Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,382 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji (45404 Views)

Omotola Shares Makeup Free Valentine Picture With Husband / Omotola Shares Sexy Photo / Omotola Shares Side Pic Of Daughter 2 Show She’s Her Mini Me As She Turns 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by Orikinla(m): 7:30am On Jun 17, 2016
drpossibilities:
Personally I think the rivalry only existed in the minds of Nigerians because I cannot think of any incident that laid credence to the existence of any rivalry. I may be wrong though, I stand to be corrected. They even acted the movie 'Ije' together, or had the rivalry ended before then?
There was rivalry. It was not easy for the director, Chineze Anyaene of "Ije: the Journey" to bring them to work together on set.
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by Orikinla(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Flexherbal:
When women were girls!
Women never stop behaving like girls. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by menacetosociety: 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=Orikinla post=46647645][/quote]Baba i dey vex WTF
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by upnext(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
her posting a picture of her self, with order celebs dos nt mean she is ok with genny. There wr order celebs in it jor.
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by mamasoljas(f): 8:59am On Jun 17, 2016
givemedatin:

Not on this platform. . .the fight na die. grin

On a lighter note,
It's like this Buhari/APC induced economic hardship & increase in food prices has also affected witches and wizard too. The food they give to people in their dreams has reduced! Abi na lie? When last did you eat in your dreams ?
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by Ezionye(f): 9:17am On Jun 17, 2016
I dnt see any " throw back" in d pix sha

They look good mehn except........

Was there any rivalry BTW omotola and Genny

Dnt rembr
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 17, 2016
givemedatin:

Not on this platform. . .the fight na die. grin

On a lighter note,

It's like this Buhari/APC induced economic
hardship & increase in food prices has also
affected witches and wizard too.
The food they give to people in their dreams
has reduced!
Abi na lie? When last did you eat in your
dreams ?
hahahahah grin
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by fairheven: 10:53am On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Better!

When they see fellow stars dying and realize life is too short to carry grudges to the grave...

the so called grudges only happens on social media..and we are the ones that engineer it and load on people's mind.. in reality they may not be good friends but professionally they do get along without much ado
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by fairheven: 10:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Orikinla:
There was rivalry. It was not easy for the director, Chineze Anyaene of "Ije: the Journey" to bring them to work together on set.

they are both "A-list" star actress, it is left for the director to create the environment for harmony.
I saw the two on rehearsal for the set,and they were really friendly to each other.. I dont know where we make up this stuff
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by cutekhalifa(m): 12:25pm On Jun 17, 2016
Yoruba and Igbo at each other neck since 14Bc....
Can we say the same thing to the other tribes Or does it mean those 2 tribes are the only tribe in Nigeria

Yello/Igbo culture’s emphasis on
change,individualism & competitiveness gave his ethnic group an edge over the Hausa/Fulani man who was hindered by a “wary religion”

If yoruba/igbo can forget it long rivalry and merge as 1 southern Nigeria without difference ethic lines and hatred, the North will crumble into extinction....

Hmmmm some saboteurs from yellow-bar will rather be an ass licker/slave under fulanis/hausas Empire
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by gistchoice: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
“Stop Performing P-Square Songs”-Fans Attack Peter Okoye For Performing P-Square Song Alone

http://www.gistchoice.com/2016/06/stop-performing-p-square-songs-fans.html
Re: Omotola Shares Throwback Picture With Genevieve Nnaji by elisra(m): 5:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
givemedatin:

We go dey wear condoms sleep be that naaaa
condoms dont work for them o,they get odieshi for condoms.
Na only God pass them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji: Olamide And His Son Chilling Together (Photos) / The Moment Oba Solomon Tried To Woo Iyabo Ojo On Live Video / Tekno Rocks Braided Hairstyle. Hit Or Miss? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.