Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Starting A Career In Hr? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Starting A Career In Hr? (498 Views)

How Can I Start A Career In Academics? / Travelling To Canada And Starting A Pure Water Business In Nigeria. / Steps To Building A Career In Human Resources In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Career In Hr? by Emir0147(m): 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
STARTING A CAREER IN HR?
Date: Friday, June 24, 2016
Kindly come with your CV.
• Are you looking to start a career in HR and wondering how to get a foot in the door?
• Are you new to HR and wondering what’s in it for you?
• Are you currently employed but thinking of making a career switch to HR?
• Do you want a career in HR but don’t think you have the right skills to make the move?
If you fall into any of the categories above, then nip over and talk to us. It’s FREE !!
For more information visit www.kendorconsulting.com/startingacareerinhr
Time: 12 noon – 2 pm
Venue: 20B, Niyi Okunubi Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos.
Admission is strictly by REGISTRATION. Visit www.kendorconsulting.com/register to register now.
PS: This programme is STRICTLY for those interested in a career in HR,
Registration closes on Tuesday 22nd of June, 2016.
Hurry as LIMITED SEATS are available!
Join our success stories!

(1) (Reply)

My Dreams, My Hope And My Life.. I Wish Someone Could Understand Me And Help / Revealed! This Is What Will Happen In Abuja On The 5th Of November / Hr Course With No Stages Of Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.