Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US (52472 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Commissions Special And Sexual Offences Courts / Widow Accuses Dare Pelemo Of Sexual Harassment / Army Court-Martials 6 Soldiers For Adultery, Stealing, Other Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by femolala001(m): 9:24am On Jun 17, 2016
I am not saying that the honourable members are innocent or guilty but u all should at least not condem them yet. We knw some of those politicians have no iota of honourable in them but that doesnt mean all of them are the same. Remember that By Section 36 (5) of the Constitution of the Fed­eral Republic of Nigeria, 1999 (as amended), the Defendant/Applicant is presumed innocent until proven guilty.

Let us wait for the final outcome before we start calling them names.
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by izzou(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Despite the fact that i like to hear from both sides,i still dont believe this is a lie...

When buhari goes and say we are fantastically corrupt,people will say he is tarnishing our image

I think this is enough to label every nigerian in d US as a rapist.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by kilokeys(m): 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
and some ppl think its a propaganda..

but .. i know my pple

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by otegajunny: 9:25am On Jun 17, 2016
Are they sure of what they are saying

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by SSkillzzz(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2016
konji na bastard....

see as dah Benue guy head thick n fat...

Na sperm full inside..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Misogynist2014(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Nice one. smiley
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by kinwhite(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
shame to u people u think it's Nigerian that u molest girls and
go away with it.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by realmindz: 9:27am On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerians, behold your representatives tarnishing your good will

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
They asked hotel parking assistants for help on getting prostitutes?
Muhahahahaha

Yeeeh! My belle o.

Those clowns really thought US is like Nigeria where any local agbero can 'arrange' olosho for the night for them.

I can imagine their reatarded asses pulling that stunt in a classy hotel like Mandarin or Warner Penthouse.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by ProfJournalism(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2016
Bunch of Foolish Fool. Trying to Picture the whole Nation as Rapist and Womanizer on the side of the Men. This is apoling, and they should be Trap.
Let the Law take its place.
They are disgrace to our Nation and to Manhood at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:29am On Jun 17, 2016
end time law markers.... angry angry angry angry i pray they make heaven.. digracing nigeria.....dey didnt even represend our country well..
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by delezac(m): 9:32am On Jun 17, 2016
The wailing wailers, I am waiting to hear 'This is caused by PMB'?
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by DoyenExchange: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
See their face...mtchww..
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 17, 2016
mcnuel001:
See their face like shrek own, una libido dey raise head wen una suppose dey rep us out dere.well white no easy to ignore.lol
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:34am On Jun 17, 2016
Where is that boy with the handle "ganisucks"?
Shebi u say na lie? This are their pictures, they should and defend themselves.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Dmillionaire: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2016
kakacoke01:
u blind b dat

your generation will continue to be blind, imbecilic idiotic.

for your information I made the op add their later on.

You mustn't insult people in every comment online, because you have cheap megabytes.

Ask the op az at when did he include there party to the post. jobless drug addict

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Tjango(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2016
shine ur eyes
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by MadCow1: 9:37am On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
See them!!!

You think you can be doing anyhow in another country? angry angry angry

All the Oloshos wey you dey patronize for naija never do you ehn?

Despite the fact that some of you may have more than one wife

Absolute embarrassment to the nation, polity and manhood angry angry angry

Behaving like a rapist everywhere...
Mtchewwww!

Did you say 'Behaving Like'?

Imagine if the one that assaulted the Housekeeper was in a Nigerian Hotel with a Nigerian Housekeeper. How do you think this story would have ended?

He would have raped the Housekeeper and if she squeals, he will influence the Management of the Hotel to fire her and then set the Police on her. And if the Lady ever grows the balls to go Public, Nigerians (like You and I) would be waiting for her to criticize and stigmatize her.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Ada9103(f): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
Lolsssss.....your meme though I can't fit laugh
abdul4new:

What has Buhari got to do with this rubbish that you are saying infact I rebuke it.
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by nurex01(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
A shame to their families.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by garrimallam: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
okolichibuzor:
Ogas marker why now.... so all these una wives never do u.... now na oyibo totoo dey hungry u now Mr lawmaker....

These dishonourable men knew what they are doing ,it is what is making them do that they cant explain nor understand.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by blowjob: 9:40am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
their pictures are attached.
n01. is Hon. MOHAMMED GOLOLO GARBA representing Gamawa of Bauchi State..http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/663 APC
n0 2. is Hon. SAMUEL OKON IKON representing Etinan/Nsit Ibom/Nsit Ubium of Akwa Ibom State...http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/706 PDP

n03 is Hon. MARK TERSEER GBILLAH representing Gwer East/Gwer West of Benue State http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/626 APC

See earlier thread where the US ambassador to Nigeria accused them https://www.nairaland.com/3169572/nigerian-lawmakers-sexual-misconduct-entwistle
ALL DIS RAMS,NA DEM DEY MAKE LAW FOR THE ZOO NATION...NA TODAY.. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Brightgem(f): 9:42am On Jun 17, 2016
delezac:
The wailing wailers, I am waiting to hear 'This is caused by PMB'?
Go back to first page somebody has already said it.
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by ajalaolanr(m): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Fools, they don't know about backpage abi!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Brightgem(f): 9:44am On Jun 17, 2016
Dmillionaire:

You mustn't insult people in every comment online, because you have cheap megabytes.

Ask the op az at when did he include there party to the post. jobless drug addict
kikikikikkki it kam dan, it was actually there from the begining.
Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Dmillionaire: 9:44am On Jun 17, 2016
kakacoke01:
u blind b dat

You mustn't insult people in every comment online or show us that u have no home training, because you have cheap megabytes.

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by temitemi1(m): 9:45am On Jun 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Beremx:
Sex starved he-goats

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by nortcentrallord(m): 9:46am On Jun 17, 2016
angels09:
their pictures are attached.
n01. is Hon. MOHAMMED GOLOLO GARBA representing Gamawa of Bauchi State..http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/663 APC
n0 2. is Hon. SAMUEL OKON IKON representing Etinan/Nsit Ibom/Nsit Ubium of Akwa Ibom State...http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/706 PDP

n03 is Hon. MARK TERSEER GBILLAH representing Gwer East/Gwer West of Benue State http://www.nass.gov.ng/mp/profile/626 APC

See earlier thread where the US ambassador to Nigeria accused them https://www.nairaland.com/3169572/nigerian-lawmakers-sexual-misconduct-entwistle

If this is true then Am not suprise @ the Tiv and Akwa ibom man because they have strong virility for se*x but this man from Bauchi I don't know what to say. Well apart from violence and hitting their heads on the ground, one other thing these followers of mohamed likes is BANGING. Infact, it is the sole reason for the prayers and the fighting. The final reward in heaven is 72 virgins. Guess this one couldn't wait anymore...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Just maybe they are lawmakers on Women Affairs cheesy grin...

When you allow your third leg control your sense of reasoning, this becomes the reward..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:48am On Jun 17, 2016
nigeria toto never do dem na oyinbo own dey wnt to Bleep again!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Jews - DNA Result Reveals / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.