Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

"Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) (46911 Views)

LP-APC Banner Spotted In Warri, Delta State (Pictured) / "Lagos Is For Peter Obi" Banner Removed - Photos / Tinubu Banner Spotted At Central Area District , Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
So I stopped by to buy roasted chicken for weekend as always and this "Lagos for Obi" banner in front of woman shop caught my attention so I asked the chicken seller who own the shop and she replied it's the landlady of the compound and she is a Yoruba woman and true daughter of Lagos.

See photos below

224 Likes 19 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:02pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi for Lagos

Lagos for Obi

709 Likes 44 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by StrongandMighty: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Make agbado thugs and agberos no go scatter that woman shop oo

734 Likes 40 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by kettykin: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
Please don't say the location because of satanists .

Lagos results will be shocking

638 Likes 31 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:03pm On Dec 03, 2022
kettykin:
Please don't say the location because of satanists
I won't

317 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2022
Tinubu might send thugs to go and burn that house.

That's the level of desperation of Tinubu and APC. When Tinubu said that he would fight dirty, people took him for granted.

476 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by TheEndless: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
So I stopped by to buy roasted chicken for weekend as always and this "Lagos for Obi" banner in front of woman shop caught my attention so I asked the chicken seller who own the shop and she replied it's the landlady of the compound and he is a Yoruba man and true son of Lagos.

See photos below

Nlfpmod Mynd44 Oam4j Seun
Agbado munching gorillas ninu Alagbado make una come ooooo… On your marks… Set… Wail!!! grin

331 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Moh247: 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Kikiki

No be only Yoruba woman, na Togo woman

49 Likes 14 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Zonefree(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
Kikiki

So, no be Yoruba owns Lagos again?

When we say Lagos is no man's land, you come for us. Now, you're denying no be Yoruba woman get the shop undecided

You got the most tasking job in world, to defend failure. I'll always put you in my prayers, Mohammed.

339 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
May God bless that Yoruba Obidient woman...

Lagos is for Obi and sensible Yorubas knows this.

God bless Mr. Peter Obi.

325 Likes 24 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by JasonScoolari: 7:06pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
Kikiki

Is that the reason why Tinubu and Shettima are intellectually barren fellows? According to Yusuf Datti-Baba.

Is that why 93.25% of Tinubu supporters are foolish and brain dead? According to Jason Scolari.

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Golan007: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2022
asked the chicken seller who own the shop and she replied it's the landlady of the compound and he is a Yoruba man and true son of Lagos.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
When we told Tinubu slaves that Lagos will swing to Obi, they said it's a lie

Obi will pull a shocker in this Lagos

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2022
kettykin:
Please don't say the location because of satanists .

Lagos results will be shocking

This conspicuously displayed banner is what you are hiding?

Who tell you say dem never report the matter for vawulence HQ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by LagosEmir: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2022
It's normal. So many yorubas are rooting for Obi in this Lagos

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nlfpmod

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
Golan007:
asked the chicken seller who own the shop and she replied it's the landlady of the compound and he is a Yoruba man and true son of Lagos.
That is a tell-tale sign that the story is legit. The Op was so surprised and stunned that passion overtook him. Or you don't know what passion is?
FYI: I'm not talking about that drink that year.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by illicit(m): 7:14pm On Dec 03, 2022
My problem is that is the "woman" a trans?

2 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
Kikiki

As e dey pain you, e dey totori us.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247 FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback PandoraObi Leodeking Batified2023 Biodun556

I no wan hear say them attack anyone because APC can't accept reality o

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Ofunaofu: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2022
Real omoluabi

God bless her

Let me reiterate it here that Tinubu's defeat will begin from Lagos State

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2022
Reinaldo:
Moh247 FreeStuffsNG Abdul05 lhordspy Throwback PandoraObi Leodeking Batified2023 Biodun556

I no wan hear say them attack anyone because APC can't accept reality o
Swears

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Patriotsleague: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
Nobody knows Obi for Lagos, that is an Igbo man's propaganda. No Lagosian go vote Obi.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by BATified2023: 7:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Moh247:
Kikiki

igbos believe they are still in d era of Biafra or death where any madness works

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by 00FFT00(m): 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ahmed Tinubu will quit the presidential race latest in January.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Moh247: 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
BATified2023:
igbos believe they are still in d era of Biafra or death where any madness works

LoL

Nsogbu Nsogbu people hahaha

No wonder they couldn't have an head of state in 60 years after Aguyi Ironsi tasted power for 6 months

40 million people without political prowess

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
00FFT00:
Ahmed Tinubu will quit the presidential race latest in January.
Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by greenermodels: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi to the world

25 Likes

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by factcheckmmm: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Hb
Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by Ogbuefi2020: 7:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Real Omuolabis are for Obi, forget about paid urchins who are trying in vain to prove otherwise

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2022
greenermodels:
Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi to the world
Obi has taken over everywhere

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Lagos Is For Obi" Banner Spotted In Front Of A Woman's Shop (Photo) by StormpyBee: 7:37pm On Dec 03, 2022
Obi of Lagos

PO23

18 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Destroys Slums In Lagos, Leaving Thousands Homeless / South-West Monarchs To Save Osinbajo From Impeachment - The Guardian / Chimamanda Adichie Rejects National Honour From President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.