Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) (10547 Views)

Yemi Alade Ft. Rick Ross – 'Oh My Gosh' Remix (Video) / Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (OMG) Mp3 Download / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by jennifermahan(f): 12:40pm On Sep 21, 2018
African superstar diva Yemi Alade is taking no chances this year as she unveils yet another music video, this time for the smash shit single “Oh My Gosh“.

The video was the DJ Coublon produced single was shot and directed by Ovie.

The Effyzie Music star has had a sensational year, headlining tours around the world and still finding time to release smash hits for her ever teeming fans. Check on the visual!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DPL4dPAXyg

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/music-oh-my-gosh-yemi-alade/

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by HolyClement001(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
waow what a clean and clear video yemi alade is going crazy..lol FTC
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by cooldipo(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Yemi girl!

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by austinskinny: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nice one . first to comment
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Akins2luv(m): 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
W
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by 3millionia: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2018
cute girls

Download latest naija and foreign dj mixtapes on Mixtapes.NG
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by JailBreaker(m): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
fyne girl
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Adaowerri111: 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2018
The Usual Noise

13 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Putin1(m): 4:26pm On Sep 21, 2018
Good for her
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by wisefizz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
Pangolo music again

14 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Hargbo(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
grin
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Onyemadonald(m): 4:28pm On Sep 21, 2018
READ MY ACCOUNTING BLOG: www.trendingaccounting.com

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Tedpgrass: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2018
Lovely....

Is she preggie though or those slacks are a little unflattering

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by adonismuller(m): 4:31pm On Sep 21, 2018
She is gradually becoming an upcoming artist

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Doublelegend(m): 4:34pm On Sep 21, 2018
Don't have anything to say on this topic, I just want to share John 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Romans 10:9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved...
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

such a simple task to life... why would you want to die? Accept Jesus and be saved.
#heaven's oriented callers

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by nextstep(m): 4:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:
The Usual Noise

I have to agree. I appreciate what they're doing, but it's been like 7 years of the same kpam-kpam-kpam, kpam-kpam. Let's hear some new beats and new concepts.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Metuh: 4:58pm On Sep 21, 2018
wisefizz:
Pangolo music again

Adaowerri111:
The Usual Noise

nextstep:

I have to agree. I appreciate what they're doing, but it's been like 7 years of the same kpam-kpam-kpam, kpam-kpam. Let's hear some new beats and new concepts.
Have anyone of you ignoramus even listened to the music to conclude this jargons written here?

Can anyone from your clan and family ever reach the level she is?

Zombies like you people are the reason Nigeria is backward.

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Metuh: 4:59pm On Sep 21, 2018
nextstep:

What's stopping you from jumping into the studio and invent New sound? cho cho cho for mouth alone.
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Adaowerri111: 5:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

Have anyone of you ignoramus even listened to the music to conclude this jargons written here?

Mumu, Linda Ikeji is from my clan so shut up...Which Level, Stop embracing mediocrity

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Metuh: 5:18pm On Sep 21, 2018
Adaowerri111:

Mumu, Linda Ikeji is from my clan so shut up...Which Level, Stop embracing mediocrity
Attache by force, which of the Linda Ikeji Liar.
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by Adaowerri111: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

Attache by force, which of the Linda Ikeji Liar.

Olisa Metuh Never mind

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by wisefizz(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by crunchyg: 5:37pm On Sep 21, 2018
Abeg una wan tell me say MODs no dey see this guy wey dey post this MTN and betting something up and down to ban am, na ask I say make I ask ooo
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by nextstep(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

What's stopping you from jumping into the studio and invent New sound? cho cho cho for mouth alone.

I'm not a musician... I'm an engineer. Just like people can say to me: "can't you be more creative in your field"? I can say the same to her. I appreciate our musicians, and I'm a great fan... but for every popular musician that ever lived, if then didn't change up their music, they become obsolete.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by nextstep(m): 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2018
Metuh:

It hasn't reached that level. I'm not a musician... I'm an engineer. Just like people can say to me: "we've seen this same designed all over, can you change it up a bit"? I feel that I can say the same to her. I appreciate our musicians (especially for their role in employing people and being cultural ambassadors) but for no matter how popular a musician is, they usually find themselves obsoleted when they don't change up their music.

Ironically, things only get better when there are people dissatisfied with the status quo. Zombies, by definition do not complain or stimulate improvement. Zombies would actually just go with the flow and accept what they are given.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by ronishratis(f): 6:08pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by ronishratis(f): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Re: Yemi Alade – 'Oh My Gosh' (Video) by ronishratis(f): 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
Read more https://ronishratisblog.com/2018/09/21/ambode-directs-state-public-works-to-fix-potholes-on-lagos-roads-in-4-weeks/
Is she preggie though or those slacks are a little unflattering

. [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wande Coal: "Been Long You Saw Me" / Ruggedman’s Untouchable Skit At Modenine / How To Send Free Sms / Text Messages On Mtn Network (must See Trick)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.