Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State (38198 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / 12 States Owe Salaries Despite Bailout Funds From FG / APC Desperation For Oil State; State Of Emergency To Be Declared In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by EasternActivist: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
9inches:

Nkakwu.

Ezi ohia
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by 9inches(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
EasternActivist:

Ezi ohia

Mkpi atakana
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by chinuz(m): 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
arresa:

A brewery and yet to be opened hospital after 16 years is worthy of emulation?

Sometimes I wonder about you people...
what are you wondering about? How many Nigerian states can boast of any of those? Even those that can how many did it of their self generated revenue? The main point here is their independence . something other States cannot survive with.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by Kestolovee95(f): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Everyone here knows I'm pro resource control and pro true federalism. My point is Murray Bruce's reason is idiotic, because when you consider the Bayelsa example, it falls flat on its face.

Wetin this one dey yarn sef? grin

If you have a problem with Ben, why don't you sue him?

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by attackgat: 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Kobicove:
Ben Bruce is correct in his assertion that Anambra is not an oil producing state.

The fact that oil was discovered in the state does not necessarily make it an oil producing state.

Personally I think what has been working for Anambra is the appointment of technocrats as the head honchos in recent times

The fact that we have people who have worked at the highest level of management in the private sector has helped in no small way to Ensure that things are done in the right way.

Another reason is that indigens of Anambra do not believe in depending on the government to do things for them...

Anambra is an Oil producing state. Maybe not on the level of Bayesa or Rivers but it is still an Oil producing state. Read the link below

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=13589&title=Orient-Petroleum-set-to-increase-production-to-3,000-barrels-per-day-•Concludes-plan-for-gas-plant
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce: Anambra Doesn't Owe Salaries Despite Not Being An Oil State by ebuka440: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
sorepco:
Maybe they discovered ur mum was ghost worker!! Am just with a govt worker ad we speak n she says tgey r not being owed.
Infact he gave all govt workers 1 bag of rice indecember. Ur mum must ve been discovered 2 b a fraud

z
I said that she is a pensioner, idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo / NNPC Discovers 21 Wells Full Of Prospects Of Oil In North / Court Of Appeal Quashes PDP Case Against Tinubu/shettima Over Double Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.