Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,833 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today (811 Views)

Please help, I was scammed! (Land Grabbers) Omoniles / Yahoo Boys Caught By Police Fighting Over Dollars They Scammed Online (photos) / Advice Me- I'm Scammed, My Mom Must Not Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today by fayruz02(m): 7:06am On Jun 17, 2016
He received a call,they mentioned his name and the name of his long time friend.He thought he was the one.The guy said he wants to collect his goods from some people with the sum of 200k,but all the goods are worth 600k.And the scammers just said he needs the help of his friend for delivery of the goods with the sum of 11,500.And gave him the account details.
With the help of true callers we later knew it was all
scam,because when we dialed the number with the truecallers app,419 was written on the phone.Thank God it's not much please everybody should becareful. One day for the thief another day for the owner.
Re: See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today by seunlayi(m): 7:43am On Jun 17, 2016
What a lesson

1 Like

Re: See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today by Codeblues(m): 8:36am On Jun 17, 2016
Do you mean the account does not have name & bank info?
Re: See The Way They Scammed My Friend Today by fayruz02(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2016
he thought it was an old intimate friend coz the caller used his name.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING Five Of The Thirteen Escapees At Koton Karfe Kogi Prison Caught / Another Object From Church Building Fell & Destroy Car Windscreen In Surulere L / I Sliced My Wife Into Pieces To Save Myself- Lagos Driver Who Killed Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.