Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times (1090 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Woman's Attempt To Seduce Younger Sister’s Husband With Love Portion Backfires / Whatsapp Exposes Zimbabwean Man's Affair With Wife’s Much Younger Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times by AKAKAK(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2016
A 45-year-old trader, Mrs Cecilia Ayayi, has approached an Igando Customary Court in Lagos to end her 20-year-old marriage over her randy husband’s attempt to rape her younger sister. Cecilia told the court , yesterday , that her husband, John Ajayi, for who she had three children, had on many occasions attempted to rape her younger sister. “My sister left our house without any notice, when I called her to know why she packed out she told me that my husband had been trying to rape her whenever I am not at home. “That she had to leave because my husband may succeed in raping her one day,” a discomfited wife said. The petitioner also accused her husband of infidelity. “My husband is a womaniser; he brings girls, nursing mothers and divorcees into our matrimonial home. “On many occasions, he and his lovers had beaten me up wherever I tried to prevent them from entering our room. “He even impregnated one of the women,” she alleged. Cecilia said that her husband sent her packing because she was an illiterate. She added:”My husband sent me packing that he can no longer cope with an illiterate. The Court’s President, Mr Adegboyega Omilola, after listening to the couple, adjourned the case to July 12 for further hearing.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/hubby-attempted-rape-younger-sister-several-times/
Re: My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times by HungerBAD: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2016
following

1 Like

Re: My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times by kikies(m): 9:39am On Jun 17, 2016
What a pity......d guy even dey kpansh pregnant women haba
Dis is not fair on the part of the wife
Re: My Hubby Attempted To Rape My Younger Sister Several Times by nnamdibig(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
Odikwegwu

(1) (Reply)

This is What Happen's When You Drink And Drive (warning!!! Graphic Pic) / Just A Quick Reminder, Today's Mothers Are Becoming Lazy! Take A Look At This / Woman Goes Mad After Catching Her Cheating Hubby With Another Lady(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.