Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,532 members, 7,830,573 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Suspension Of Posting Right - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Suspension Of Posting Right (566 Views)

Seun/all supermods I have a question on rule 19 of posting / Why This New Trend Of Posting Fellow Nairalander's Details And Photos. / I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of Posting Right by Oluti(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2009
I was suspended for some days (cannot remember how many now because I was angry) for asking an innocent question about a site that advertised new laptop for 15k on Niaraland. Even though the suspension is now lifted, I think the process is wrong. What happens to the maxim of an accused being innocent until proved guilty? Abi this maxim does not apply in Nairaland? Why can't  the moderator of that forum investigate if I posted a span message first and apportion appropriate punishment if I am proved guilty? I think the moderators should look into this.
Re: Suspension Of Posting Right by Seun(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2009
I'm sorry about your experience, but the anti-spam process is automated. It frequently makes mistakes.
Re: Suspension Of Posting Right by Oluti(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2009
Apology accepted.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Acf Move To End ASUU Strike / Best Web Hosting Site / Defendants Fail To Appear In Court Over 11-year-old Girl's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.