Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,253 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder (467 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Attacks Bola Tinubu, Others Over ‘one Nigeria’ / Biafra War, Nigeria, Starvation And Land Corridors / There’s Hunger, Starvation In The Land, Northern Leaders Tell Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by nofreedom: 9:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
Can a government that starved 2 million of it's Citizens that are supposedly 'LOVED' be truly called a government of the people or a government that believes in the equality of all NigerianS and that gives justice to all.

Will a man kill a wife who wants to run away or will a father starve to death and slaughter his children who want to move out of his house and start off on their own. Does God reward sinners with immediate death , despite the utter wickedness of some people ,or does he not have patience with a long rope.

How can you say you love me and my people when you starved 2 million of us to death in the name of ONE Nigeria and killed another 1 million in cold blood, even using Arab and Tuareg nationals to kill your own people.

Even now , you kill my people in the dozens while shouting one Nigeria, what does this mean, that we should always be canon fodder for a people deranged with a deadly ideology that was imported from a backward region of the world ? If you did see me as part of ONE Nigeria , will you slaughter hundreds of innocent people because of an act that occured thousands of miles away from our shores.

What is in it for you , why do you LOVE US SO MUCH that you must try to humiliate us, refuse us equal citinzenship and deny us justice.

I am confused, what is this ONE NIGERIA LOVE that brings death and destruction, poverty and heart ache, chaos and confusion .

Please help me understand....

3 Likes

Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Its a war strategy deal with it grin
Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by mich24(m): 9:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
Love for oil what else,we've already known

1 Like

Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by nofreedom: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cyph98:
Its a war strategy deal with it grin

You fight a murderous war against those who you supposedly LOVE in the name of ONE NIGERIA ??
Re: One Nigeria And The Tool Of Starvation And Murder by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
nofreedom:

You fight a murderous war against those who you supposedly LOVE in the name of ONE NIGERIA ??
Trust me a country would do anything to protect its sovereignty. Study the civil wars in the US and see how she fought through thin to keep her fifty states

(1) (Reply)

Anambra People Teaching Fg The People's Way / PHOTOS: Australian Department Of Foreign Affairs & Trade Visit Osinbajo / The Limit Of Gov. Fayose's Legal Immunity By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.