Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU (30035 Views)

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) / ABSU Student Reported Beheaded Found Alive / Cultists Who Beheaded ABSU Students Arrested - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by KweenSisan(f): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:
LOL..Both
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Codes151(m): 11:13am On Jun 17, 2016
Capital punishment straight!! But that's if DSS dey right! I no d trust investigation made in naija

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by chicoMX(m): 11:18am On Jun 17, 2016
KweenSisan:
LOL..Both
Haha.. Everyone that returns from IT always form "I'm a graduate".
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by restored2016(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
onadana:
I don't support violence. But why were these three guys singled out for beheading?Looks like karma to me.
Answer- Becos they were the boys who killed there attackers(bukinafaso) capon called 'Biggi'. It seems you did not read the whole story,or you are just asking?
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by chicoMX(m): 11:29am On Jun 17, 2016
Codes151:
Capital punishment straight!! But that's if DSS dey right! I no d trust investigation made in naija

I don't believe this investigation too, AKTC(Akwa Ibom Transport Company) kill more students than the cult group in my school. This investigation better be cross-checked

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Charlezjioke: 11:35am On Jun 17, 2016
Stupidity at the highest level.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by guiddoti: 11:40am On Jun 17, 2016
are these guys from umu-wogbe community? bukinabase grin
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by MCeeShort(m): 11:45am On Jun 17, 2016
Cultism is a curse in most of our higher institution.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by emmiej: 11:53am On Jun 17, 2016
say no cultism in campus
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by unikprince(m): 11:56am On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:
Na wa o..you mean my very own MOUAU?? I thought our cultist groups here are toothless, if they bite you, you won't even bleed....
Throughout my 5yrs ceet Mouau, only one person was killed due to cult related activities behind admin block. I'm even hearing about d existence of this bokinafaso cult for d first time.

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by unikprince(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:
Na wa o..you mean my very own MOUAU?? I thought our cultist groups here are toothless, if they bite you, you won't even bleed....
Throughout my 5yrs ceet Mouau, only one person was killed due to cult related activities behind admin block. I'm even hearing about d existence of this bokinafaso cult for d first time....

1 Like

Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by KweenSisan(f): 12:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
chicoMX:

Haha.. Everyone that returns from IT always form "I'm a graduate".
..Neeh..not yet
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by vbnn(m): 12:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
May God forgive them
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by getukudo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
A vikings member was also attacked..so tell me why a cultist won't mistake a jew for a cultist. 2002 in UNIUYO, a final year student of Fine arts was killed at close range, he was mistaken for the real person. And yes he was a jew man...so make we forget all these talk of cultist no de kill jew, just pray say mek u no resemble their target and don't be caught hanging out with a particular cult group.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by debuscket(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Why cover their faces, their faces ought to be in the cover of every newspaper so dt should incase anyone sees them on the street, u met out justice sharpally.
heartless entities
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
They are all children. That is how the walk riund and brag with cultism. They dont deserve to see next week. I wish dis is hw all d cultist will b caught and punish.

Keep wondering why this cultist of a thing is very high in south/east and south/south.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Ladycloud(f): 1:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
cosmatika:
No.need wasting taxpayers money on dem in prison cos dey ve nva contributed.a dime to d Economy b4. Jst hang.or shoot dem and send corpses.to absu for medical students.to use as cadaver. That's d only way dey would contribute to humanity
u said it all
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Sammyblaq(m): 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2016
Op...The guys were paraded not yesterday but like 14 days ago. There is an already post about the parading. Get us good news joor. Thanks.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by EColeJnr: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Acebrain28:
I have written a warning thread against cultism but i don't understand Why the Moderators are yet to help broadcast it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3170579/students-11-strong-reasons-why#46632830
CC. lalasticlala fynestboi
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by ezychris(m): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
What if these guys are just niggars our "friends" caught with "igbo" in a game house?
These "our friends" can do anything for promotion.... It has happened to a lodge mate before sha.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by Cjay2020(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oforleta:
I still wonder what people benefit from belonging to a cult group.

as in eh.... after all these nonsense....

pls cultist in the house highlight us on what u get that from it apart from violence, destruction, shame and even death
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by correct7: 4:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
THERE IS NO MERCY FOR ANYBODY THAT KILLS HIS OR HER FELLOW HUMAN BEING. THEY SHOULD BE KILLED TOO, FOR THEM TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME FEELING.
Re: ABSU Cult Killing Was Planned In MOUAU by themanderon: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
cultism is seriously taking over our streets and schs what is really happening?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Palm Fruit Thief Stripped And Paraded Unclad By Mob (photos) / Passengers Pretend To Pay Lagos Uber Driver, Snatch Car At Gunpoint (Photos) / Video Shows How Okorocha Was Attacked By Uzodimma's Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.