirety?
Haba boss! currently they get around a billion naira monthly as opposed to five on average last year. So you see the 90 is for all of them to share.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by MrGerald(m): 8:20am On Jun 17, 2016
I know all the states but I can't give their names as well
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by teewazup: 8:22am On Jun 17, 2016
Ekiti helm's man will prove strong-head.
Nicholas007:

I think Ekiti and four other state
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by ricsman(m): 8:40am On Jun 17, 2016
franciskaine:
we are even practicing quasi federalism. D 13% derivative is still part of federalism. Why are states not taking advantage of dat and harnessing their resources? So until true federalism comes before states will invest in local resources. Funny! Nigeria is an aggregation of confused people.
including u I think.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 17, 2016
ricsman:
including u I think.
lol, ain't an exception.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Dreadful: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
EazyMoh:

Haba boss! currently they get around a billion naira monthly as opposed to five on average last year. So you see the 90 is for all of them to share.
It won't go anywhere.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by ricsman(m): 8:58am On Jun 17, 2016
franciskaine:
we are even practicing quasi federalism. D 13% derivative is still part of federalism. Why are states not taking advantage of dat and harnessing their resources? So until true federalism comes before states will invest in local resources. Funny! Nigeria is an aggregation of confused people.
Which States are u referring to...hope those u mentioned that got resources to harness? oil producing state that enjoy 13% are even suppressed by FG.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Charly68: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Osun shouldn't be given any loan because her debt portfolio is in bad shape already..the federal Govt shouldn't allow the Governor to mortgage the future of that state.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by YOLO1(m): 9:05am On Jun 17, 2016
I can bet it with my GF that osun state can never be there. Aregbe is still busy commissioning weighing scale.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by EazyMoh(m): 11:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Dreadful:
It won't go anywhere.
Of course!
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Justbright(m): 11:42am On Jun 17, 2016
Lazy ass governors shuld take a cue from obiano...i learnt anambra is making millions from exportation of vegetables...its amazing how a state like osun with such a fertile vegeation can look into agriculture to solve.its problems..its a big shame dat state cannot take advantage of their enviroment to be self independent from d federal allocation
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by Nicholas007: 7:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
ricsman:
Ekiti can never be there.... Gov. Fayose said no to TSA...which is one of the conditions

I pity for ekiti workers ooo. epele
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by bbmate: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2016
ne of the conditions for accessing the fund is that beginning December 2016, states must publish their financial statements, budgets and the quarterly budget performance within nine months of financial year end.

Has anyone take note of those conditions?
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by sisiklara3(f): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2016
EazyMoh:
Ekiti, Bauchi and Bayelsa should be among. Those states' salary backlog na die!

True talk bros moh.
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by EazyMoh(m): 6:00pm On Jun 22, 2016
sisiklara3:

True talk bros moh.

Please vote ivyy For Miss NL on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3180901/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-semi-final
Lol am not a fan of anything miss this miss that. I believe there are more important things we should be doing with our time and resources. But anyway for your effort I will vote for her so your campaign wouldn't be in vain. cheers!
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by sisiklara3(f): 6:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
EazyMoh:

Lol am not a fan of anything miss this miss that. I believe there are more important things we should be doing with our time and resources. But anyway for your effort I will vote for her so your campaign wouldn't be in vain. cheers!

The voting is over now. Thanks bro smiley
Re: Five States Meet Conditions For N90Billion Federal Bailout by ivyy(f): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2016
EazyMoh:

Thank you. Will give you a mention at the next voting stage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are Atiku’s Chances Of Winning At Tribunal? / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) / Wike's Chief Of Staff Wears Tinubu's Logo To Canvass For Votes In Rivers (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.