Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) (2029 Views)

3years Old Hosted Adsense For Sale / Nigeria Verified Adsense With 28$ And 3years Old For Sale / 3years Old Verified Naija Adsense Account For Sale With $63 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by yomalex(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Puresolutions:
@yomalex why do you Nigerians like painting people black or discreditting me ?

How have i cheated you or plan to cheat anyone.Why are u painting me black over my thread.My ideas are mine what's it with you.

Please leave my thread.
how many nigerians have you seen paint people black?

When did I say you cheated me? How did I paint you black over your thread? Congrats
Kindly open the door and let me leave. Lol
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 6:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hello Fellow Genuises in the house,

I am interested in buying old yahoo email accounts.

If you have old yahoo email accounts i wish to buy them.

I am interested in buying 80 old email accounts.

I will be buying at the rate of 100naira per email.8,000Naira for all 80 if you have...

NOTE : ALL EMAILS MUST BE ATLEAST 3YEARS OLD MINIMUM.YOU CAN DELETE ALMOST ALL THE EMAILS BUT I WILL NEED TO CONFIRM THE DURATION OF THE EMAIL ACCOUNT SO LEAVE SOME EMAILS IN THE INBOX.

If you're interested kingly signify.

Thanks
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Emails still needed.contact me today.Thanks
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by guru01(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2016
This is fraud.
This is fraud.
You want to use the email for Yahoo yahoo abi.
Those who sell their old email address, also note that you are as well selling your contact details.

1 Like

Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2016
@guru01 stop spoiling people.When things are beyond your understanding humble yourself to learn.I'm bigger than YAHOO YAHOO IJN
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2016

I will be buying at the rate of 100naira per email.8,000Naira for all 80 if you have...

NOTE : ALL EMAILS MUST BE ATLEAST 3YEARS OLD MINIMUM.YOU CAN DELETE ALMOST ALL THE EMAILS BUT I WILL NEED TO CONFIRM THE DURATION OF THE EMAIL ACCOUNT SO LEAVE SOME EMAILS IN THE INBOX.

Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by guru01(m): 9:44am On Jun 20, 2016
If you are buying old emails you have to tell them what you plan to do with their email address which also contains other personal details.
Haven't you heard of privacy policy?
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by BabaIbo: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2016
I have some, I opened it around 2004-2006... is #100 not too small?
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2016
its not supposed to be something that makes one an overnite millionaire

100naira x 80 accounts = 8,000naira which is good spending cash
Re: I'm Buying Old YAHOO EMAIL Accounts ( 3years Old Account And Up Only ) by Puresolutions: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016

Contact me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Google Adsense Bot Clicker / Serious And Honest Blogger To Partner With Come In / The Digi Clan Community Launches In Uyo, September 20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.