Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) (30837 Views)

Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) / Graduate Establishes Fufu Processing Plant In Imo (photo) / Tony Elumelu Establishes Tenoil, An Oil And Gas Production Firm (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Pyno30: 1:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
WeNoGoDie:
If every well to do Nigerian can do this for just one beggar, just one single beggar to each elite Nigerian, there'll be no single beggar on our streets.

What we have are men that will spend millions on an already well to do droves girlfriends and flashy cars and women and ladies that'll spend millions to buy attachments, designer bags, jewelry and fashion while a fraction of that money can change the destiny of hundreds of suffering people.

you are also a Nigerian, you can do the same
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by lomzy1(m): 1:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
YOU ARE MY MAN OF THE YEAR.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by johnstar(m): 1:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
God will so much punish our leaders angry undecided

God make dis kind person our president cool
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by balingaonline(m): 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
May Almighty Allah help me to help others
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
And he's dressed like a thug but with golden heart while these cooperate dressing folks are have cold heart
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by oyeezah(f): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
dats gud, God bless u. every act of kindness makes d world a beta place. imagine wat would happen if more people took dis step.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by augustduke: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
God bless you richly. May you never lack.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by mimicious(f): 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
WeNoGoDie:
If every well to do Nigerian can do this for just one beggar, just one single beggar to each elite Nigerian, there'll be no single beggar on our streets.

What we have are men that will spend millions on an already well to do droves girlfriends and flashy cars and women and ladies that'll spend millions to buy attachments, designer bags, jewelry and fashion while a fraction of that money can change the destiny of hundreds of suffering people.

which one have u done?
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by phkka1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigerians let us learn from this young man.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Chijosky(m): 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
When I saw the heading automatically I know its
not from naija
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by kilokeys(m): 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

u think?

they would multiply.... just help who u can. as long as heaven and earth remaineth, begging will never cease
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by ashjay001(m): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Don't wait on GEJ or PMB! Do d little u can.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 2:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
God go bless and bless u sir. Infact ehnn d blessings wey God go shower on top u...angels go dey wonder.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by tjcoded: 2:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
[quote author=saints2 post=46652327]The story was shared by Mackenson Saintloth on his facebook page. Read his post below;

Before and after: She is called Claudianne Joseph, is 58 years old. We would meet her in the corner with a bowl in hand,(PORT AU PRINCE, HAITI) she would ask, when seeing me, she says ,"Please give me a gift of something to eat." My heart was touched. As I saw her, I learned that she has breast disease, and the breast would leak blood. She is sick on both of her breasts, one becomes reasonably healed. But the other has yet to be reasonably healed.

She said that she lost one of her bra in her house when she found it she wore it her breast become infected. I bought food for her, bought her clothes, got her bathed and groomed her. The saddest thing is that she had 9 children. But only one lives who is 15 years old. Her husband died too. When I had heard this, I deemed it necessary to give her a little trade, because there are situations you see a person you can not just pray for them or give them food for a day. I want to give her something she can sustain with everyday, don't give a person fish everyday teach them how to go fishing then they wont ask you everyday.

Words without actions does not mean anything. I feel proud and humble for the work The Lord have gave me. Always remember that you do not need politicians to help your country. Compassion is a great weapon; to help someone is self help. great day because you are alive. Compassion is a weapon! HELP us with a Donation please.

God will continue to bless this man, I am his friend on Facebook and this is just one of the numerous people he has helped

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by agrovick(m): 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cherishing:
Nice gesture

But wait oh, the rate my western brothers tek dey allow their elderly people to come out in the street to beg is very alarming and dangerous, they are too prone to anything dangerous on the road Especialy motor accidents.

Such can't be found in the eastern part, jio kwa ese ? I times am kinda wondering if these people don't have relatives again or are they all abandon projects of the past participle governmentgrin
Chai! O kwanu Nne muru ndia

Mr.DJ increase the volume for me

You know say we no be gbaroof eh
And we no like awoof eh
My friend will you gerrarahere, if you had painstakingly gone through the article you would have seen this happened in Haiti not Nigeria cos I don't know why you lots are so obsessed with the West, same with those cows that usually masturba.te on threads concerning ills in the East.

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Omejemartin: 2:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
He did well but for the person saying that every rich person should help the beggars by establishing a business for them,let me tell u ,if they should be doing that,u will find out that those who are not beggars at the initial time will turn out to be beggars so that they will be helped,that is Nigeria for you.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Smooyis(m): 2:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is what God expects from His people. To be one another's strength. May God bless you abundantly for bringing out such smiles from a broken hearted.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by nonix22(m): 2:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
wow! thats a nice one. But one may argue that why is he sharing what he did to the world? while others will argue that it gives room for others to emulate. God bless you Man.
But that Haiti hard finish pass naija o.

I know say Wyclef do reach out to some in need back in his roots and help there cos that guy be like one coded good man.

As you read my comments today may your HELPER come from the unexpected place in Jesus Name.

Peace wink
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
May God bless him, a giver will never lack.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
saints2:
If each one could reach one, if each one could could teach one, that we are our brothers keepers, what a wonderful world the world will be - Chaz B

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/man-sets-up-business-for-58-year-old.html
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
She said that she lost one of her bra in her house when she found it she wore it her breast become infected

Hmmmmm. Haiti and voodoo!!!
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by obiajulusam(m): 2:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
the rate of false begging in naija today, has cut of some minds from helping.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by amokeme(f): 3:01pm On Jun 17, 2016
WeNoGoDie:

What has the rich got to do with this?this young man isn't rich, but he gave the little he could! Stop choosing people's charity for them, choose yours
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Cherishing(f): 3:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
agrovick:

My friend will you gerrarahere, if you had painstakingly gone through the article you would have seen this happened in Haiti not Nigeria cos I don't know why you lots are so obsessed with the West, same with those cows that usually masturba.te on threads concerning ills in the East.
I know what the post was all about and I have commented on that.

Bullet : if your parents are among those beggars please get the Hell out of here and give them some help tongue
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by agrovick(m): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cherishing:

I know what the post was all about and I have commented on that.

Bullet: if your parents are among those beggars please get the Hell out of here and give them some help tongue
Since you've made it clear you don't hold your parents in high regard, I will have to leave you to your folly. I thought I quoted a sensible human being
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Cherishing(f): 3:51pm On Jun 17, 2016
agrovick:

Since you've made it clear you don't hold your parents in high regard, I will have to leave you to your folly. I thought I quoted a sensible human being
Stop displaying your hypocritic life here,just go and do what I asked you to do. ido!t forming sensible for me.

Quote me again tongue
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by agrovick(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Cherishing:

Stop displaying your hypocritic life here,just go and do what I asked you to do. ido!t forming sensible for me.

Quote me again tongue
Sighs!
Have a nice day.
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Cherishing(f): 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
agrovick:
Sighs! Have a nice day.
You too Muah (blows kiss) grin
Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by chiwetel(f): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
PresVA:
Nigerians and blames.... Calling out on the 'rich' ... You, are you the poorest in your neighbourhood? Isn't there someone around you can help no matter how little? Must you have millions before you can help someone?
Keep apportioning blames.. let the change start with you!

@OP, nice one smiley
Gbam..I hate that mentality of waiting on the rich to do everything, funny enough if tables were turned most poor people would be extravagant and less compassionate.
we don't have to have money to help others, there are million ways we can be a light to people's lives ,spiritually, emotional and so on.If everyone keeps waiting for the rich to help them,who will be willingly to work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by gogodaye(m): 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm.....mankind yet to find the missing linkage with humanity....

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by ladyF(f): 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Funny how people are saying when they have money, they will reach out. Why wait? That 200 naira in your account can go a long way for that poor lady you pass by everyday.

If you don't share with people when you don't have much, your becoming rich later will not change your nature. A stingy person will always be a stingy person, irrespective of what your account balance says!

1 Like

Re: Man Establishes Business For 58-year-old Beggar Who Begs For Alms (photos) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
saints2:
If each one could reach one, if each one could could teach one, that we are our brothers keepers, what a wonderful world the world will be - Chaz B

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/man-sets-up-business-for-58-year-old.html
to the 17trillion owner, saraki, to the cheif landlord of Africa, tinubu and the rest armed robbers we have in Nigeria. If they could emulate this man,we won't have to chase them with wood and sticks comes 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Ways To Get Rich Fast In Nigeria - Onlinenigerianbusiness / The 10 Bank Directors That Have Earned The Highest Dividends In 2016 - PIC / Countries Where Binance Is Banned, Restricted (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.