Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU (30041 Views)

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Cultists Who Beheaded ABSU Students Arrested - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by inlandtaipan: 9:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Emmanuel Ugwu in Umuahia

Nemesis has finally caught up with members of a deadly cult gang that killed three students of the Abia State University, Uturu (ABSU) with two of the victims beheaded on March 12, 2016. Four cult members that participated in the evil mission were yesterday paraded by the Department of State Services (DSS) after two months of “painstaking investigation” that led to their arrest.

The state Director of DSS, Mr. Korede Kamoju, who paraded the suspects at government house Umuahia, said the suspects were members of the Burkina Faso cult group, who “planned and executed the deadly operation” at Chido Lodge, an off campus hostel where their victims resided.
The paraded suspects included Chikezie MacDonald (a.k.a Walking Dutch), 22; Chidozie Obi (a.k.a Small Boy), 21; Chukwuemeka Awom (a.k.a Archangel), 25; and Chigozie Francis Eberendu (a.k.a Star Boy), 23.
In the deadly attack on the victims, who were members of the Maphite cult group, the suspects killed Ebuka Nwaigbo and Samuel Ethelbert Chuka and beheaded them, took the severed heads and used them to mount goal posts in the lawn outside the university gate.
The third victim and member of the Vikings cult group, Isaac Chigozirim, who was shot and wounded in the operation, later died in the hospital on March 18.

“The suspects who confessed to the crime, narrated how the attack was planned and hatched,” said the DSS state director, adding that MacDonald who is the current capon of Burkina Faso cult group in Michael Okpara University of Agriculture Umudike (MOUAU) supplied the gun used in the operation.

Kamoju said the confession of the suspects revealed that the killing of the ABSU students was “a reprisal attack to avenge the death of Collins Agwu Kalu (a.k.a Biggy) a 400 Level student of Microbiology, ABSU, who was the leader of Burkina Faso.

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu, who witnessed the parading of the suspects, lauded the state command of DSS for the “wonderful investigation” which resulted to the nabbing of the deadly cultists.
He vehemently condemned the activities of the cultists, whom he described as “very fierce and heartless people” adding that the operation they carried out on March 12 “represented how far our society has degenerated in disrespect for human life.”
The governor, who was visibly angry with the suspects, noted that they represented every genre of criminality including kidnapping, armed robbery and fetish practices.

“They represent everything that is evil in the society,” he said, adding that anybody capable of shooting and beheading the victim and using the head as goal posts has gone beyond human limits.

Ikpeazu vowed that the suspects would be made to face the music and used to set good example to others who are involved in cult activities.
He said: “It is our duty to make sure they (suspects) are not allowed to return to the society. The fight against crime is ongoing (and) we will not rest until we battle them to a standstill.”

The suspects, who were interviewed by journalists, admitted involvement in the planning and execution of the deadly operation at ABSU for which they were arrested

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/03/dss-nabs-deadly-cult-gang-involved-in-beheading-absu-students/

1 Share

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by chicoMX(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na wa o..you mean my very own MOUAU?? I thought our cultists here are toothless, if they bite you, you won't even bleed....

5 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by chicoMX(m): 9:35pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na wa o..you mean my very own MOUAU?? I thought our cultist groups here are toothless, if they bite you, you won't even bleed....
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Mrjo(m): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2016
LIve jail loading my brothers

5 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by chikason68(m): 12:18am On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:
Na wa o..you mean my very own MOUAU?? I thought our cultist groups here are toothless, if they bite you, you won't even bleed....
Me too o

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by eleojo23: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
These guys are like boko haram

5 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by McKc22(m): 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Nawa ooooooo must I comment?
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by truthspeaks: 8:48am On Jun 17, 2016
Nawa oo
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
How can somebody have the heart to behead another human being?

Na wa oooo

Men are something else

13 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by bolt000(m): 8:49am On Jun 17, 2016
This Is So Sad O.. Co-ordinating The Death Of Your Fellow Man Like That Of A Ram.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Hillzy(m): 8:50am On Jun 17, 2016
It baffu me most times to wonder most guyz will just decide to get involve in shady activity, cultism a tin dat won't enriched you!

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by tope24(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oo. Ages 22-25. damn, this is terrible. why cover their faces sef.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Armstrong34(m): 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
my fellow brethren @ Imsu..... pls can d clash commence... owerri has being too cold for my likingcheesy
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by wowmenow: 8:52am On Jun 17, 2016
If this cult boys bomb pipelines buhari would have send kashikwu to go beg them

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Wasted Generation!

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 17, 2016
Black people go to school and graduate as black animals embarassed

10 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by koboko69: 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Biafra is also a zoo cool

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Armstrong34:
my fellow brethren @ Imsu..... pls can d clash commence... owerri has being too cold for my likingcheesy

Lol Wicked Prayer
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Excelboi(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
Death row inmate... They don't deserve life sentence.

3 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by cosmatika(m): 8:54am On Jun 17, 2016
No.need wasting taxpayers money on dem in prison cos dey ve nva contributed.a dime to d Economy b4. Jst hang.or shoot dem and send corpses.to absu for medical students.to use as cadaver. That's d only way dey would contribute to humanity

59 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by feelamong(m): 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Mrjo:
LIve jail loading my brothers

Why keep them in jail and spending tax payers money to feed them

just send them into sambissa and allow either Boko to finish them or the vultures there to feed on them!

wasted sperms!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by azimibraun: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2016
Even a baby can kill but facing the consequence of your action is what makes you a Man..... I hope those boys will stand their grounds , take responsibility, face the music and be satisfied with the outcome of their actions.

2 Likes

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Exponental(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Wasted!

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Slimchase(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2016
Ndi Obi akpo......... Evil men everywhere u go !
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by winkmart: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
at least, less people to suffer in the hands of the APC led Government, who send you go do cult...ur mates are in court making money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by blaquemyc: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
what shall it profit a man......
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by ayindepremier: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
[size=30pt]
This is the side effects of watching too much Hollywood movies.

Well done, the INTERNATIONAL ASSASSINS[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by onadana: 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't support violence. But why were these three guys singled out for beheading?Looks like karma to me.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Oforleta(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
I still wonder what people benefit from belonging to a cult group.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) / Usman, Abubakar, Auwalu Arrested With 1,144 ATM Cards At Airport / Robbers Kill Three Drivers In Edo, Sell Their Cars (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.