Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State (705 Views)

. / The Implication Of Biafran Nation - Ekweremadu Speaks / OPINION: Legal Implication Of The Error In Ogah’s Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by Harzeeyz(m): 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
On the court decision. I think THE COURT IS CONSTITUTIONALLY AND LEGALLY RIGHT. I think we should not look at this from an emotional view.

The schools are owned and controled by the govt, even though they were established by these religious organizations. Nigeria and indeed OSUN STATE CANNOT ADOPT A STATE RELIGION.

Now, In as much as d govt NOW OWNED AND CONTROL THESE SCHOOLS, i do not believe they should be confined to any religion.

Mind you, this. will mean that CHRISTIANS IN AN SARU DEEN CANNOT BE FORCED TO WEAR HIJAB. Such student may decide to leave her hair like that.

So, instead of anybody "religion-cizing" this whole issue, we. should realize that THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS ME TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION ESPECIALLY IF ITS WITHIN AN INSTITUTION OWNED, CONTROLLED AND FINANCED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

I would have criticized Aregbe, and. indeed any court say that for instance, every muslim attending KINGS UNIVERSITY at Ode-Omu or REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY to be free to wear hijab. That is for the school to decide because it is owned, funded and controlled by a christian organization. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by Smartanthony: 8:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
thats a simple truth
Re: The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by Twizzy30(m): 9:22pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ok. One stupid principal told my dada frnd not to come to sch wit his dada or he get expelled (also apply to d oda dadas). Stupid fvcking terrorists
Re: The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by vedaxcool(m): 9:37pm On Jun 16, 2016
[s]
Twizzy30:
Ok. One stupid principal told my dada frnd not to come to sch wit his dada or he get expelled (also apply to d oda dadas). Stupid fvcking terrorists
[/s]

It is dreadlocks.One would assume a decent education would enable you to express yourself sensibly and coherently. Instead we are treated to this elephant grade bullshiiit. I have met so many people with dreadlocks during my secondary and even primary school days never did I witness this sort of incidence happening. Rather than blame your inadequacy in expressing yourself on others advice your friend to sue and stand for his right if you are truthful child.
Re: The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by keally: 9:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Harzeeyz:
On the court decision. I think THE COURT IS CONSTITUTIONALLY AND LEGALLY RIGHT. I think we should not look at this from an emotional view.

The schools are owned and controled by the govt, even though they were established by these religious organizations. Nigeria and indeed OSUN STATE CANNOT ADOPT A STATE RELIGION.

Now, In as much as d govt NOW OWNED AND CONTROL THESE SCHOOLS, i do not believe they should be confined to any religion.

Mind you, this. will mean that CHRISTIANS IN AN SARU DEEN CANNOT BE FORCED TO WEAR HIJAB. Such student may decide to leave her hair like that.

So, instead of anybody "religion-cizing" this whole issue, we. should realize that THE CONSTITUTION ALLOWS ME TO PRACTICE MY RELIGION ESPECIALLY IF ITS WITHIN AN INSTITUTION OWNED, CONTROLLED AND FINANCED BY THE GOVERNMENT.

I would have criticized Aregbe, and. indeed any court say that for instance, every muslim attending KINGS UNIVERSITY at Ode-Omu or REDEEMERS UNIVERSITY to be free to wear hijab. That is for the school to decide because it is owned, funded and controlled by a christian organization. Thank you.
LIAR, DECEIVER. MANY OF THE SCHOOLS ARE MISSIONARY SCHOOLS OWNED BY CHRISTIANS WHICH AREGBE IN HIS CRAFTINESS DECIDED TO JOIN CHRISTIAN AND MUSLIM SCHOOLS TOGETHER. IF IT IS A SECULAR SOCIETY , THEN THEY SHOULD ALSO CHRISTIANS AND EVEN TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS TO DRESS AS THEY WISH TO COME TO SCHOOL, PERIOD.
Re: The Legal Implication Of The Hijab Issue In Osun State by Twizzy30(m): 10:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

It is dreadlocks.One would assume a decent education would enable you to express yourself sensibly and coherently. Instead we are treated to this elephant grade bullshiiit. I have met so many people with dreadlocks during my secondary and even primary school days never did I witness this sort of incidence happening. Rather than blame your inadequacy in expressing yourself on others advice your friend to sue and stand for his right if you are truthful child.
Mr Wole soyinka, thanks for the correction but u know u re very stvpid. Did I fvcking ask for ur opinion on wat I post. How I express myself on NL doesn't concern ur fvcking brain. BitcchAssNiqqa !!!

(1) (Reply)

Soldiers Rejoice After Military Attack On Boko Haram Militants In Borno. Photos / INEC Issues Certificate Of Return To Uche Ogah As The Governor Of Abia State / BREAKING!!! Again, Aisha Buhari Cancels Planned Visit To US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.