Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

Wrong Phone Use Bad Signal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wrong Phone Use Bad Signal (398 Views)

Spectranet Is Having A Problem!!! Show's Red Network Signal March 2018. / Could This Signal The Beginning Of The End To The Giant Of Africa? / A Wrong Signal[a SHORT 18+ STORY] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wrong Phone Use Bad Signal by TFAwomanhood(f): 10:05am On Jun 17, 2016
Majority of we ladies cherish our phones,a day without your phone you are not yourself.in church, in da bus, while eating, on da street we are alway pressing our phones even while with our man.
A lot of ladies atimes don't know what they are accidentally communicating about their phone use to their partner.few years back I use to be addicted to my phone in fact I call my phone my companion but later I got to understand it's a bad habit and it almost cost me my relationship.when am being talked to am with my phone,when am on a date am pressing my phone.

We should have it in mind that phone use can affect our relationship/ marriage negatively or positively.it can cause distress among partners and can leave a trail of destruction in marriages or relationship.to avoid this I will be highlighting various phone etiquette guide that can cause friction among couples( married or not)this is also applicable to the guys incase you come across my write up.

1.men are quite sensitive don't talk on the phone the entire time you are riding with your partner in the car.i remember riding with my partner and my phone kept ringing and I kept receiving those calls he had to say hot line tell all of them you are with him o and I was like haha it's far from it but it actually sent a wrong signal to him.so endeavor not to.

2. Don't always press your phone while having dinner/ drinks with your partner or when you go out on a date you can keep the phone away so you can focus on each other.

3. Don't always take your cell phone to the bathroom or get used to making use of it each time you are in the bathroom it creates suspicion.this got me laughing I remember my friend once told me her ex takes his phone with him anytime he wants to have his bath so she decided to clear her suspicion so while he had soap on his face she went ahead to pick the phone.what she saw was a great revelation to behold!so endeavor not to.

4. It is ok to chat with friends online but never chat with another person more than you chat your partner.A situation you already said goodnight to your partner online because you need to sleep and he discovers you are still chatting online it can make him think you have some else.

5. Don't make a habit of putting your phone on silent mode or turning it off each time you are together it makes you look like you are hiding something.

6. Don't make a habit of walking away from your partner to answer phone call, your partner will perceive you are hiding something or having an affair.love is about perception..

7. Save your partner number using a special title like love, wifey, hubby, sweetie etc using the official name makes your partner look like any other contact on your phone.

8. If you will be busy or a change of schedule it's better you notify your partner you will not be able to pick up calls or reply text promptly.This prepares your partner and bring peace because your partner will not feel ignored.(common with we ladies to feel he is ignoring us)

9. When you see a missed call or text from your partner PLS CALL BACK OR REPLY as soon as you can. Put your partner at ease.

10. Unless it's emergency when you can't reach your partner and you probably know he is at work doing something, don't keep calling and texting desperately( was once guilty of this)you will only look like a nag to your partner and that can make your partner detest phone contact with you.Relax your partner will see your missed call and text.

11. After a date as a lady, send him a text thanking him for a wonderful time and as the man call her and check on her, tell her you got home safely.

12. Avoid flirting with other people on phone when you are with your partner.

13. When your partner offends you or you two aggravate each other, never refuse to pick up your partners phone call that only makes matters worse.Keep the line of communication open so you can work things out if you can't at the moment you are venting pick the call and say I can't talk right now and your partner will understand.

14. Don't let your partner get news about you from social media like from your online friends.Tell the news to your partner first and then post online.

15.put away the phone when your partner needs your undivided attention don't be intimate holding your phone more than you hold your partner.Another thing is you don't have to divulge everything about your love life on social media as somethings are best kept private but whenever there's a reason to celebrate your partner please do.

So ladies cultivate the habit of good manners when using your phones as this can go a long way in your relationship.i hope you find this useful.
#phone etiquette#matters to your relationship#womanhood with TFA

(1) (Reply)

E-MBC Worldwide: E-marketing Business Class / Biafra-may 30th 1967 To January 15th 1970: Did We Learn Anything From History? / High Powered Desktop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.