Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award (10547 Views)

Nairalanders, I Just Directed My First Music Video. Please Rate My Work / BET 2017: Wizkid, Tekno, Davido Nominated For Best International Act Africa / Who Deserves To Be Nominated For “next Rated” Category At The Headies 2016 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Hello nairalanders
Its me tobe,
i have just been nominated for costus awards,my first ever nomination as an artist.

I got a mail from costus
THE COSTUS AWARDS

Hello TOBE,

You have just been nominated in the Costus award for category of best artist in western private universities

The Costus Awards is aimed at promoting innovation and rewarding creative excellence among the young and gifted. Costus spectabilis is the name of the flower that forms part of the elements of the Nigerian Coat of Arm. This specie of flower is found in most part of Africa; hence the adoption of the name ‘Costus’ to represent the African Brand,

please use this link for voting
http://www.costusawards.com/category/cat4/

I need your help and support to win my category
[size=14pt]PLEASE VOTE FOR ME[/size]

19 Likes 8 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
God bless you all my name is Tobe
HERE IS HOW TO VOTE

Open => http://www.costusawards.com/category/cat4/

and click the green thumb up under my name TOBE to vote, As shown in the image

or better still use this link to vote directly without any hassles=> http://www.costusawards.com/index.php?q=446&act=like

GOD BLESS NAIRALAND, GOD BLESS NAIRALANDERS

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 8:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Lalasticlala mynd44 i need your help
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by timidapsin(m): 9:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
Voted!! my man we Nairalanders dey your back
lalasticlala. he needs help... smiley

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by KingJahzmineKing(m): 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2016
Go and prospah

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 17, 2016
mke I help u sha...
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by tomnjerry: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2016
i have voted for you bro...
dont worry as soon as it hits fp you would win the award
lalasticlala help this dude

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by BLWeb: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
What do you sing about? If your songs are just like the noise we hear everyday then forget my vote!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please nairalanders vote for your very own...God bless us all...
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by ZUBY77(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hi Tobe,
Congratulations for the nomination.
My name is Zuby and I am happy for you.
However I don't like this your line of "Please vote for me'.
Trust me if you deserve my vote based on performance, you will get my vote.
However , I will have a look on the other nominees, I will have first hand information about what I am voting for, then I will chose whoever I think is the best and vote for him or her.

I hope you won't hold this against me, I don't care anyway.
If you are going to be the winner and the best, it's better you are really the best, otherwise you won't be able to stay there when you get there.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by freshness2020: 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Aminat508(f): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one Tobenanaa, Am proud Of you smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Xtaceeey: 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
So winning is abt begging to be voted for? No one talks abt credibility? At least I should know and have reasons for voting u positively.

I don't just give my votes, I ensure its worthy enough. Give me solid reasons why I should vote for you then I would.

Let's see the work you are being voted for.

7 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Go preach for church na.
Xtaceeey:
So winning is abt begging to be voted for? No one talks abt credibility? At least I should know and have reasons for voting for positively.

I don't just give my votes, I ensure its worthy enough. Give me solid reasons why I should vote for you then I would.

37 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
BLWeb:
What do you sing about? If your songs are just like the noise we hear everyday then forget my vote!
https://www.nairaland.com/3136506/song-carry-first-trends-twitter check this song out
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by ebubey(f): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xtaceeey:
So winning is abt begging to be voted for? No one talks abt credibility? At least I should know and have reasons for voting u positively.

Lols cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by fingard02k(m): 10:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Wey my Voters card sef make rush ho do my Nairaland civic duty.

VOTED

I know some will be gossiping how he gave me $€£¥ to vote thinking its APC vs PDP affairs

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Tobenanaa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xtaceeey:

cos i put in hard work and im trying to make good music..you can check this out https://www.nairaland.com/3136506/song-carry-first-trends-twitter
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Go preach for church na.
cheesy LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by timidapsin(m): 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tobe and great Achievements

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by lirusehn(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2016
i don't care if the music is worth it or not, we are all blooders on Nairaland smiley

#voted

11 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by lirusehn(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
i don't care if the music is worth it or not, we are all blooders on Nairaland smiley

#voted

8 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Chuksemi(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Good. Keep the struggle on.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by buoye1(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
I don't care if you have trash as your track.. Just go win and make us proud...

#voted

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by lonelydora: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
I thought its Airforce1. Congrats to Tobenna.... Waiting for Airforce1's nomination.

Voted although I didn't listen to the song, but because the Nairaland blood runs in us. Tobennana, You are already leading and will continue to lead till the end in Jesus Name. Amen.

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by fernandooleku(m): 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
[
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by fernandooleku(m): 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xtaceeey:

see a typical example of "ENEMY OF PROGRESS"

13 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by timidapsin(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Xtaceeey:

Look at him

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by Roon9(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
Y
Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by localblood(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
ZUBY77:
Hi Tobe,
Congratulations for the nomination.
My name is Zuby and I am happy for you.
However I don't like this your line of "Please vote for me'.
Trust me if you deserve my vote based on performance, you will get my vote.
However , I will have a look on the other nominees, I will have first hand information about what I am voting for, then I will chose whoever I think is the best and vote for him or her.

I hope you won't hold this against me, I don't care anyway.
If you are going to be the winner and the best, it's better you are really the best, otherwise you won't be able to stay there when you get there.

Abeg dey your lane with ur many many talk.......

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Gets Nominated For His First Music Award by danduj(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
if u dnt win,pull a kanye on dem.No let am reach olamide own sha grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy – Outside (album Download) & Tracklist / Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) / Top 10 Richest Musicians In South Africa And Their Net Worth (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.