Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. (3723 Views)

Gov. Okowa Pays Condolence Visit To The Ibru's Family In Lagos - Photos / Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Monopoly Gone Wrong - The Ibru Group! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 04, 2009
hmmm, naija stories.
Re: The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. by Nobody: 4:47am On Sep 04, 2009
kennyaribs:

I think all these people don't know anything about this. The main culprit behind this is Cecilia Ibru. How can a rationale human being believe these set of people (not commonizing them anyway) would be given billions as loan? How are they going to pay back in respect to their income? What about the qualateral? what do they have?

So i believe Cecilia Ibru just made use of their names to grant the loans for her selfish use. No wonder she fainted in the court on the 31st of August, 2009 during the trial. sad

smooooooth:

[size=14pt]i can now imagine [/size] the names on the debtors list.

1. one time driver 10billion
2. one time cook 50billion
3. one time pet trainer 25billion
4. one time washerman 13billion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Justice Salami Goes To Court Over Unwanted "promotion". / Nigeria To Import Fuel From Niger Republic / OAU Students Booed Jonathan! SUG President And PRO Are Liars!!!*(PICTURES)*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.