Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed (6839 Views)

Mend's Charles Okah Fakes Escape From Custody (pics) / BREAKING NEWS- JNDLF Set To Bomb 10 Oil And Gas Facilities In Bayelsa (photo) / The Foolishness Of Niger Delta Avengers And Stupidity Of Chevron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Izonpikin: 7:07am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Is Tompolo an innocent man? Is he not a wanted fugitive on the run? You can support the criminal, just don't insult our intelligence on this thread angry

take this poo outta here...take your hypocritical inference to your house...
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:08am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know the source of this news and so I cannot substantiate its credibility.

But I know that Tompolo is still behind all these NDA crimes.

I don't think his script is deceiving anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by 989900: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice read. The source matters less. It is an opinion, not a fact. It has some rings of logic around it at some points, and pure assumptions at some points.

Good read.

No man should be bigger than the law.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by QuotaSystem: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2016
Izonpikin:
[s]take this poo outta here...take your hypocritical inference to your house...[/s]

Lost for words? Hardly surprised coming from a criminal sympathizer dealt with a dose of bitter reality.

Enjoy your lubricated fishes. Cheers smiley.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by blazer234: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Until those creeks are bombarded and combed thoroughly by the military, it would be difficult to find the runaway criminal.

This is why unfortunately, a military occupation is fast becoming inevitable. He is most likely being hidden by militants and villagers alike.

And the whole military would have been wiped out before such combing is finished.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by QuotaSystem: 7:17am On Jun 17, 2016
blazer234:

And the whole military would have been wiped out before such combing is finished.

With invisible cruise missiles I presume? Kids.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2016
keally:
. False. It took America 10 solid years to track Osama down

This is why you people fail and repeat classes. Try to read and understand before quoting. I said it can never happen in America or the Uk. Was Osama hiding in American territory? Someone that was switching from country to country in the middle east before been tracked to Pakistan is what you compare to tompolo hiding in gbaramatu

If you recall the Boston bombing incident that happened last year, the United States authorities killed one of the terrorist immediately and later arrested the other who escaped with gunshot wounds few hours later using infrared helicopters to trace his blood stains to an abandoned boat. Can this happen in nigeria? Instead the police and army will raid the area and torture innocent people.

Such technology and intelligence gathering is what every government should have within its bothers kiss
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Izonpikin: 7:19am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Lost for words? Hardly surprised coming from a criminal sympathizer dealt with a dose of bitter reality.

Enjoy your lubricated fishes. Cheers smiley.
oh I forgot...what about our criminal president you support zealously who can't find and don't have his waec cert...you support ameachi...they are all criminals. ..don't act hypocritical. ..you see why I call you a gigantic hypocrite...just take your quota system life outta here...

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by blazer234: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

With invisible cruise missiles I presume? Kids.

Like you've forgotten that tompolo actually has six warships with capability to launch missiles?

You have short memory, abi?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by onespecial(m): 7:31am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

And yet the common man in the Niger delta will blame the federal government for their low standard of living instead of the enemies of the region like tompolo

my dear, u are the enemy of Niger Delta. how come their pple are not complaining bitterly about the said Tompolo but u are ? or u now know what is good for them more than they do know ? why not allow them control their resource or even if u have interest in their resource, call them to come and agree how the resource will be shared instead of claiming almighty daddy on top wetin wey no b ur own ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by QuotaSystem: 7:34am On Jun 17, 2016
blazer234:

Like you've forgotten that tompolo actually has six warships with capability to launch missiles?

You have short memory, abi?

You mean the six war vessels he bought on behalf of NIMASA whose missiles (actually torpedoes) were fitted by the Nigerian Navy and are in their ownership and control? See who's talking of poor memory.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/12/tompolo-purchased-war-ships-behalf-nimasa-dg/

Keep dreaming of imaginary cruise missiles in the hands of ragtag criminals grin. Kids.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by modath(f): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2016
abiambo:
I don't think they should be there for life but till u can do the job dnt push away the other man doing it, dyu knw hw many people have stopped going to work because production is low? Dyu even know how much we r loosing a day ? Hw much was tompolo being paid compared to this, train our navy first and take over the creeks step by step.

You've concluded that the Navy are badly trained because criminal opportunists are exploiting the fact that pipelines criss cross their backyard, issokay!! cool

Do your findings about the land & you will understand better.. which land in the ND creeks will cost that much? Even FCT & Lagos highbrow areas don't have that privilege..

You really expect people in the community to against their perceived "saviour" who also has the capacity to make them disappear of the face of the earth? I rest my case.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by joyandfaith: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

I'm recommending intelligence over military actions to limit collateral damage. The federal government can plant moles in the militants camps or use phone tapping or other technologies to nab the criminal. Imagine what the FBI or Mossad would have done if this were in their territories. How can the FG allow just one man to hold them by the balls? Shameful

have watched black november? the people are wise now. even the governor will protect him.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by hardbody: 7:44am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

I'm recommending intelligence over military actions to limit collateral damage. The federal government can plant moles in the militants camps or use phone tapping or other technologies to nab the criminal. Imagine what the FBI or Mossad would have done if this were in their territories. How can the FG allow just one man to hold them by the balls? Shameful

I am not saying the FG knows what it is doing but Osama was neither nabbed that easily even as global fugitive.

We will find our home grown way of getting whomsoever we want.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by DonBobes(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2016
abiambo:
first of op u seem to know nothing of the niger delta militancy arrangement, i agree u got some good points there but u have to understand thaT MEND is not a militant group but an umbrella body of different groups with no specific leader, 2 gbomo is not 1 person, tompolo didn't start having issues with this govt from day 1, they invited him to court for selling his land he refused, then they declared him wanted (amaechi saYS efcc has to retrieve the money for the land - i dont c how i sell my property for a sum i deem fit and u come after a number of years to say the price was too high return some)
they got his "security of the waterways and pipeline contract" canceled so he no longer secures them and in less than step 6 months we're back to 2009 (around 1 MMbpd) , if u think hes doing a bad job and want to fire him at least get sum1 who can do better first in this case u brought the NA that doesn't even know how to swim to protect pipeline in swamps and creeks,
my 2 cents to the issue is for the FG to stop unnecessary intimidation and dialogue (the best way to protect ur property is to keep it in the care of the thief - if u cant defeat him yet) these boys knw the creeks too well let them secure it for a small fee as it was in the last administration , we will smile they will smile then we effectively train our navy to take the responsibility and slowly phase them out step by step, as for the maritime thing i thing dr kachikwu is on the right path to bring back the school to delta state, BLAMES WON'T SOLVE THE ISSUE

Good point there.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Legitbaba(m): 8:03am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The nature of the article is such that it is a critical analysis made up of independently verifiable facts; the writer simply linked the seemingly 'independent' events to make sense of the madness in the delta.

Makes a lot of sense. Tompolo must be apprehended and dealt with decisively, afterall, he is still a wanted fugitive.

This guys sef....why are u on every thread concerning Niger Delta Pls I would just like to know
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by lereinter(m): 8:15am On Jun 17, 2016
Very good American style investigative journalism.

That's just the antic's of terrorist
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by MadamExcellency: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

The nature of the article is such that it is a critical analysis made up of independently verifiable facts; the writer simply linked the seemingly 'independent' events to make sense of the madness in the delta.

Makes a lot of sense. Tompolo must be apprehended and dealt with decisively, afterall, he is still a wanted fugitive.

You believed this conjecture? I'm sorry for you.

Mend is APC, they supported, campaigned and voted Mohammadu Buhari in 2015 election - Fact.

Tompolo is PDP, supported, campaigned and voted Jonathan.

The recent travails of Tompolo is aftermath of his support for PDP and Dickson in Bayelsa gubernatorial election - Fact.

The article is rubbish and a waste of academic exercise.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Arielle: 8:42am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

Thank you! Don't we have intelligence in thus country? Why must everything be done with overt force? More will be achieved with a more who us familiar with the creeks and waterways and villages. They wan shoot gun for area where dem no know, when the militants are heavily armed with heaven knows what. Knowing 'our way', I bet most of the armed forces cannot swim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Arielle: 8:44am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What are you talking about? What links Kanuri Boko Haram in the NE with Fulani predominantly in the NW? Go and learn your geography.

I can't believe the Niger Deltans suffering as their commonwealth have been diverted to the pockets of criminals, are the same ones defending Tompolo. Izonpikin you guys honestly deserve the kinds of leaders you get. Mention me no further.
One million likes

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Mamog(m): 8:46am On Jun 17, 2016
Did any Nigerian or foreign media outfit ever displayed the war ships bought by Tompolo? They never did because it's false but if you have the pix please share it for all to see.
What Tompolo bought at that time was decommissioned boat from Norway which was in turn handed over to the Nigerian Navy for the surveillance contract awarded by NIMASA to Global West a company owned by Tompolo.
The Nigerian Navy through NIMASA I still in possession of those boats and you can verify this fact.
You people create the monster of Tompolo owning war ships and anti aircraft launcher and they are now using the tale against you guys. Let APC come out clean that TOMPOLO does no have the capacity to launch missiles then they would have eaten their words that Tompolo bought anti air craft boats.
http://leadership.ng/news/395960/tompolo-bought-boats-navy-not-warships-nimasas-dg
On your conspiracy theories of the man behind MEND, Avengers , others.. No comment either you have a privileged information or you are simply hallucinating .

ludamix:
Something very fishy is going on in the Niger
Delta.

This news house believes that The Movement for
the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND),
Niger Delta Avengers and the Joint Niger Delta
Liberation Force, are working for/controlled by
one person.
That person is Government Ekpemupolo, AKA
Tompolo.

Hear us out.
Who is Tompolo?
The Nigerian State tagged Tompolo as the most
wanted man between 2006 and 2009. He is a
prominent figure within MEND.
He and his boys terrorized State oil workers and
installations in the Delta region. He was later
granted amnesty and became a top confidant to
former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Goodluck granted Tompolo a contract to handle
maritime security issues for the Nigerian
Maritime Administration and Safety Agency,
NIMASA.
Under this guise, Tompolo bought Norwegian
naval battleships and combat six fast-speed
Hauk-class guided missile boats.
Please remember the word SIX!
Simply put: A “former” militant officially owns
warships and boats with fully loaded missiles.
And not just any missile, but surface to air
missiles which can shoot down planes.

Then Goodluck lost the election and “New”
militant groups surfaced.
Let that sink.

Who is Avengers and Joint Niger Delta Liberation
Force?
They are militants. They promised to launch SIX
missiles. Avengers, begged Joint Niger Delta
Liberation Force to shelve missile launching.
They agreed willy-nilly.
Out of the blues, Tompolo distanced himself from
the violence wrecked by the “New” militant
groups describing it as a “dastardly act.”
Then Tompolo turns around at Buhari and says
“He (Buhari) should allow the people of the Niger
Delta region to know peace, otherwise he will not
know peace as well.”
Then Avengers and Joint Niger Delta Liberation
Force threatens Tompolo.
Tompolo flees to Libya (According to Avengers).
How did they know this?

Coincidentally, GEJ, Buhari and reportedly OBJ
met in London for different purposes. Days after
their coincidental meeting, Avengers announces
a truce and were ready to dialogue with Buhari.
Remember that Tompolo ALONE has the
capacity to launch SIX MISSILES.

Here is the shocker!
MEND, who supposedly has nothing to do with
Niger Delta Avengers and Joint Niger Delta
Liberation Force names prominent Niger Deltans
that will dialogue with Buhari.

You heard us well. MEND, not Niger Delta
Avengers, not Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force,
named their dialogue team.
Recall that Since Henry Okah’s incarceration,
one Gbomo Jomo, who we believe is Tompolo
assumed leadership of MEND.
So MEND announced a seven-member team, led
by Odein Ajumogobia, a former Minister of
Petroleum, to dialogue with the Federal
Government. MEND and Tompolo are supposed
to be at loggerheads with Avengers, right?
Na lie!

Their dialogue team includes Bismark Rewane,
Florence Ita-Giwa, Timipa Jenkins Okponipere,
Ledum Mitee, Lawson Omokhodion and Ibanga
Isine.

This is the shocker! Wait for it….
Mr. Gbomo Jomo stated that other members of
the negotiating team would be made public in
due course after consultations with relevant
stakeholders.
Synopsis and deductions from this analysis are
these:
1.Tompolo heads MEND.
2.Tompolo is Gbomo Jomo
3.Tompolo alone has the capacity to launch SIX
missiles
4.If MEND and Avengers are “quarrelling,” how
come MEND is the group nominating and putting
together a dialogue team for Avengers?
You get our drift?
A drama is happening in Niger Delta and
Tompolo knows the actors.

Source: Vanguard
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by blackface12: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

This tompolo issue is indeed a shame to the Nigerian state. He has been hiding for months and probably in this country and yet our intelligence agencies have no clue about his where abouts. This can never happen in America or UK, it won't take them 5days to arrest that son of a biitch sad
D more u look d less u see.How e take happen far Orlando. Security can be beaten anywhere anytime.Make FG face Nigeria problems.People are not smiling.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by tinkinjow: 11:12am On Jun 17, 2016
Doesn't change a thing. Oil is gotten from their land. It's their birth right. Give them what's theirs and let them go kill themselves. Hands off the oil.
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by stobery(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2016
QuotaSystem:

What are you waiting for, Army form is on sale oo

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
ziccoit:

No, it can never happen in UK because because nobody condone criminals and criminalities. Tompolo is enjoying the support of ND governors. He installed one of the ND deputy governor. People of ND see him as their hero. So, the security is helpless because a whole region is standing with criminal.
It couldn't ve been better put this way!
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Neoguru4: 2:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:

YORUBAS DRINKING PANADOL OVER ND OIL grin
Thank you very much for that fantastic observation.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by Sunnynwa: 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
Agunnewi:
Whatever! Wether Tompolo or not who cares, all we want is fiscal federalism.

When Niger Deltans Avengers (Foreigners from Mauritania)
destroy pipelines and facilities, their states and governors suffer most as they lose 13 percent derivation that accrues to them from what is produced i. their state. Yet the governors are not weeping.

Who is weeping are Hausa-Fulanis both on facbook and unified as governors forum threatening fire and brimstone.

This is total proof that 13 percent derivation (Whitney Huston's voice) NOTHING.... NOTHING... NOTHIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGG.... compared to what one Alhaji somewhere in Sokoto makes from the oil.

Res ipsa loquitur. The facts speak for itself.

Shut up, Niger Delta Avengers are not from Mauritania, they are from Somalia.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by stonch101(m): 5:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Tompolo is a Hero. APC fighting war they can't finish. This just one state and the country is crying. ND is really the engine room to northerner's alahji
Re: Breaking: The Man Behind MEND, Avengers And JNDLF Revealed by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
uselessgoat:

And yet the common man in the Niger delta will blame the federal government for their low standard of living instead of the enemies of the region like tompolo

It beats my imagination. I just left the house of one of my senior friends with chills running over my body. He actually threatened to kill me for having an opposing view.

I mean, he really threatened to kill me because I find what is going on Useless.

Here is my crime.

He says he hopes the NDA kill Hon. Amaechi because he betrayed the Niger Delta. He said Hon. Amaechi is working with the North to Sabotage the region.

I disagreed and said, our problem is not the North or the Federal Government. Our problem is mismanagement of resources. I said out of every Politician in our region, it is only Hon. Amaechi that has done the most.

From Roads, to education, from Security to Health care.

GEJ diverted Oil Wells from Rivers State, Stopped Hon. Amaechi from constructing a Federal Road in Rivers State, saying he will do it. GEJ refused to clean or assist in cleaning Ogoni. These things made Hon. Amaechi fight GEJ, after GEJ suspended him from PDP.

The guy talked of Hon. Amaechi stopping the University. I told him it is not true because that was supposed to be a thirteen Billion naira University and what is on ground is nothing more than a glorified Hotel.

Come and see sparking. The guy said he will kill me. Serious shouting in his house. At one time, I almost ran.

I told him he can kill me but I will say the truth. The so called Niger Deltans want to shield criminals who stole their resources and kill those fighting for them.

I told him I will always say the truth and left his house. The guy was fuming but I did not send.

Down here in our region, I do not know what to do. You can take a horse to the stream but you can not force it to drink.

I think we should leave those Niger Delta people who defend criminals. Pray for our safety and avoid them. Sooner or later, their crimes will catch up with them. That is why there are things like Mafia, Gang and Cult wars. Sooner or later the system will react to annul the disturbance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To Collaborate With S/Africa To Develop Oil Sector / US Recent Millitary Operation In Nigeria And It's Implications / Enugu Youths Set To Join Peter Mbah, PDP Campaign Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.