Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,178 members, 7,860,233 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:08 AM

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th June, 2016. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th June, 2016. (287 Views)

Rccg Sunday School 17th June, 2018 / The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018 / See RCCG June 2016 Holy Ghost Service - Victorious Praise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 17th June, 2016. by ChosenOnline: 7:02am On Jun 17, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: FRIDAY, JUNE 17TH M, 2016.

TEXT: Ezekiel 37

THEME: SANCTIFY A FAST

MEMORY VERSE: "Sanctify ye a fast, call a solemn assembly, gather the elders and all the inhabitants of the land into the house of the LORD your God, and cry unto the LORD. "(Joel 1: 14)

MESSAGE: When everything appears to be ebbing away, you must do something urgent. Embark a program of fast. The bible recommends it to overcome difficult situations. In the above scriptures. the vine dried up, the fig tree languished even the pomegranate tree, the palm tree, apple tree and others. The economy had deteriorated and the joy of the people taken away. A fast was recommended.

What is it that had gone sour in your life and economy? You can also sanctify a fast as the bible recommends. When you eat everyday without fasting, it becomes difficult maintaining a spiritual balance. You must fast to keep your spirit alive and alert. So, arrange a fast in addition to fervent prayer laced with holiness and righteousness and cry unto God. The results will be amazing.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.
Prayers Points:
1. Whatever has dried up in my life, receive fresh power to blossom again, in Jesus' name.

2. Father, I ask that you strengthen me spiritually. in Jesus name.

3. O God, restore unto me the joy of salvations in Jesus' name.

4. O God. give me the grace and power for fasting and prayer, in Jesus' name.

5. Every spirit of gluttony, in the name of Jesus I cast you out.

6. I decree that I shall rejoice over my enemies, in Jesus' name.

7. Any power working against my jubilation. catch fire, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Gospel... According To You? / od / Preaching And Sleeping Among Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.