Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa (2276 Views)

Direction To Magodo Phase 2? / Help Me. I Need Direction To Vi / Urgent....direction To US Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa by Rukayat08(f): 7:54am On Jun 17, 2016
please people, my nephew has common entrance in Kuramo College Eti-Osa, please how do we get there from ikorodu.
thanks in advance
Re: Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa by Godyke(m): 9:16am On Jun 17, 2016
Rukayat08:
please people, my nephew has common entrance in Kuramo College Eti-Osa, please how do we get there from ikorodu.
thanks in advance

Kuramo college is located at sand fill area of Victoria island. It is directly opposite Mobil headquarter building on Ozumba Mbadiwe street. It is a walking distance from the ikorodu boats jetty. So if you are coming from ikorodu by boat, you will not have any difficulty reaching. But if you decide to come by road, wherever is your last bus stop from ikorodu (CMS or Obalende) take a bus going to Lekki Sandfill, stop at 1004 second gate bus stop as there is no bus stop at the school gate. Walk about 200meters ahead after Quilox club and a zenith bank house. The school compound is right at the junction beside Mobil house, not Mobil filling station
Re: Please Help With Direction to kuramo college eti-osa by Kazrem(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17, 2016
Rukayat08:
thanks in advance
From ikorodu, enter bus to cms or obalende. From either of the two, enter Ajah bus and then drop at sand fill bus stop. From there ask of Kuramo college. Its less than 10 minutes walk from the bus stop. The school is in the same compound with the secondary school I went, Victoria Island Sec School.

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Visa Do I Need To Watch Super Eagles In Russia Come 2018 ? / Advice!! Marriage For Papers / I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.