Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

My Encounter With My Pastor Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With My Pastor Today (659 Views)

Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. / My Pastor Ordered Me Out Of The Church During Sunday Service / The Holy Prophet TB Joshua Is More Than The Greatest Anointed Pastor Today ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Encounter With My Pastor Today by samusonite: 10:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
I've not eaten the whole day because I had no money.

Fortunately, I met with my pastor and asked him for some money at least, N150 for fufu and soup without meat.

The pastor prayed for me instead, and told me God will make a way. He added he would have given if he had.

As he removed his handkerchief while he was going, his N1000 dropped and he didn't notice.

Should I give the money back to the pastor or it's God who made A WAY? Ur opinion pls.
Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by jcross19: 11:08pm On Jul 01, 2016
samusonite:

Fortunately, I met with my pastor and asked him for some money at least, N150 for fufu and soup without meat.

The pastor prayed for me instead, and told me God will make a way. He added he would have given if he had.

As he removed his handkerchief while he was going, his N1000 dropped and he didn't notice.

Should I give the money back to the pastor or it's God who made A WAY? Ur opinion pls.
video of the event or you remain silent.
Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by otemanuduno: 11:15pm On Jul 01, 2016
samusonite:

jcross19:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by SuperSuave(m): 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2016
jcross19:
hahahaha grin this cracked me up. Op has something in common with Lie Moh'd

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by CAPSLOCKED: 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2016
AND THIS IS THE SAME GUY YOU GIVE YOUR TITHES AND OFFERINGS TO? undecided

SMH!
Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 01, 2016
samusonite:

Give the money to your Pastor. A title doesn't make one a better man.

I know say your story na lie sha. Hunger dey blow you. 1k fall, na nl enter your mind first to come find advice?
Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by petra1(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2016
samusonite:

Home video., are you still standing over the money till now in the church . Or you've gone home .
Re: My Encounter With My Pastor Today by 1999pikin: 8:22am On Jul 02, 2016
rubbing rubbish.... please put this in the joke section. such fictitious, stale and mundane crap .

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Saved Me: I Have Lived My Life Deceiving My Self To Be A Christian / Why I Will End Up Marrying A Widow... / 155 Names Of God Every Christian Must Know !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.