Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn (931 Views)

Court Order Now Prerequisite For Release Of BVN - CBN / CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / Can I Change My BVN Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
I got a message this afternoon from unknown person, who ask me to call CBN customer care to re-activate my atm, when my Atm card is still working well.People needs to be careful nowadays.

Re: See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by fedorahat: 12:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Epic response,
I think you should forward that number to both the police ncc and efcc twitter handles.
Keep it up.
Re: See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have a similar message.

Re: See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by Estacy22: 12:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
Please can anybody in the house furnish me with the EFCC phone numbers that someone could intimate with issues like this. I'm aware there are numbers designated for this in EFCC. A particular radio program was being rounded up when I turned to a radio station not to long ago asking the public to forward this kind of phone numbers to the EFCC numbers.
Re: See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by fedorahat: 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2016
Estacy22:
Please can anybody in the house furnish me with the EFCC phone numbers that someone could intimate with issues like this. I'm aware there are numbers designated for this in EFCC. A particular radio program was being rounded up when I turned to a radio station not to long ago asking the public to forward this kind of phone numbers to the EFCC numbers.
Try the NPF twitter handles.
You can equally visit the EFCC Website and drop them a message, they will get back to you.
Re: See Central Bank Of Nigeria Message About Bvn by 989900: 2:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Love Machine:
I have a similar message.

The Stanbic IBTC message was sent to me too, and it looks legit. It's crazy!

(1) (Reply)

Naira Depreciation: CBN Resumes Dollar Sales To Bdcs – Vanguard / i have graduated thank God / SCAM ALERT! Reasons You Shouldn't Use Naijapredict Bookie Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.